Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's more important to judge should I be trusted or not?
Escrowing 1 000 000 $ over a year without scamming - 27 (61.4%)
Trying to sell an account once - 17 (38.6%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's more important to judge whether or not I should be trusted?  (Read 2116 times)
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:28:18 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 03:07:27 PM by iluvbitcoins

One day I provided a loan (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=772348.0) and took the account as collateral, the person defaulted
I held the acc for a couple of years, just decided to get rid of it if I find a legitimate buyer, I wouldn't sell it to just anyone.

Did this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4441505.msg39675193

So, seems like my account is ruined.

If you count up all the risked trades in my positive feedback there's ~50BTC left on my profile

Aside from that, I've been running Gringotts depository with 1300-1500 XMR since 15th August 2017
XMR ATH was 494$, which means I escrowed 800k$ just there, I was escrowing some 20 000 DNR etc. (at the time I think around 10k or so) and some other things

I'm still escrowing 1350 XMR, at these prices ~150k

So, I'm asking you, what's more important to judge my trustworthiness?

Am I 'not to be trusted' because I tried to sell an account once or that I held a million USD in escrow and didn't scam anyone?

EDIT:

I know this is more off-topic, but since it's about the trust system itself and negative feedback, I assume it should be here to represent what the trust system has turned into, it's not about 'trust' anymore, it's about personal whims and thinking whether or not you yourself approve or disapprove something

Is trust really here to let us know if we should 'trust' someone with our BTC?
Or what is it for?
What is its purpose if trust isn't?

Example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1053331

Looking for a signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

You can't even a draw distinction between fact and fiction, which alone makes you unpredictable. You are not trustworthy to me, nor anyone who is thinking clearly. Therefore, the system is working as intended.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

You can't even a draw distinction between fact and fiction, which alone makes you unpredictable. You are not trustworthy to me, nor anyone who is thinking clearly. Therefore, the system is working as intended.

Dunno, seems like  you have moved your users funds to an exchange and can't provide accountability for the transfers while I have managed a million $ worth of XMR for over a year without a single complaint.

Dunno which one of us deserves more trust.

MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

One day I provided a loan (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=772348.0) and took the account as collateral, the person defaulted
I held the acc for a couple of years, just decided to get rid of it if I find a legitimate buyer, I wouldn't sell it to just anyone.

That's a sad tale, OP... however, you surely knew that anyone involved in account selling is all but certain to get red trust, so I'm not sure what your beef is here?

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

That's a sad tale, OP... however, you surely knew that anyone involved in account selling is all but certain to get red trust, so I'm not sure what your beef is here?
His problem is not getting his way. OP PM'd both The Pharmacist and me asking us to remove their rating. Upon not answering said PM, OP proceeded to leave false negative ratings on both of us which is absurd. However, this doesn't come as a surprise as people who get caught doing shady things do not tend to respond rationally.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Dig Bicks

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

$1,000,000 isn't even a lot of money.  Maybe you can buy a small house in Los Angeles.
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

His problem is not getting his way. OP PM'd both The Pharmacist and me asking us to remove their rating. Upon not answering said PM, OP proceeded to leave false negative ratings on both of us which is absurd. However, this doesn't come as a surprise as people who get caught doing shady things do not tend to respond rationally.

I continued to leave feedback for that?
You left the feedback 3 months ago.

What did you expect?
I didn't catch the time to read through your profile then, I was in a hard break-up.
I recollected recently and got back to the forum.
Why would one move someone elses money to an exchange?
Money he is escrowing?
That's shady, you certainly weren't doing something the investors knew and wanted to do with their assets!
I was never engaged in that sort of behaviour.

If you want to, I can make another poll to see who would bitcointalk users rather trust with their BTC, Lauda or iluvbitcoins Smiley

$1,000,000 isn't even a lot of money.  Maybe you can buy a small house in Los Angeles.

$1,000,000 isn't even a lot of money.  Maybe you can buy a small house in Los Angeles.

I'd be willing to bet that more than 50% of the users of this forum would probably kill someone for a million $.  

Not sure where OP lives exactly, but a million is/would probably be considered a fortune in most non-western countries.

@iluvbitcoins just buy some email adresses from TBZ and you'll be back in positive trust in no-time. Ask Lauda, his former business-partner Atriz knows all about it. ./s  Roll Eyes

Croatia
Eastern Croatia at that
Dad has average salary (900€), mom has minimum wage (400€), so I'd say a million $ is only something I could dream about.
Well, to be fair, I've made some BTC myself, so if BTC hits 20k$, I'll have some million kuna (~150k$), not USD, but I'd be fucking happy Cheesy

Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

Or Nigeria...

On Topic: I think you should not accept accounts as collateral anymore, there is clearly an issue with account selling.
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

Or Nigeria...

On Topic: I think you should not accept accounts as collateral anymore, there is clearly an issue with account selling.

I know..

Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed
I was assuming if I sell it to someone with credibility, it would be okay..
I could find out its value from other bids, the thread still says I will not sell to people with a red tag.

I made a mistake.
Shit happens.
I repent.

I still think it's not fair that I get a 'not to be trusted' when this poll legitimately shows, users of bitcointalk.org indeed DO trust me!
Should I not get another chance?

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

If you want to, I can make another poll to see who would bitcointalk users rather trust with their BTC, Lauda or iluvbitcoins Smiley
I don't really care whether you're willing to put up the effort to gather support from kool-aid drinking XMR bagholders. You're clearly responding emotionally to this as you got caught, and thus can't be trusted.

Should I not get another chance?
You blew your second chance when you falsely tagged The Pharmacist and me in a malicious attempt to tarnish our reputations.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:33:09 PM

I don't really care whether you're willing to put up the effort to gather support from kool-aid drinking XMR bagholders. You're clearly responding emotionally to thus, as you got caught and thus can't be trusted.

How the hell did I "get caught"?

By stumbling upon a public thread I opened in front of everyone?

I posted it publicly in the auction section.

Written clearly, I got this account from a defaulted loan and will not sell to people with a red tag.

You blew your second chance when you falsely tagged The Pharmacist and me in a malicious attempt to tarnish our reputations.

I am willing to remove the tag I left on The Pharmacist.
Not you.
You have mismanaged 3000BTC worth of assets.
And should be removed immediately from DT.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

I don't really care whether you're willing to put up the effort to gather support from kool-aid drinking XMR bagholders. You're clearly responding emotionally to thus, as you got caught and thus can't be trusted.

Written clearly, I got this account from a defaulted loan and will not sell to people with a red tag.
Correct, you got caught. Not everything posted publicly gets noticed.  Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

I guess the moral here is - Don't borrow or lend money or Bitcoin.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:41:15 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 05:53:48 PM by iluvbitcoins

Correct, you got caught. Not everything posted publicly gets noticed.  Smiley

So, your definition of getting caught is opening a thread I opened, and bumped each day lol
As, I said, I believe I deserve another chance, I see you think otherwise, I really don't care what you think as long as I see the public is with me.
I will continue to do my business around the forums with a 'not to be trusted' tag, and will continue to be trusted Smiley
Meanwhile, you are DT and people still won't trust you Cheesy

You being DT means shit when you're a piece of shit scammer Tongue
That red tag won't make me a scammer though Smiley
Cheers Lauda, keep your stolen forked coins and lecture others about trust.

Ohh yeah, also, I'll ask you again, how come you forgot to speak Croatian after resetting your e-mail address :O

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:03:02 PM
Merited by iluvbitcoins (1)

Unfortunately there isn’t anything that can be done. Lauda promptly ignores all concerns with his trust ratings and regularly leaves negative ratings to those who speak out against him.

The administration ignores all instances of clearly erroneous trust ratings in the name of “free markets” which is idiotic because the administration is who arbitrarily allowed these people to leave ratings with substantially greater weight in the first place.

In regards to your question in the OP, it is ridiculous to say that selling some kind of your ethically obtained is somehow going to make you a scammer or untrustworthy. That is nothing more than an effort to artificially and arbitrarily regulate free markets and stifle free trade.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

Unfortunately there isn’t anything that can be done. Lauda promptly ignores all concerns with his trust ratings and regularly leaves negative ratings to those who speak out against him.

The administration ignores all instances of clearly erroneous trust ratings in the name of “free markets” which is idiotic because the administration is who arbitrarily allowed these people to leave ratings with substantially greater weight in the first place.

In regards to your question in the OP, it is ridiculous to say that selling some kind of your ethically obtained is somehow going to make you a scammer or untrustworthy. That is nothing more than an effort to artificially and arbitrarily regulate free markets and stifle free trade.
The truth meter for that post:

It still hurts that we killed your account farming and selling business, doesn't it? Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:13:02 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 08:18:16 PM by iluvbitcoins

It still hurts that we killed your account farming and selling business, doesn't it? Smiley

How exactly did you kill something?
If I wanted to trade acounts, I could just do it.
How would a tag stop me?

However, I locked the thread and didn't sell 1 account.
1 account, my account, the account I got as collateral 2 years ago.

Btw, your weakass scammer memes are no match for not-scamming dank memes.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

[img width= 350]https://www.iagreetosee.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/ted-cruz-nose-meme-ted-cruz-lie-lying-ted-cruz-new-day-for-america-ted-cruz-nose-john-kasich.png[/img]

I think this post is a pretty good example of

Lauda promptly ignores all concerns with his trust ratings
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

Whining when your lies get exposed will not help you. Nobody in their right mind is going to support your bullshit nowadays. It's kinda pathetic how butthurt you still are after all this time.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

Whining when your lies get exposed will not help you. Nobody in their right mind is going to support your bullshit nowadays.

Write something in Croatian.

$1,000,000 isn't even a lot of money.  Maybe you can buy a small house in Los Angeles.

Or Nigeria...

I clearly won't. It was a mistake.
Mistakes happen Sad

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: