Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faulty Bounty Portal/Managers that you must avoid  (Read 254 times)
aervin11 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

So I am using this bountyportal for a long time already and having trouble redeeming my rewards so I rest a little bit but everytime I am going back, I cannot access my account anymore but the email address is still the same and what is shocking is everytime I am changing my password and go back on the log-in page I still can't access my account. This bounty portal is Bountyhive and is cofounded by a member here @ColorlessK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1029845

I did trust the website creating contents for the campaigns they manage but I didnt even get a penny and worse is I cannot access my account(Not banned but the encryption is crazy), I know I am not the only one who is experiencing the same.

There are many bounty managers and bounty portals who are always faulty to have good campaigns on them (most of them are closing and not giving rewards) but are still supported by most of bounty hunters who are not even thinking and just complain when everything is too late.

Now, I am spreading awareness and asking everyone to share the same experiences so that we could lessen
1. Spam in the forum
2. Upset by ungiven rewards
3. Getting screwed

Share your opinion on some bounty hunters/portal that are destroying your "Bounty Hunting experience"
I would update this thread for more of those that you must be wary before joining.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

Have you tried contacting them in Telegram?

Also I think it'll be much beneficial to simply understand that nearly every BM has issues, what matters is how they take it.

So do try to contact them with your issues.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:05:41 AM

What do you mean exactly by:
having trouble redeeming my rewards
Based on my experience, participants just need to wait for the verification and distribution after the campaign ends and the rewards are automatically sent in the participant's Eth address. Is the process different now?

In regards to being unable to log in, I saw some users in their Telegram group with the same problem and advised to DM one of the admins there (@LukasBHive or @SilviuBHive).

The thread seems to be more suitable in Service Discussion (Altcoins)
aervin11 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:57:45 AM

What do you mean exactly by:
having trouble redeeming my rewards

What I was trying to say on that case is "I am not receiving rewards on time as promised or as indicated""like a month after the ICO", the distribution could also go 2-3 months which is not pleasant so I don't bother since I "a bounty hunter" cannot do anything and might end up not receiving any rewards when I ask them why those things happen.

Based on my experience, participants just need to wait for the verification and distribution after the campaign ends and the rewards are automatically sent in the participant's Eth address. Is the process different now?

I am not be able to check for I cannot access my account anymore. And with such problems, I think a reputable bountyportal must make sure that there is no problem with their website because users information and custom content they create for bounty are stored. I might not be reasonable for writing this because I didn't ask them to solve the problem internally but the fact that I have experienced that same problem over and over is not cool.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

I think a reputable bountyportal must make sure that there is no problem with their website because users information and custom content they create for bounty are stored.

Indeed they should. I remember back then when Irfan_Pak10 run the very first automated social media bounty campaign portal he called BountyPortals, after some campaigns have ended, we see many participants complain about not getting any rewards, or missing stakes. Irfan did addressed the issue and take time to fix his bounty platform. It was a good move did by it's founder. Nowadays, there are plenty of bounty platforms anybody could join but some are still missing a crucial feature; transparency. No participants would be able to tell if how many participants is involved, the entire bounty pool allocated to the bounty campaign or how the rewards are calculated per participant.

aervin11 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:27:52 AM

I think a reputable bountyportal must make sure that there is no problem with their website because users information and custom content they create for bounty are stored.

Indeed they should. I remember back then when Irfan_Pak10 run the very first automated social media bounty campaign portal he called BountyPortals, after some campaigns have ended, we see many participants complain about not getting any rewards, or missing stakes. Irfan did addressed the issue and take time to fix his bounty platform. It was a good move did by it's founder. Nowadays, there are plenty of bounty platforms anybody could join but some are still missing a crucial feature; transparency. No participants would be able to tell if how many participants is involved, the entire bounty pool allocated to the bounty campaign or how the rewards are calculated per participant.

Also the fact that they could change the regulations and just disqualify anyone without warnings or notice prior to that because they like to do it is unjustifiable. All rules regarding bounties are now in favor of those who conduct such things for the rules are always on their favor and there is no existing escrow for that, maybe that is an action to be done since "bounty" or this "marketing job" is pretty demanding and could help big time for those start-ups that would run in the blockchain.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

Has anyone got rewards from a bounty managed by Hotachy? I joined a couple of his campaigns and there is no reward up till date. The campaigns have ended months ago.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄