Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk DEAD?ICO DEAD?around bots and no sense hire TOP10 bounty manager?  (Read 199 times)
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

is cryptocurrency just about ICO? come on here a lot of users don't care they are divided into several parts, there are mining, trading and others.
So bittcointalk won't die just because the ICO and ICO will continue to exist because this is a strategy to build a crypto-based company
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

I don't think that the current development of this forum and of others is a sign of the death. Everything is developing and I am sure that it will be continued in the future too because the aim has not been reached.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

What you think guys?

I think you are a sore shitposter trying to harm the forum. However, everyone here knows that Bitcointalk has done a lot to stop the robots and has taken many steps to ensure the profitability of the signature campaigns.

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

Good evening.
 Today I talked with my friend(ICO advisor) and he told me that the ICO time passed and the bittalk died, around only the bots who post hundreds messages per day.
I was very saddened - I'm the project manager of one promising projects with a working product and an almost complete prototype of the blockchain AutoCad alternative, ICO are not going well and I want  hire a bounty manager from the top 10 bitcointalk for signatures, logo and twitter.
if things are that way, then is it worth it to spend 500- $ 1000 per month?wasted money?
how can  survive in such realities  your perspective startup?  project offers real innovations in high-precision  manufacturing for the aerospace and automotive industries! what to do? forget the crypto and focus on finding customers for your product? because knowledge and development has not disappeared, not evaporated with ico trend, but now you have to forget about progress and give all the monopolists?
to sell the car/house and invest in the development and for years  break through the wall of distrust and misunderstanding?
Maybe quit this business and get a job in the rich scam?
sad it's all..
What you think guys?
I understand that everyone should have their own opinion, but I very much doubt that your friend is an ICO advisor, and you are some kind of manager, because it’s stupid to say that this forum is dead, and the fact that everything is so sad that you decided leave this industry. This is indeed a difficult period in the market of crypto-currencies, but judging from the practice of previous years, this is a temporary period and a cycle that will soon end.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

what is your reason if you think bitcointalk is dead? what is the indicator?
yes, ico is dead, as we see it fails and achieving a soft cap is very difficult.

apart from all this, if you have a great and promising project, then don't hesitate to build it and everyone will be interested in participating.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: