Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The way to escape from phishing sites  (Read 466 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:50:25 PM

Pishing site have reck havoc on many people personal details and at that added scammers in stealing people informations and end up hacking account stealing people asset's online, the only way to escape this is to be extra careful when you are visiting an untrusted website that require you to fill forms with you personal details.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:15:36 PM

When you realize you are your own security then you will take caution visiting site, I used add block as a way of limiting the number of website that comes up on my system, also I have an anti virus that help to scan off malware mail. Avoid site that tend to offer freebies, as this tends to leas to loss most of the time.
happy man

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:15:07 AM

trusting online and giving info is harmful for our privacy there are many spam links before clicking on them we should double think and all related to our wallet should be very careful our mistakes will be very expensive  Grin   
Shunyo

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 09:40:16 AM

There are some quality as blocker and anti phishing app on chrome browser, just search and install some of them with good reviews and you will be fine. There is no substitute for the manual precaution suggested by some members above but the apps help avoid majority of websites.
valeras19

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:43:08 PM

Been using eset antivirus for long time. They have antiphising system that prevent you to visit potentially phising website. And yes, always double check new url that you  about to visit
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: