Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ecomix.io new btc mixer with low fee , get your free 0.0022 btc for test!  (Read 15128 times)
ecomix_support

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

Service will be on maintenance till 15 oct. Keep posting your test requests, will continue tests soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecomix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

test will start in few days, still working on maintance. Money will be soon sent to testers.

ecomix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:30:25 PM

Hello dear members of bitcointalk , i would like to tell that we continue our testing period after maintance!

Please confirm your wallets and i will send you the funds for test:

Zoemas79
vv181
ellensmith025

Also waiting for new testers, leave your wallets , and again i ask all hackers if you trick me i will be happy and will pay you for all information about holes in my product!

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:07:18 AM

here it is : bc1qp72k03vduen6ldqp7xmmq3drkpgkepwehvx2ew
ecomix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

Dear friends money sent , looking forward for your feedback!

xaS0r

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

wallet for test: 1KGF3vVj9BPJ2bsgrh924ReyRe7L2Qu4t7
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:24:45 PM

Just finished mixing with Ecomix.io.

The first time I've received the fund, I try to mix it on my Android. On the mobile website, I thought the adjustable button isn't working when I tried to drag it. Turns out I need to tap to a specific position then the values can be changed. I believe it could confuse people when they tried to mix in the smartphone.

I'd like the straightforward UX design, it fits the place where the user just wants to mix their coin seamlessly. But I think the mobile design could be a little improved like somehow fix the adjustable button issues, and in my opinion to improve the text and text field position. It seems it didn't have any right and left margin. maybe you could some spaces for it so the position is justified.
ecomix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

wallet for test: 1KGF3vVj9BPJ2bsgrh924ReyRe7L2Qu4t7

sorry, but i can't trust you my funds

ecomix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

Hey guys looking forward for your feedbacks!

Zoemas79

ellensmith025

Zoemas79

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

Tested yesterday this bitcoin mixer with my Redmi 4X.
Interface is clear and looking good.
But there was a problem with mobile version of the site, because sliders with service fee, delay and txfee dont move on movile devices :c
But in general service is comfortable and understandable. Speed of the mixer is good!
ecomix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

thank you , we will improve mobile version soon!

ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:30:33 AM

Sorry for late feedback!

I've got really good experience with this mixer, it's so easy to use!
I like, that you can choose service and tx fee.
Site doesnt look like beta version, all work perfectly!
But maybe you should add online support, not responding on mail

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
ecomix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

Sorry for late feedback!

Hello , thank you , could you please tell when you did mixing ? I found that today there is no new operations.

ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

Sorry for late feedback!

Hello , thank you , could you please tell when you did mixing ? I found that today there is no new operations.
I mixed on 22 October, you can check wallet address

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
ecomix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

Sorry for late feedback!

I mixed on 22 October, you can check wallet address

Ough thank you very much for your cooperation!

Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:00:15 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 01:41:53 AM by Crystal11

Also, what happens if a transaction stays unconfirmed for more than 24 hours and the session expires?
This is the 1 million dollar question. +1 to this
If transaction stays unconfirmed for more 24 hours, u need to contact us via email, or contact form, send letter of guarantee, and we will solve this problem.
So users have to TRUST you, A newbie with 42 messages which already created another account on bitcointalk ecomix_support or to trust in just one email button  . Hope the mixer users, in a month or 2,  won't wake up in a beautiful morning and find the website is missing.
Let's see what thecoinshark.net has to say about mixers at point 4 :
4. Disadvantages of Bitcoin mixers
"The main disadvantage of this kind of services is the dependence of users on third parties (owners of mixers). In fact, in order to use the Bitcoin mixer services, it is initially necessary to transfer coins to their wallet. That is, you can not independently follow the Bitcoin transaction during its execution. You have to trust the service and hope that it will not close, and its creators will not disappear with your money."
 And the perfect moment to disappear would be .... : overloaded network with pending tx and/or when the mixer has accumulated enough bitcoin... to mix to a beautiful beach for cocktails and chicks party  Grin.
Let's see what say some people about mixers :
Mixers are legal or illegal, depends on country too if not regulated but it seems are popping up like mushrooms on internet. Bitcoin mixer is the perfect way to send/receive illegal money from/for hyip scamming, human organs trafficking, terrorism, etc. In fact one of the biggest mixers has shutdown a while ago for the reason " to not damage bitcoin's image" but some rumors say that the owner has been forced to shutdown. Mixers are also the perfect way of scamming hundreds of bitcoin from criminals  Cheesy but some bitcoin could be from someone' life savings.
So far i read from this topic about the website : plagiarism, bad english (oops ! russians here or koreans ?  Cheesy)  which are tags to find and predict the scamming/scammers easily. When comes to bitcoin, the internet is crowded with hackers and scammers.
Sorry but I don't even trust you to test, nor expose my address wallet because who knows what hacker or scammer is behind the mixer.

Btw, Mixers are a way of getting very very rich only from the insane fees (2nd place in top after exchanges or 3rd after wallets such coinbase,xapo) you will ask for the mixing services, and 200k satoshi for a test is way to cheap compared to millions of $ to be made or maybe you are rich already from another websites/hyips/cloud mining/etc , so find a way to get trusty testers or pay half after and half at the end of the task,  and reward them with 1 BTC EACH.
If you want me to try your (maybe illegal) mixer, you have to pay me 1 BTC. Half before and half after the task is completed .
A faucet i would test it for free .

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
ecomix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:01:17 AM

Also, what happens if a transaction stays unconfirmed for more than 24 hours and the session expires?
This is the 1 million dollar question. +1 to this
If transaction stays unconfirmed for more 24 hours, u need to contact us via email, or contact form, send letter of guarantee, and we will solve this problem.
So users have to TRUST you, A newbie with 42 messages which already created another account on bitcointalk ecomix_support or to trust in just one email button  . Hope the mixer users, in a month or 2,  won't wake up in a beautiful morning and find the website is missing.
Let's see what thecoinshark.net has to say about mixers at point 4 :
4. Disadvantages of Bitcoin mixers
"The main disadvantage of this kind of services is the dependence of users on third parties (owners of mixers). In fact, in order to use the Bitcoin mixer services, it is initially necessary to transfer coins to their wallet. That is, you can not independently follow the Bitcoin transaction during its execution. You have to trust the service and hope that it will not close, and its creators will not disappear with your money."
 And the perfect moment to disappear would be .... : overloaded network with pending tx and/or when the mixer has accumulated enough bitcoin... to mix to a beautiful beach for cocktails and chicks party  Grin.
Let's see what say some people about mixers :
Mixers are legal or illegal, depends on country too if not regulated but it seems are popping up like mushrooms on internet. Bitcoin mixer is the perfect way to send/receive illegal money from/for hyip scamming, human organs trafficking, terrorism, etc. In fact one of the biggest mixers has shutdown a while ago for the reason " to not damage bitcoin's image" but some rumors say that the owner has been forced to shutdown. Mixers are also the perfect way of scamming hundreds of bitcoin from criminals  Cheesy but some bitcoin could be from someone' life savings.
So far i read from this topic about the website : plagiarism, bad english (oops ! russians here or koreans ?  Cheesy)  which are tags to find and predict the scamming/scammers easily. When comes to bitcoin, the internet is crowded with hackers and scammers.
Sorry but I don't even trust you to test, nor expose my address wallet because who knows what hacker or scammer is behind the mixer.

Btw, Mixers are a way of getting very very rich only from the insane fees (2nd place in top after exchanges or 3rd after wallets such coinbase,xapo) you will ask for the mixing services, and 200k satoshi for a test is way to cheap compared to millions of $ to be made or maybe you are rich already from another websites/hyips/cloud mining/etc , so find a way to get trusty testers or pay half after and half at the end of the task,  and reward them with 1 BTC EACH.
If you want me to try your (maybe illegal) mixer, you have to pay me 1 BTC. Half before and half after the task is completed .
A faucet i would test it for free .

Thank you for you post

- I cant trust members with bad reputation as member above, check this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5057074.new#new
- You don't need to spend money for test , i pay 0.0022 each member to check and leave feedback , i want to improve my service to be best.  I think 0.0022 btc enough for test.
- Yes mixers earns good money , why not ? i'm here for people get more privacy. About pay you 1 btc , sorry but rules is same for all members.

speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

I would like to the your service, this is my BTC adress 13ui1zGXqziGKBAKyaYvuqgxCsA57RKmEt
lillobo

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

Here is my btc adress for test 1ChoLTX6NTy1QQLr9a5N8HgMJ3ijSPzjGk Thanks
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:48:20 AM

Is this available? Willing to test it.