September 25, 2018, 11:49:21 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2022, 10:55:50 PM by eztia

REMOVED
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:32:36 PM

I totally get what you are saying, and I agree with you. This is why I tell people not to worry so much about the market's current situation. I know people have to worry a little, but don't stress yourself completely. Whatever is happening now is for the good of the market. After this, will come a time when all the coins are aiming for the sky.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:34:17 PM

I totally get what you are saying, and I agree with you. This is why I tell people not to worry so much about the market's current situation. I know people have to worry a little, but don't stress yourself completely. Whatever is happening now is for the good of the market. After this, will come a time when all the coins are aiming for the sky.

That's the opposite of what this is saying. This is saying that a lot of coins need to head towards a price of zero and I completely agree with it. There are too many coins and too many of them are completely useless. It's confusing for investors and for companies and users looking to adopt them.

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

this is a pretty smart statement, although not everyone who will agree with this, the speculation that is obtained if cryptocurrency dies is, the scarcity is self-sufficient in a market that makes the price even higher, and this can be a very beneficial thing for the holder, but if I may say, cryptocurrency detention can be unwise, because this will be a big impact for high-class traders who have high amounts of cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: