Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Interest check. 250 x Sapphire R9 Nitro Fury X 4GB HBM - Fresh from RMA!  (Read 177 times)
FuryBoy (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

Checking interest and price point for larger volume of Sapphire R9 Fury (http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetial.asp?pid=B962294E-9DBC-470E-A817-46EC0AA5B14A&lang=eng) cards.

* No Packaging, No CD, No other junk. Cards only. Packaged by Sapphire in boxes of 10 cards each.
* Fresh from RMA
* No Warranty (known good cards, warranty technically til 10-20-18 but does not transfer)
* Location - USA
* NO ONE OFF - MOQ 50 x cards.
* Stock bios

Performance ballpark: Currently most profitable on ETH/XMRv7 (may be smaller coins that are more profitable but I'm not doing that research)

STOCK hash/Watt-card (with only minor watt/mem/core setting optimization in ethOS:

XMRv7(Cryptonite v1): 700 hash/Sub 100w (75W with bios mod)
ethash/ETH (currently mining metaverse): 30MH/s/sub 125w (can run VERY lean with bios mod)

Due to the HBM memory these cards are very fast and power lean on memory intensive algorithms such as Equihash (before ASIC hit). Where they crushed all other cards offered by AMD.

Price ballpark: $175/card negotiable to a certain extent but don't low-ball me below $100 please, you just waste my time and yours. (I know it's irrelevant but eBay 'trending' price is $243. Still kicks RX series ass for gaming and other applications and fresh from RMA they are all new/non-mined cards + one of the most popular upgrades for professional Apple users I guess. Probably still a solid money maker to just eBay them all but I don't have the time or energy to deal with that BS.)

Not aching to sell but if someone is interested I am listening to offers. Obviously I accept Escrow, Wire (I can invoice/PO), local pickup in Midwest U.S or shipping ONLY WITHIN THE U.S. I can provide picture proof provided serious interest. Been active here for 5+ years under account that has since been lost/hacked so I know how things work Smiley

ONLY US BUYERS!

I also have 300+ PSU (6-700w gaming PSU from EVGA, Corsair, No-Name), and several hundred 'mining rig frames' in plastic, metal, and wood for CHEAP!
orangelemon

Activity: 220
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

$175/card for R9 Nitro Fury X 4GB  Shocked  Lips sealed
In this price range (or even less) we can get Rx 580 8GB

If you are not willing to sell at $100 point, i must say you Good luck.

Domain for sell : CryptoMiners.org
FuryBoy (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

$175/card for R9 Nitro Fury X 4GB  Shocked  Lips sealed
In this price range (or even less) we can get Rx 580 8GB

If you are not willing to sell at $100 point, i must say you Good luck.

Absolutely you can, but 580's are also worse cards on many algorithms and have worse resell value outside of mining. Would prob drop $$ to $150 but down from there and I'm better off just paying someone to sell them on eBay to non-miners.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: