Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to Earn little money from bitcoin monthly.  (Read 478 times)
enterprevic2 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

Hello World, I've been searching for ways to earn little money monthly like $70-$100.

I've been looking for ways to earn money online (BTC) and all I've been seeing have seemed to be scams, I used to join signature campaigns and earn money to keep me for a month on there, but lately my account was hacked and I'll like to know ways y'all earn with little to no investment.

Thanks for your time. Cпacибo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3836

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

You could always use whatever skills you have to earn from paid gigs. Use sites like https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/ that pays gigs using bitcoin.

Or, you could do whatever moneymaking method online and use the fiat money you earn to buy bitcoin, as you pretty much end up with the same result anyway(you having more BTC).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

You can earn that amount by trading. It's easy to say that buy low and sell high but you need discipline of doing that. Choose on where you are good like what has been said of working and offering a professional service and skill you have, you can earn more than what you are expecting. But try to practice trading and for sure you can earn more than $100 if you gain enough experience. Just don't loose your emotion.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

Well, this forum is all about seeking and sharing knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, it is not intended to earn money as the primary focus of it. However, the best way I know is to offer your skills, knowledge, time and experience in the form of useful and attractive services to others then you can charge your fees in the form of Bitcoin. You can do some market research and get the information regarding the demand of it.
enterprevic2 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

There are many ways to earn even little money from bitcoin you can also join bounty campaign and mining or free airdrop

Lol, I really don't understand how airdrops work, I know you'll get free coins or somethings like that, but I don't know how you'll convert it to money cos most of it is actually very low value initially, and finding an exchange is war.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

faucets are still working? A buddy of mine told me about them some months ago but I ignored him and now I read some posts about bitcoin faucets. Are they still a thing? Another ways to earn some cryptos are bounties and to be developer for some project and get paid in bitcoin/ethereum etc.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
lightcar

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

Get a job in real life, you will make much more money doing that instead of wasting your time looking for money online. Don't be a fool.
enterprevic2 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

Get a job in real life, you will make much more money doing that instead of wasting your time looking for money online. Don't be a fool.

Grin Grin don't be silly bud, I'm currently in school for my Bachelor's, I struggle to get my school fees yearly, and fend off the little cash I earn doing meagre jobs on campus, that's why I'm looking for better alternatives that'll give me time to focus on my books and get better grades rather than running around looking for how to survive while my mates are reading
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

If you have joined the signature campaign it's better and you don't need to leave it because here you can get money even if it's not what you expect. The best way is investment if you have a lot of money. You can use it in two ways. long and short-term investments thus there can be a lot of profits and look for others, that is there can be tried with mining here you can get many benefits.
enterprevic2 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

If you have joined the signature campaign it's better and you don't need to leave it because here you can get money even if it's not what you expect. The best way is investment if you have a lot of money. You can use it in two ways. long and short-term investments thus there can be a lot of profits and look for others, that is there can be tried with mining here you can get many benefits.

It's true, but as you can notice in the initial post I stated that my first account was hacked and I've not been able to get it back, infact I just learnt how to sign bitcoin messages on electrum because I was using blockchain.info and one way or the other I couldn't sign messages there. Thanks btw
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

Hello World, I've been searching for ways to earn little money monthly like $70-$100.

I've been looking for ways to earn money online (BTC) and all I've been seeing have seemed to be scams, I used to join signature campaigns and earn money to keep me for a month on there, but lately my account was hacked and I'll like to know ways y'all earn with little to no investment.

If you have some skills about computers then you can offer that and may someone's be needing for their projects

Or maybe you can join airdrops because you're a newbie and there's no slot from a signature campaigns

Another thing is invest some money for you to gain
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

Depending on how much time you have you could play poker on nitrogen sports, they run freerolls every day I think.

If you don't know how to play poker than you could always grind faucets but that is very tedious and you will only make small amounts.

Other than that I would look into referral marketing/affiliate marketing.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

Yes, you can go for short term investment in cryptocurrency. Choose best 5 coins in exchanger by your own inspection in last 1 month. Firstly you select and then you see their roadmap also that what is their future plan. Then you can go here for short term investment that buy coin when price is low and wait for pump. I think you man earn in this way without risk. Be a gainer.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

Actually quite difficult to make money at the beginning of joining without you following investment or daily trading, because that will require a lot of skill and time in making fast money without capital such as following a gift campaign and airdrop. If you have Twitter and Facebook, you can join a social media campaign because the prize will receive novice participants.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

If you have some idea of mining then you can earn some amount of bitcoin monthly while other ways also like bitcoin faucets and bitcoin signature campaigns also providing a good amount of money in these days and for a fix pay in bitcoin monthly then if a users hire you for a fixed time period then you can receive a fix amount of bitcoin monthly but when you become expert in the crypto then you will invest in it for making money and using it for payments as well.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

I use to write articles for the ICO project. If you like writing articles, there are hundred projects that needs article promotion today and there are thousand more project coming which is an opportunity for someone who wants to earn bitcoin every month. You'd have to be very good at it though because you'll get more stake when you can create high quality.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

if you want to get money without investing there are only 2 choices, follow the bounty and airdrop, and also you can't get money every month. if you want to get money every month you must to work, if it's hard to work, you must to invest, doing trading crypto every day. and I'm sure if you do it, you will get money every month.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

The best way is to start mining,  you can buy a miner for really cheap right now and if you have cheap electricity it will definately be worth it if your willing to hold your btc for a long time.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

I would suggest you to google a little with "Crypto Freelancing" keyword and I think that will give you some excellent opportunity to earn much more than the amount you mentioned.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

I think to participate in the bounty campaign is the best a possibility for get start money that you can use for invest
There are several ways through which you can earn money from Bitcoin.The easiest way to earn money from Bitcoin is by joining the signature campaigns.Signature campaigns pay you weekly and according to your rank.So if your rank is higher then you will get more payment.Another way of earning money through Bitcoin is by trading Bitcoins.Investment is the best option for earning money from Bitcoin and that to in a short time period.Bitcoin is a money making machine.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: