Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now more than 2000 crypto currencies on coinmarketcap  (Read 584 times)
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:41:23 PM

Some of those coins are just shitcoins. CMC should remove those inactive cryptos so that newcomers won't be confused and won't create unnecessary blunder specially when investing into altcoins. If only we just focus on few cryptos I guess there will be less FUD and more adoption. Some of those shitcoins created doubts to new players in the crypto market because most of them are just launched for the devs to profit.

Definitely most of these guys are pure shit (80%). Maybe the top 200 might survive for years to come and will continue to dominate the crypto space.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

While it is interesting for the crypto currency industry to witness such number of crypto currencies, I view it as proliferation to some extent because some of the coins have no problem to solve and are of little or no value. It ends up being a wasted effort to own such crypto currency. I am of the opinion that the number of coins that enter the market should be regulated so that it doesn't become a child's play. However, with the decentralized nature of the crypto industry, it is basically going to be the survival of the fittest. At this trend, who knows the number of coins that will be listed in the next two to three years? What could be their values? We hope not to see coins that are worthless ($0.000001)?
Although there are thousands of types, but it comes from projects that are not much different from others, that makes some of them worthless, because they lose in the competition and development progress. Surely this is will not stop here, more hundred will be coming every years. And also the wortless coin should be removed from CMC.
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:52:41 PM

2003 is just a number, if you check coinmarketcap's every coins volume or trading history, then you will see shitcoins are everywhere. Only 500-600 Coinsmay be good there and the good, better, best coins all in these 600 Coins. Others 1400 Coins are shit coins. A lot of coins has no trading volume, even they scam, but coinmarketcap still did not remove them! Like Trident group coin, I have a lot of Trident coin and the admin already scam us. But Coinamrketcap still did not delist this coin. So, the number is just increased not value. We don't need shitcoins, 1000 Good Coins will be blessed for the cryptocurrency market.
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:07:22 AM

Everyday added new coin in coinmarketcap today it's reached 2000+ coins. I think more than 1000 coins already dead and scams. CMC should be delist dead coins. In one day added 10 coins it's massive. CMC listing require is not a more difficult i think, If daily trade volume 100K USD this coin easily added CMS.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:15:07 AM

some of them are ico tokens, and after the pre-sale is finished and everyone has gotten their tokens and sold them, they are actually worthless. because after the phase, almost no one else invests, after ico ends. if that's the case, it should be removed from the market so that it isn't too much, and can be replaced by a new one.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

Given the fact that in 2017, about 80% of the ICO was fraudulent, presence of such a number of different coins is not surprising. Some exchanges for a certain amount of money provide their platform for newly created shitcoins. The real value on coinmarketcap have only first 100-200 coins.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

Some of those coins are just shitcoins. CMC should remove those inactive cryptos so that newcomers won't be confused and won't create unnecessary blunder specially when investing into altcoins. If only we just focus on few cryptos I guess there will be less FUD and more adoption. Some of those shitcoins created doubts to new players in the crypto market because most of them are just launched for the devs to profit.

Definitely most of these guys are pure shit (80%). Maybe the top 200 might survive for years to come and will continue to dominate the crypto space.

Yes I agree with this, but everyone comes only in the intention of becoming popular. due to some vary in their project makes them zero. Competition will always be there in every field all we need to focus is who will survive. As simple like that.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

Can't believe! it is too much, 2000 cryptos is a tremendous amount.
I wanna ask about delisting. I am not sure if there is a rule for delisting after your volume decrease lower than 100k for a long period.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

A clear indicator of saturation of the scene, every doofus who can build a decent website and create a token is doing it. I am interested in a total number of created tokes, including the obscure ones which never reach the CMC listing. The number must be insane.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

I am sad going through the list of those 2000 coins on coinmarketcap quality project are scarce from the coins most coin doesn't have real use case all they have is fake whitepaper and roadmap some are dead left behind by fake ceo and team.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

I do not focus only on coinmarketcap. I always do a personal analysis. I can only take those coins that are in the top 10.  no more than.
Marainoli

Activity: 91

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

It is not enough. 90% of such unknown coins will die and investors will lose all money but it will be I think in 2020 not soon.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

Only a few are useful with real use. Only the strong tokens with a real technology will be here within a 2 years period. Horizen is Antifragile and becomes stronger with the weeks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C87wtKC84RM
I am sure it will one of the top privacy coins around, because it target also another audience with zenchat, zenpub,...

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

It is not bad that cryptocurrency is growing but not as expected,we are not expecting to have so much useless coin,the list is full of many shitcoin and that is not good for crypto market.I just hope CMC can do something about that.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

I think only the range of 300 coins has good trading in the market and the rest is only shitcoin,I'm interested in tokens that have a popularity in the market large capitalists every day allow people to hodl long term.The crypto market rivalry is truly extraordinary.

rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

Within the last few hours, coinmarketcap have reach a new mile stone, coinmarketcap now keeps tracks of more than 2000 different crypto currencies, around 10 new coins was added just today.  Coinmarketcap now have 2003 crypto currencies.
Acceding to coinmarketcap historical snapshot there where 1055 coins around this date just a year ago. And 637 coins around this date two years ago.
https://coinmarketcap.com/

This is a strong growth and it shows that many ICO projects are in operation. But I think that after this adjustment, altcoins with no potential will certainly be removed from our market. They will leave $ for our market. Do not worry too much about this because the market always has the right balance.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vlad4561

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

Now there are 2082 coins on coinmarketcap. This is a good indicator. The cryptocurrency market is developing. It is interesting for investors. The cryptocurrency has a big future.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

2000 cryptocurrencies and more are being created. I do not think we need this much cryptocurrency because the mainstream society is yet to adopt the use of virtual currencies. 2000 is just too much to handle
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

While it is interesting for the crypto currency industry to witness such number of crypto currencies, I view it as proliferation to some extent because some of the coins have no problem to solve and are of little or no value. It ends up being a wasted effort to own such crypto currency. I am of the opinion that the number of coins that enter the market should be regulated so that it doesn't become a child's play. However, with the decentralized nature of the crypto industry, it is basically going to be the survival of the fittest. At this trend, who knows the number of coins that will be listed in the next two to three years? What could be their values? We hope not to see coins that are worthless ($0.000001)?
Although there are thousands of types, but it comes from projects that are not much different from others, that makes some of them worthless, because they lose in the competition and development progress. Surely this is will not stop here, more hundred will be coming every years. And also the wortless coin should be removed from CMC.
Every new token or coin that comes and is released in coinmarketcap will definitely pass through a several processes. The main factor that makes these tokens have value is through the ICO process, in fact if every bounty hunter have a good predictions to determine which tokens or coins who have good functions and can be desired by everyone, until now tokens that are in CMC or those that have listed on several exchanges will also have value and compete with other tokens that have the same functions / features. However, if every bounty hunter does not pay attention to that aspect and they are reckless when promoting several projects then you are right, every year a new token will come that will have the same fate as the previous token.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

Within the last few hours, coinmarketcap have reach a new mile stone, coinmarketcap now keeps tracks of more than 2000 different crypto currencies, around 10 new coins was added just today.  Coinmarketcap now have 2003 crypto currencies.
Acceding to coinmarketcap historical snapshot there where 1055 coins around this date just a year ago. And 637 coins around this date two years ago.
https://coinmarketcap.com/

This can be called progress. But the problem is that a significant amount of Altcoins are unnecessary.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: