Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's With Products Already Developed  (Read 186 times)
Speed Shopper (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

We actually have a product built!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

A very good way to advertise your own product but you have some pretty good point. Before going on with what I have to say to what you mentioned about ICO and product, your project actually seems interesting and I may be digging more on that for details and how to participate if I get convinced.

Back to the main topic, the thing with so many investors today is that they always prefer to stick to the surface and leave out those things within that are important. Product is an important thing for a project's growth and without it, unless may be the team decided to work on it later on, which is even a risky move to make for an investor, there will always be a problem at the end.

The best thing is to always see the availability of a product and how relevant it is to the real world as people can easily build any app these days and call it a product, and then it is from there you will be able to judge if this would be worth investing or not.

Thank you for being interested in our project.  I encourage you to download the Speed Shopper App and check it out for yourself.  We are constantly upgrading the functionality of the app and will be releasing an update pretty soon. 

www.speedshopperapp.com

Speed Shopper (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

We actually have a product built!

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:53:46 PM

I have yet to see anyone post a project with an actual completed product. Roll Eyes This is why the ICO market is not being taken as seriously as it used to be.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: