Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can you tell me the way to utopia island ?  (Read 135 times)
ilhamdoni (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:03:44 AM
Merited by dealung (1)

I once asked this politician, but they were really trained to hide intentions, I asked this rich man, but they manipulated me, I asked religious leaders. but they told me to be slaves? then I think politics is always cruel? can rich people feed all hungry people in the world? I don't know whether religion forever makes me a sheep?
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

in my opinion, to go to Utopia Island, you have to open Pandora's box, with consequences coming out, all kinds of terror and bad things for humans. when everything comes out, you will find a way to utopia, called HOPE.
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

I was taught in school that there exists no utopia world..um yeah...except but in heaven
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

I once asked this politician, but they were really trained to hide intentions, I asked this rich man, but they manipulated me, I asked religious leaders. but they told me to be slaves? then I think politics is always cruel? can rich people feed all hungry people in the world? I don't know whether religion forever makes me a sheep?

here you go:
https://utopia-game.com/shared/
I used to play it like 15 years ago though, not sure if you get an island or part of land in dystopia
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: