Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: found an ICO need advice  (Read 407 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:13:47 PM

So I was looking around the internet and noticed an active ICO and site still in development . Site is gamecrowder.com  . looks very promising in its concept of refunding people back that have tokens held and wont be on the exchange till all tokens are sold .  Can someone help me do some digging on if this concept is worth investing in ?  I have been burned so many times.  It seems to be a really simple platform ran with an ETH  contract. refunded with earnings from games purchased .  I havent found an announcement of the token yet .  No advertising on it anywhere either .  Should I risk a little ?
When you have been burned so many times with different coins the way you think should be different, you should be looking for reasons to not invest, and as you say there are some red flags, for example you cannot find the project announced anywhere, that is a big problem because marketing is very important if a coin is to become successful, so I think it is better for you to stay away from that coin.
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

Dont risk it. The fact that i searhed for the project and you did also and couldnt find any form of advert or credible team member is a red flag. You should either wait for it to list in exchange or dont particiapte at all. Thats my advice.
Before invest in any project i pay attention to the team and marketing involved, this project lack both.
Ramzes555

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

I no longer believe in ICO projects. I had the imprudence to participate in the ICO and in 3 cases out of 6 they were a failure

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

Sorry to say, That ICO you found is not good at all. There are a lot of Good ICO projects are live now, you don't need to go for a unknow ICO. Unknown means I did not find this ICO name in any ICO rating website, that's strange! You may go for Arround, Datablockchain, Apollox, Securix, Blockshipping ICO! Because These ICOs are doing very well and their ratings are very good! If you want to invest in game related ICO, then you have Playgame ICO!

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

Sorry to say, That ICO you found is not good at all. There are a lot of Good ICO projects are live now, you don't need to go for a unknow ICO. Unknown means I did not find this ICO name in any ICO rating website, that's strange! You may go for Arround, Datablockchain, Apollox, Securix, Blockshipping ICO! Because These ICOs are doing very well and their ratings are very good! If you want to invest in game related ICO, then you have Playgame ICO!

Nive suggestions mate. You may create a pen thread by explaining the good ICO projects to make money with it. If you really want to show your potential in analysis then you need to advice with your own thread.

@op please don't go with this ico project.  Better to read the pinned message on the scam accusation section before you looking to invest and join the bounty campaign.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

ICO started September 25th and will end March 27th - 6 months, it's too long! Don't freeze your money for 6 months because during next 6 months in crypto will be a new big bull run, you will earn more money if you just HODL ETH or Bitcoin and sell on new highs.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

So I was looking around the internet and noticed an active ICO and site still in development . Site is gamecrowder.com  . looks very promising in its concept of refunding people back that have tokens held and wont be on the exchange till all tokens are sold .  Can someone help me do some digging on if this concept is worth investing in ?  I have been burned so many times.  It seems to be a really simple platform ran with an ETH  contract. refunded with earnings from games purchased .  I havent found an announcement of the token yet .  No advertising on it anywhere either .  Should I risk a little ?
I am not a professional investor. But before investing, you should consider the safety aspect first. Are they a reputable and clear team? Are their roadmaps reasonable? If things are not clear and clear, do not invest. Because there are now many fraudulent projects.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

For a newbie I am not sure if you intend to choose investing on ICO, high risk and I don't know that ICO will give high rewards for now. Scammer will provide tempting features to make someone interested in investing, they will make many ways to get what they want.

Just segestion, you can see the current condition of the price bitcoin or even the price of ETH now, cause both are at the lowest price, the two cryptocurrency can convince you to get profit in the future. It's up to you, someone who was ready to invest in ICO won't ask this question, they will do own research and decide for themselves to choose the ICO or even they will ignore the project cause has been known the project is scam.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

Now is the time when you should better hold your BTC/ETH and not invest in any ICOs. Market is unpredictable, especially now.
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:49:17 PM

This is a no hoper ICO. There is no telegram or facebook page, and also no info about the team. They are requesting KYC and they don't even reveal themselves who they are! Softcap is 1000 ETH, there is no way they will ever reach it

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

Don't risk up on a project which even on marketing stuff they don't able to put up some budget.This alone would really give you presumptions about projects seriousness even the concept is good but without much exposure would still lead up to failure and also don't easily pick up projects without having much doing research.If you do see things that doesn't satisfy you then you do already answer your own question.If you have doubts then you should pass.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

Don't risk up on a project which even on marketing stuff they don't able to put up some budget.This alone would really give you presumptions about projects seriousness even the concept is good but without much exposure would still lead up to failure and also don't easily pick up projects without having much doing research.If you do see things that doesn't satisfy you then you do already answer your own question.If you have doubts then you should pass.
The key for a successful investment is to have a good way to interact or get answer our query by the team. Having more ideas on how we will be able to come up in decisions on buying it sometimes on how they can probably answer our questions when we asked them about their projects ideas as well how they will managed to promote and develops it.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

All of them are cute and promising, but now in the face of bears, you need to understand that any project can calmly stall having lost investment capital and have no further means for development. So this is a big risk, but with an idea that is not new, it becomes even greater.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

now a good concept is a means to see a roodmaap in the future but remember investing needs to be careful and I have not been able to encourage you to invest in the project  gamecrowder.com because of the lack of information sources for the project.

badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:42:05 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 07:59:34 AM by badaovodich

I think this site is not reliable because it does not have a security lock. I also looked at the ICO rating but it does not have any appreciation.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

NO! Look for the team - there is no team in "About us" section: no fotos, "lorem ipsum" description, not working links to social and LinkedIns so developers hide their identities = red flag!
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

It doesn't seem a good deal to me. If you're looking for a nascent next big high cap I would put my hand in the fire that this won't be one of them. Anyway, if you're here for the risk, it's possible you get a little multiplicator on your money, but big chances are you lose everything.

It's hard, these days, to find a good ICO and project. I personally would try buying a good, undervalued, well stablished coin instead as the risk/reward ratio is better.
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

Tips you can find only in your head, you can certainly turn to a professional in their field, but what you can do only you and no one else, so strive for more to achieve their goals.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

I think this site is not reliable because it does not have a security lock. I also looked at the ICO rating but it does not have any appreciation.
The site is incomplete information much better we are very careful on this matter when we invest in any Ico. As we all know there are so much scam Ico it is our own duty to verify such reliable project.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

Tips you can find only in your head, you can certainly turn to a professional in their field, but what you can do only you and no one else, so strive for more to achieve their goals.
Being a professional investor is just by being smart.
A lot of people really find it hard to understand that a project without a team, cloned WP, no MVP and just some ideas that has been revolving in the past is a no go area. This is a digital age and I expect that everyone should be smart as there are so many things they can use to enlighten themselves on what to do and what not to do.

Scammers are out there, and the only way you can know which project is a scam is to identify and dig up the team, check the product and the real life usage possibilities and see if the idea is something worth putting money into. If all these cannot be answered, talk to your feet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: