Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to know why the Electric Cars production is growing so fast?, x5  (Read 122 times)
jabuenrostro (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:55:27 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 10:29:36 PM by jabuenrostro

Do you want to know why the Electric Cars production is growing so fast? x5

if yes then just see this video, note that it has more than 8 millions of views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsEzP0eaB0A
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:00:52 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

It makes me think I should make a silly contraption and call it a "free energy generator" so I can get myself 8.5 million views..

This thing is obviously not a free energy generator because he is using a powered electric motor to move a magnetic field between the speakers..

I don't see what it has to do with electric cars, other than if the popularity of the video somehow relates to the the interest in electricity and therefor interest in electric cars..

In that case, I can see the watchers of this video, if they really believe this is a free energy generator, would be just the suckers to buy electric cars..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
jabuenrostro (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

It makes me think I should make a silly contraption and call it a "free energy generator" so I can get myself 8.5 million views..

This thing is obviously not a free energy generator because he is using a powered electric motor to move a magnetic field between the speakers..

I don't see what it has to do with electric cars, other than if the popularity of the video somehow relates to the the interest in electricity and therefor interest in electric cars..

In that case, I can see the watchers of this video, if they really believe this is a free energy generator, would be just the suckers to buy electric cars..

Just notice, that oil companies are losing a bunch of money, it is because is very easy to do the generator, and is not the only model there are more.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

Do you want to know why the Electric Cars production is growing so fast? x5

if yes then just see this video, note that it has more than 8 millions of views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsEzP0eaB0A

Can you just provide the physics and engineering equations to this?

Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: