Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitcoinbing - Cryptocurrency Exchange (Soft cap achieved)  (Read 622 times)
jatinjax1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 12:44:11 PM by jatinjax1

BitcoinBing Official Announcement Thread

Official group in Telegram https://t.me/bitcoinbing

Official Channel in Telegram https://t.me/bitcoinbing1

--------Soft Cap Already Achieved in Private Sale--------

--------Introduction --------

Bitcoinbing has been created with the purpose of solving the current issues. The exchanges today are facing a certain number of issues. Bitcoinbing team had outlined all those issues and designed its own exchange in a way that it bypasses all those problems.

Almost all the existing exchanges are put together in a rush to make profits as soon as possible. This approach has caused basic shortcomings in their structure of operations. Bitcoinbing platform took a longer time for development, with the specific goal of ensuring that the user experience does not deteriorate as user volumes rise on the platform. Bitcoinbing team used years of experience in cryptocurrency and design, with this collective effort enabled us to build a platform which maintains a uniform standard for user experience, with the capacity to withstand heavy transaction loads and immense fluctuations. Consequently, we did face some issues in the initial phase of development which was slower, but this is what gives Bitcoinbing the crucial operational edge in practice.

--------Key Features --------

1.Zero Fee Structure
Bing token is Bitcoinbing platform’s native token which gives traders zero trading fee, when using it to pay fee for trades made on Bitcoinbing exchange. This mean that Bitcoinbing raised capital, launched with a functional product and instantly had a practical utility to benefit users. A utility token is a functional token that, through smart contract programming, can be utilized
in many different ways. In case of Bing, it can be used to pay for services within the platform as well as with zero trading fee

2. Multiple Currency Pair
BitcoinBing platform offers multiple currency pairing which would enable them in executing multiple transactions simultaneously. Initially the tokens would be paired with BING, BTC, ETH, & USDT. During the 1st quater of 2019 Fiat would be Deployed in which Major currencies would be USD, GBP, & INR.

3. Full Stack Trade Desk
This particular feature strengthens the traders to trade with all the assets and derivatives. It lets them make investments with calculated risks along with telling them the parameters and straightening the transactions. It tells them the total amount of the assets on the dashboard and lets them calculate the profits they gain. The in-built trade calculator includes all the parameters by which the trader makes transactions and it gives out accurate results. The full stack trade desk enables the traders to plan the business strategically, keeping all the risks at bay.

4. Security
Security is the utmost priority for any platform which offers payment and transaction services. Bitcoinbing, being an exchange could not leave a stone unturned to make the security foolproof. Engineered on blockchain, Bitcoinbing has evaluated ever aspect of security and made the platform stalwart to counteract any security threat. This platform has included processes such as KYC to make the information absolutely safe. Blockchain itself provides a seal of security, but to reassure that everything is secure, Bitcoinbing has added every other parameter which makes its security paramount.

More in detailed there would be

2FA Authentication (For Login and Withdraw)
OTP Verification
E-mail Verification (For Login and Withdraw)
All Funds Will be stored in secured cold wallet
Encrypted Keys
DDOs Preotction
Data Transmission

5. Token Buyback
Once a quarter, Bitcoinbing will aggregate atleast 50% of the exchange trading fee and use them to buy and burn Bing exchange tokens. This will keep a balanced amount of tokens in the market and in the platform for users. This process will burn additional tokens getting collected in the market and keep the value of Bing token intact. It would also help in gaining more value on top of the existing value.

6. Speed

In order to relieve the crypto traders from the above mentioned issues, Bitcoinbing team has industriously worked on it architecture. The onsite Bitcoinbing matching engine has a phenomenal transaction processing capacity that can handle up to 1,000,000orders/secon

7. Desktop & Mobile App

The Bitcoinbing platform is developed for both desktop and mobile users. As the number of mobile users is increasing rapidly, Bitcoinbing doesn’t want any of its users to lose a single transaction due to this limitation. The compatibility of the platform with different operating systems such as Windows, Android, iOS and Linux has been checked by industry experts at numerous stage.

8. Trading competition and Airdrop distribution
With all the other advantages, Bitcoinbing platform will also have a day trading competition and airdrop distribution. This would keep the traders motivated to engage in trading, it would also help them recover their losses, if they face some. Airdrops have become an integral part of ICO marketing campaigns. They can add a significant amount of investors in any program.
The concept of trading competition is introduced to keep users engaged in trading activities which would help them in their portfolio. This program increases the user participation and rewards them with many benefits.

9. 24/7 Live Chat
Bitcoinbing will provide 24/7 live chat support to assist users with any query or issue. Although, the platform is built in such a way that it leaves no scope of issue, the Bitcoinbing team understands that it may take a while for the users to come to terms with the platform. Therefore, we will have live chat support that will help the users with queries and nuances of the platform. This support system will have experts who know the platform inside out. The team will be resolving all the queries as soon as possible and all the complaints will be handled with immediate effect.

10. Instant Withdrawal & Deposits

There will be Automatic Deposits and Withdrawal in accounts once verified with the security. so the users will have not to wait for the either deposit or withdrawal.

--------Token Sale--------

--------Team--------

--------Official Partners--------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

softcap has been achieved well, and the sale of tokens has reached amazing numbers, it seems that achieving hardcap is not difficult for this project, it will be one of the exchanges with very good coin sales, and will affect the development of the exchange towards a mission that will soon be achieved

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:02:32 AM

let's look forward to the same developments for this project, it seems promising and the results will also be promising, and we will also see how the teams involved are involved if they always work closely together this project will run smoothly and many investors will be interested.
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

let's look forward to the same developments for this project, it seems promising and the results will also be promising, and we will also see how the teams involved are involved if they always work closely together this project will run smoothly and many investors will be interested.
very interesting indeed, investors will come when they see this project has reached softcap,
by the way, does this project have a bounty program?
ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

This BitcoinBing project looks very good, with a fairly short time this project has sold 25,009,849 BING tokens. In the remaining sales time, which is around 40 days, sales continue to increase, of course. Hopefully later it can run smoothly and successfully.
EgyKing

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:09:47 PM

bitcoinbing with a safe cold wallet with multiple signatures. does this mean that bitcoinbing created 2 times verification with a signature to ensure its security? Is this the purpose?
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:37:34 PM

Externally, if you look at the interface in the picture, then in principle it looks pretty. But what tools do you have, indicators implemented? Will it be possible to trade short?

dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:38:16 AM

I see the results that have been achieved to date have been very good especially with promotions that are not so extensive and I am sure if they increase their promotion the results will be maximized.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:55:10 AM

I learned about Bitcoinbing. I am attracted by the features that the project brings. Overcoming the limitations of existing exchanges and enhancing confidentiality, zero transaction fees and fast transaction speeds ... will make Bitcoinbing a popular community. But to have a place in the Crypto market with many reputable trading floors, I think Bitcoinbing should have a better breakthrough. The promotion and promotion of this project is very important.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:24:29 AM

I learned about Bitcoinbing. I am attracted by the features that the project brings. Overcoming the limitations of existing exchanges and enhancing confidentiality, zero transaction fees and fast transaction speeds ... will make Bitcoinbing a popular community. But to have a place in the Crypto market with many reputable trading floors, I think Bitcoinbing should have a better breakthrough. The promotion and promotion of this project is very important.
I'm sure this project will run smoothly and run as planned, with a team that is active in promotion, surely many will know and many are interested in joining this project, hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve success with satisfying results
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

See this thread translated to FILIPINO here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5045024.msg46573611#msg46573611
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

This project have MVP yet I saw images on this page which looking attractive. If dev will give access to the people to demo than it will be good publicity for this ICO and it will build the trust of big investors in this project.
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

This project have MVP yet I saw images on this page which looking attractive. If dev will give access to the people to demo than it will be good publicity for this ICO and it will build the trust of big investors in this project.
I agree with you, this is a good offer. I would like to test the exchange. The principle is not so long left to wait for the release, and in December we will be able to see the result.
reserter

Activity: 485

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:33:38 PM

a very good exchange  BITCOINBING and I am very interested in this project. is the campaign for now finished ?? and where do I submit the campaign registration Huh
 please help me sir, thanks
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

I like very much that the project is focusing on decentralization. Such projects are now the most relevant.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

Comrades, does this ICO end on November 15? And the exchange itself, will be ready in late December? Frankly speaking, I am skeptical about projects from Estonia, they do not inspire confidence, but this project impressed me. I will follow your updates.
nguyenvanlynh123456

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

Week 29/10-06/11
Bitcointalk Username:nguyenvanlynh123456
Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1869641
Username twitter:@nguyenvanlynh
Wallet:   
 0xcA4f561e317F6170f6b94b163397d5D13Ac8683C
Profile facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/nguyenvanlynh
https://t.me/joinchat/GjmgFhLi6ckV09wcdYFDZQ 
User telegram:@BlockchainVietnamTechnology

Link facebook like/share/post:

1.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1849164601869374&id=100003275557178&_rdr 

Link reweet like/share/post:

1.https://twitter.com/nguyenvanlynh/status/1056747107976007680
2.https://twitter.com/nguyenvanlynh/status/1056747288293326848
3.https://twitter.com/nguyenvanlynh/status/1056747543969710082
4.https://twitter.com/nguyenvanlynh/status/1057086242486026240
5.https://twitter.com/nguyenvanlynh/status/1057086397582999553
6.https://twitter.com/nguyenvanlynh/status/1057086604651618304
porimazt

Activity: 112
Merit: 24

here we go

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:30:12 AM

For some reason,team seemed to be buying time all this time, I got a conversation on their telegram. Admin saying, the exchange will be active in December 2018 and immediately do distribution of tokens.
But until February 2019, Admin continued to say soon and soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: