Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Too close to be recognized  (Read 168 times)
whk0 (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:40:17 PM
Merited by impresionesmline (1)

Crypto has proved its serious plans for us and it has changed the system of payment that is not responsible from  the side of security and crypto is quite good at it.
 From my opinion crypto could be a good alternative for country’s economic which doesn’t allow private moves with money and what is more it take so much fee about it.
 I am sure that crypto will be totally free in the future because it will get higher level of development that will be so independent and clear to have them. Today so many organizations have recognized crypto like the way of payment like airports, cafes and so on. I like such trend but not all of people are ready to move out from usual money. And what about you?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

. I like such trend but not all of people are ready to move out from usual money. And what about you?
indeed, some people are not ready with the use of crypto money, where everyone still uses fiat money,
while virtual or crypto money will certainly be more popular to be used later in the future,

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

Crypto has proved its serious plans for us and it has changed the system of payment that is not responsible from  the side of security and crypto is quite good at it.
 From my opinion crypto could be a good alternative for country’s economic which doesn’t allow private moves with money and what is more it take so much fee about it.
 I am sure that crypto will be totally free in the future because it will get higher level of development that will be so independent and clear to have them. Today so many organizations have recognized crypto like the way of payment like airports, cafes and so on. I like such trend but not all of people are ready to move out from usual money. And what about you?

I think crypto may help a lot with resolving even kind of global problem of povery because it's easy to get access and there is always affordable ways to earn something. If the poor man have an access to the Internet then he have a possibility to start trading. And the fact that he don't need to bring a lot of papers to the bank or broker will help him a lot. I think it's a great possibility to everyone who live below the poverty line. Of course they may lose last money but I think trying is better than doing nothing.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

Payment for goods and services cryptocurrency is our future. But how the price will be formed if the prices for cryptocurrencies are not stable. Appropriately, if the price is fixed, then on different days the price of goods and services will be different.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

I can not believe in the future of cryptocurrency. They are quite difficult to use. Even now, many prefer moneys.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

I think that the title is way to misleading, but if you want my opinion, crypto has to simplify itself in order to get into the daily life of normal people. As today, it is too complex.

DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

I think, the most people in this forum believe in the idea of crypto currencies. When crypto will be adopted by masses, the market will change. More fresh investors would come and maybe people will use blockchain based services on a daily basis.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

I don't think that crypto currency will soon become a global means of paying bills. Older people have difficulty coping with payment cards. It will be difficult for them to keep their crypto wallet confidential, even from their loved ones. They will lose their crypto data without the possibility of recovery. This can lead to very sad consequences.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

Crypto plans are fantastic and nations are scared of money laundering
That has delayed the acceptance and stalled too

But with normal procedures it will work out and crypto currency will always survive
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

There are still very few places where you can pay with cryptocurrency, especially in some countries. The higher its volatility, the more it can become an obstacle to its acceptance as a means of payment. I think, over time, when the market will be more stable, then it is worth considering the possibility of full-scale use of cryptocurrency for payment.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

We need a mass adoption of the blockchain based products. But the funny moment is, that 80 percent of all coins do not have any working product or at least a MVP! It is not acceptable for such a perspective market as crypto currencies industry.
mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

I'm totally ready for that. Crypto currencies will inevitably be all over the world.
In 2019 many places will accept crypto currencies. I'm waiting for this.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

Personally I still not ready to replace fiat money with crypto. At least beacause I don't have much crypto and I got used to pay with usual money. But I think I could move if usability of crypto will grow in the near future.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

The more the development then the more that is possible to do with the cryptos, there is no way to tell if the coins will actually be free in the future but with the way that the coins are going and the developments that are happening each day then I can see all the coins being only dependent on their own projects for their value.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: