Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2647 times)
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

The blockchain technology is still a developing technology and it will continue to grow. If you are new to it and want to invest, then you are not yet late to the party. Everyday new crypto is being created bringing better and more advanced features. And with the current market situation, it is a good time to invest right now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

There is no late investment in cryptocurrency.
But make sure to invest on time at the right token or coins.
there are more good tokens in the market even it is falling or we are on bear market.
make sure to study first and do research.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

definitely its not to late to invest. any time we want to invest, any single of time we can buy even the price are high or low. it is our own strategy on how we like to invest or not
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 425

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

apparently not because as long as crypto still has high trust in this world then the opportunity to seek profits in investing crypto will still exist. the most important thing is you have to be careful when you start investing and you have to learn a lot of techical analytical

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

I think it's not too late to invest in cryptocurrencies. They are still too young and have great potential. The main rule - invest only free money.

flysats

Activity: 329

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

Definitely I agree in what you have written. Cryptocurrencies really is a high risk investment. Prices go up and down really fast and the value of the crypto you have bought would be much lower or higher than the money you had spent with it. Losses are inevitable in this kind of investment but profits is a very highly earned in the right amount of patience if you are holding coins. Prices currently had gone down, but I think what you have said is really useful. Investing when prices are low would give you high profits when prices go up once more. Anytime would be a great time to invest in cryptocurrencies. You just need to be smart of what strategies you would do in order to gain profits in cryptocurrencies.
I think volatility and fraud possibility are not main problem in the crypto today. My mention it's a poor mass adoption and real application. All what happens today is a sandbox game and nothing more. When crypto will ordinary for use at any sides of our life then it will applicable. But now it looks like big boys game.

ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

apparently not because as long as crypto still has high trust in this world then the opportunity to seek profits in investing crypto will still exist. the most important thing is you have to be careful when you start investing and you have to learn a lot of techical analytical
first of all, investors are interested in the real demand for the project in society and future prospects. Today there are few enthusiasts of crypto-currencies, and most of all users who want to earn.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

It's not late to invest in cryptocurrencies. I think now is the real time to come in. Just be watchful while investing so as not to regret some of your actions in the Crypto  world.

duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

In the cryptocurrency market you need to be very flexible. Coins need to buy and sell on time. Also I fix the profit as needed.
almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

if you start now, of course this is the best time because the price is very cheap and the bullish trend is about to start, I am sure that in the next few months the price will increase by 30%

Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

It's never too late to jump into a pool with crocodiles. If you really like extreme, then you can do it right now. No one bothers you. But you need to make sure that you have everything you need to avoid problems. First of all it concerns knowledge.

MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

Definitely not for me, crypto is just getting started and mass adoption is yet to be seen, just imagine crypto being accepted at grocery stores and coffee shops around the world, only then we will see real value of cryptos and then i guess they will become more stable.
it is not to invest in cryptocurrencies and I do believe that its better to be late than never. You will notice that the price of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin will rapidly increase in the near future so that do not hesitate to invest now. Just start to investing now and earn more profit. Investing in cryptocurrencies will really keep to secure your bright future.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

It's never too late investing in cryptocurrencies. We maybe seeing the worst year for crypto but I truly believe that crypto will still continue to develop in years to come. Crypto is still young and in due time, people will realize the true value of crypto and the mass adoption will follow. To be honest I'm seeing a lot of ICO projects with lot of potential and great concept. Those ICO just need real exposure to gather funds and continue developing the project.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

There is no late investment in cryptocurrency.
But make sure to invest on time at the right token or coins.
there are more good tokens in the market even it is falling or we are on bear market.
make sure to study first and do research.

You are right investing on right coin exactly matters if you are interested you can invest in crypto currency now if you are looking for a long term investment. Because the market is down once it goes high you can make good profit.

clonedone

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

I don't think so. The market is very young and I'm sure that crypto has a great future. Many institutional investors are interested in investing in cryptocurrency. The governments of many countries are preparing a special legislation for that. Therefore, I think that it's not too late to invest in cryptocurrency.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

Definitely not for me, crypto is just getting started and mass adoption is yet to be seen, just imagine crypto being accepted at grocery stores and coffee shops around the world, only then we will see real value of cryptos and then i guess they will become more stable.

And last month during that dip , it gives opportunity for new comers to invest here in cryptocurrencies , so I say that there's no such late comers in crypto Industry .
bajigur894784

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

Just short. This is not too late.

The thing that makes me sure is; the majority of cryptocurrency listed at this time maybe will disappear within a few years. If we look at the history of the crypto market 4 or 5 years ago, we will see many coins in the top 100 list that no longer exist at right now. And another thing that makes me believe is; that we are still at the beginning of this market.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

No, it is absolutely not late if you will choose right ones to invest in, ETH/BTC can still give you good profits without doubts, and probably many other coins with potential to develop.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

No, it is absolutely not late if you will choose right ones to invest in, ETH/BTC can still give you good profits without doubts, and probably many other coins with potential to develop.
Yes it's true, it's not too late to invest in Cryptocurrency for now. The prices of Bitcoin and ETH are still cheap in my opinion for now, I remember in 2016, the price of 1 Bitcoin was still around the price of 724.29 USD. I thought I was late to invest, but what happened? now the price of Bitcoin has risen sharply. So in my opinion the price of Bitcoin in every year is always rising sharply, History will repeat itself.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:06:55 PM

For me, the name of the topic sounds completely different. I understand that the one who was late to invest should not feel any regret or sadness. He should be glad that he did not lose money like all other people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: