Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:44:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Awarding merits in bitcointalk.  (Read 72 times)
braddozie (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

Please I can't find any near discussions on bitcointalk merit, so I decided to ask.
Please what's the criteria for being awarded with merits here?
Also, do the merits come only from founders and moderators, or from members too?
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

Please I can't find any near discussions on bitcointalk merit, so I decided to ask.
Also, do the merits come only from founders and moderators, or from members too?

This is the link that you've been looking for ages.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

As an addtion:

Merits are awarded to posts that seems to be on the basic criteria of the readers. If they notice your posts as constructive as they are helpful and looks good to read they will certainly leave and give you a Merit or two.

Merits comes from any other individual here that also earns Merits from his posts.
If you've received 1 Merit therefore you are entitled to have 0.5 sMerit (spendable Merit)
Note: 1 sMerit is the minimum amount that you can give to other users.

sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

If to speak briefly, it merit to deserve very hard, and you will manage to get the rank of a member in less than 2 months. So do good posts.

hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

There are ton of threads about merit in meta section
LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0

Merits are given from members with variety of positions, you should concentrate to writing quality content then you will eventually get awarded with merits.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:19:04 PM

The link above was helpful
I have been wondering what the merit was for, because I’m just about 10 days in here and I got 2 merits already
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

there are a number of posts that might help you to answer the questions you asked, for the criteria might not be too specific, but what is clear is about something useful for the forum and other members, and who can share merit is not just a moderator but all forum members who have the top rank members can share their s-merit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: