Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive - not operating bounty portal?  (Read 198 times)
aervin11 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:50:46 AM

So I am using this bountyportal for a long time already and having trouble redeeming my rewards so I rest a little bit but everytime I am going back, I cannot access my account anymore but the email address is still the same and what is shocking is everytime I am changing my password and go back on the log-in page I still can't access my account. This bounty portal is Bountyhive and is cofounded by a member here @ColorlessK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1029845

I did trust the website creating contents for the campaigns they managed but I didnt even get a penny and worse is I cannot access my account(Not banned but the encryption is crazy), I know I am not the only one who is experiencing the same.

There are many bounty managers and bounty portals who are always faulty to have good campaigns on them (most of them are closing and not giving rewards) but are still supported by most of bounty hunters who are not even thinking and just complain when everything is too late.

Now, I am spreading awareness and asking everyone to share the same experiences so that we could lessen
1. Spam in the forum
2. Upset by ungiven rewards
3. Getting screwed

Share your opinion on some bounty hunters/portal that are destroying your "Bounty Hunting experience"
I would update this thread for more of those that you must be wary before joining.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:22:47 AM

Did you asked colorlesk regarding this? Or sent them email on their official mail ID or you can contact in their telegram group they are very active there.
And for payment they are paying on time.
aervin11 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

Did you asked colorlesk regarding this? Or sent them email on their official mail ID or you can contact in their telegram group they are very active there.
And for payment they are paying on time.

Nope. I didn't personally ask him, I just put his name in here because he is the cofounder and a member here. This is not spreading FUD but facts. I also think that Live Support wouldn't work if "YOUR PASSWORD" and the "NEWER PASSWORD" after that won't work anymore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: