Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:39:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For those, who wait BTC to "skyrocket" again.  (Read 652 times)
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:59:40 AM

In essence, when the price of Bitcoin falls, there will be many people who continue to blaspheme Bitcoin, and in the end their goal is only to give negative news to Bitcoin holders so they all panic and sell Bitcoin at low prices, so people who give negative information about Bitcoin will get fortunately, so this is news that has been around for a long time, so don't be fooled easily by the media.

dohh (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:44:26 AM

It seems to me that this is just a stuffing of negative iformation. in the near future, bitcoin will become the main crypto currency in the world

I really dont think so. BTC wont see year 2020.
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

I still do not support news about bitcoin of a negative nature. In addition, many do not have a really competent justification. Therefore, I still have no doubt that bitcoin will meet the expectations of investors and become a world currency leader.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:42:30 PM

To those who wait BTC to rise again is better not to expect too much so that not to feel hurt. Yes there is possibilities of increasing its value but we don't totally when and how? Let us put in mind that investing is risky that is why it is good to think twice  every decision you've make.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

According to some data, the bitcoin may reach the 8k mark by the new year. But at first it can sink to the area of 3k. Need to type overclocking. I think this is very likely.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:34:04 AM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/6531388/bitcoin-price-manipulation-crypto-scam-tether-bitfinex/

Better dont. Its just a scam, no more. It has not got any better, than mt gox. If anything, it goes only worse. BTC is possibly the biggest monetary crime of all time.

Bitcoin is far from scam. 2018 filled with many fake news and it surpress bitcoin price. I dont believe bitcoin is a scam and high fluctuation price in bitcoin is very usual and its happen several times since bitcoin created and traded. I think we should confident with our own investment and hold it for long term
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

To those who wait BTC to rise again is better not to expect too much so that not to feel hurt. Yes there is possibilities of increasing its value but we don't totally when and how? Let us put in mind that investing is risky that is why it is good to think twice  every decision you've make.
which must be faced with market prices falling and prices going up, if you are not sure about investing in bitcoin then don't invest. those who are brave and willing to deal with risk patiently will surely get satisfactory results.

shoeshineBro

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:55:03 AM

I warned against this in January
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854326.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: