Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2648 times)
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

Contrary to that, this is the best time to make investments in cryptos. Cryptos are at their growing stage and I believe if you choose decent coins, they are going to give good profits in future. Price are at low levels right now which is another reason why investing right make sense.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

It is very strange that before the futures expiration the market began to recover again. This is illogical. It means that the opposing sides appeared on the market. It's good.

antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:47:13 AM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is not too late, you are still an early participant, and hundreds of millions of people are not entering cryptocurrencies. But you have to find a good price to buy.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

Cryptocurrency has yet to be introduced to the whole world. Many countries do not know yet what cryptocurrency and blockchain is and its benefits. What they know is the banks feared that cryptocurrency will replace them and that is why bitcoin is not yet taking off completely to the ground so it is still the good time to invest.
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

If you look at how many tokens cost in the end of 2017 I think you will want to buy them. Ethereum cost 1400$ and now it cost 200$. Bitcoin cost 20000$ and now it 6500$ and all tokens have become cheaper. I think now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency.

Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

It is definitelly not too late to invest in cryptocurrencies, but nowdays you must be more carefull when selecting tokens which you buy. 95% of them will fail
Yes, I think Crypto is failing all the currencies and altcoin of the market. Your opinion is very good. Let's hope the crypto market will rise too soon. Because Bitcoin is the internet's first currency, it cannot be caught and touched, Bitcoin is going to change the crypto market quickly, and all altcoin prices will change. So quickly invested in the crypto market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

This is nonsense, because now is the time to begin investing in crypto-currencies, because the market is asking for new influxes of fiat money, because people do not quite understand what BTC is
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

It’s not too late. The cryptocurrency has just begun, and the future cryptocurrency will change all humanity. Bitcoin is still very cheap now.
It is always too late for those who have chosen it is too late for them. As far as I am concerned, it is a choice for everyone to make and the decisions you make will be based on how smart you are.

The thing with people is that they are always so in the habit of expecting that the market will always keep going up and when it starts correcting, they start coming with some bullshit theory on how the golden age is over, but in the real sense, they are just so confused they do not know what to think because they have decided to remain ignorantly confused anyway and that is one of the reasons they will never take advantage of opportunities when they arrive.
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

Cryptocurrencies are just starting out. They have a high probability of success and even though the market looks volatile right now, things will start looking better as soon as the industry matures and more investors decide to put in their assets. The cryptocurrency market is promising and has a wide range of applications which are not limited to finance, health, automation, and retail. The truth is, the true potential of this market is just being recognized and so it’s not too late to invest in it.
siena23

Activity: 2394

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:52:52 PM

I think if you already have knowledge about cryto I think it's not late, because if you already have the knowledge you want to join anytime it will be easy, it's different if you know crypto now with minimal knowledge that is a big loss.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

it is never late to start and invest in cryptocurrency, because you can earn potential coins that would probably increase in price as soon as the bull run begins.
Xeonhp

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

When you can still make a profit from it, it will never be late. Just before you will easily earn more profits when the market goes up and down unstable continuously for a long time.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

Whatever might be happening to cryptocurrency now is just in preparation towards better days. Some are yet to fully realize the importance of crypto and the future prospects it has. Which is why news always trigger those who are yet to get in. I perceive that the mass adoption of crypto is near and a time will come that it will be used for official and unofficial transactions in different parts of the world.
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

Depending on the time you set foot in the crypto market will be different. And this time i think it will be the best for you. When the price of the coins has dropped a lot and are showing signs of price increase again. So do not Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies now.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

actually that is the choice you have to make. It's not too late if you want to be involved in the crypto business, yes experience is the key to everything
of course there are many investment choices, prices tend to be cheap compared to last year, I only recommend for the top 10 altcoins
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

I don't think it's too late to invest crypto, just the opposite. currently the market is experiencing a decline and that is a good opportunity for new investors, many of my friends are starting to join the crypto to invest.
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

I think you're not late! any time you can invest in the market so you should know the strategy for more money to receive you always have to market in the market so you know when to invest. You should also be looking at long-term crypto currency to give you advice on what to do.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

In my opinion, I think the Crypto market is just starting to develop. It is only being adapted by whales and blockchain technology is now beginning to expand throughout the world. There are a lot of companies that have responded to Bitcoin like BMW.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

many of my friends started to join crypto to invest. I don't think it's too late to invest crypto, just the opposite. Currently the market is experiencing a decline and that is a good opportunity for new investors,
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

I do not think so.
because you can still invest in the market. so it's important to know the strategy for more money to be received. and you should always be asked for a moment to know when you invest in the market and that you are not victimized by a scam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: