Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ❗ CryptoTxAlert.com ❗ - a transaction alert service for crypto users  (Read 139 times)
cryptotxalert (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:19:50 AM

CryptoTxAlert was just released, please check it out!

https://www.cryptotxalert.com

This service was created to help improve the user experience for retail crypto users, especially those who are not as technically-inclined.  It monitors Bitcoin and other blockchains (more to be added in the future) and notifies users real-time whenever a transaction occurs on an address they're monitoring via email, SMS, and slack (more notification methods will be added in the future).

Why would you want to use this service?
  • Receive real-time transaction notifications
  • Stop manually checking public explorers
  • Works across multiple blockchains / tokens

Comments and feedback are welcome and much appreciated!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

As of the moment, I think the service itself is okay. The site is fast and all but I suggest that you should add more supported major altcoins like litecoin , BCH or altcoins that survived for a long time like doge in the future. Also, since it is a service for crypto, I think you should add more crypto payment methods besides credit card so that it will be easier for crypto users to avail of your service.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

Good work, attractive website design, and smooth interface but need some additions such as:

- Remove "Start Your 14 Day Free Trial Now!": Let the user recognize the characteristics after that alarm for paying or discount.
 - More settings: such as receiving alerts when a certain number of confirmations received, when a certain amount arrives, upon the arrival of a certain number of transactions/day.

I will try it later.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptotxalert (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:04:22 PM

Thank you @hase0278 and @hugeblack for taking the time to provide feedback!

Both of you mentioned desired features that already exist: 1. crypto payment is accepted already (BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC), and 2. alerts can be configured on unconfirmed tx and/or confirmed tx after X number of confirmations.  Can I assume that these features did not come through clearly enough on the landing page?  I'll make a note to make this more clear.

Supporting other cryptos, especially BCH, is a recurring feedback.  I'll bump this higher on the priority list, as one of the motivations for creating this service in the first place is to be the one place you need to go to for your transaction alerting needs.

@hugeblack your explanation for removing the call to action button is not clear.  Can you please clarify?  Your second bullet on adding more alert settings is great feedback.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

@hugeblack your explanation for removing the call to action button is not clear.  Can you please clarify?
Redesign this ---> https://www.cryptotxalert.com/: The design of your site is attractive, but I usually avoid websites that offer free offers and ask for payment after several days, so there is no need to mention it first. In other words, delete the word "Start Your 14 Day Free Trial Now!" from the introduction. "add something like Try It Now!."

I wish you success. Cheesy

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██