Author Topic: META?  (Read 278 times)
YOSHIE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1761

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 03:05:52 PM by YOSHIE

Sorry, I am a little concerned about Meta, all we know is that the Meta Forum is international, all countries (Local) post on Meta, many are proud on Meta, and many on Meta that we can take lessons and information about:
1. A useful and good post,
2. Blockchain, Bounty and Bitcoin, cryptocurrency,
3. Knowledge of rank, merit, regulations, etc.
4. And many other things we can learn from Meta.

In that case everything is very clear here:

1)FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit

2)Topic: Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?)

3)Topic: Do not post off-topic replies

4)Topic: Enhanced newbie restrictions & requirements

5)Topic:[SOLVED]@Admins: Images not loading on Bitcointalk

Now? I noticed a lot of questions posting that spammbie and repeating the goal remained, just the word back and forth.

either: is it lacking knowledge, reading, knowledge of the Forum or not knowing at all?

"I am concerned about this matter for the future whether it is better or worse, how to do it for the future
?

As an example:

1)Topic: Cooper member and cant post images

2)Topic: Why our imgur images failed to show properly in Bitcoin talk?

3)Topic: What is the reason why one can't delete his/her own thread?

4)Topic: New rules about Merit

1)Topic: my account has been banned for security for two days with no reason

2)Topic: My account was banned!

3)Topic: Why my main account was banned 7 days

4)Topic: My account was hacked

5)Topic: My Hero account Badjacks99 was hacked

6)Topic: Recover lost account?

7}Topic: Help to recover the stolen account!

8}Topic: recovery my account

9)Topic: Account banned without any reason or warning

10)Topic: My original account hacked

11)]Topik: Ban Guli

This is very often asked if a problem is not answered?
And why ask repeatedly
...!!!!

If this happens frequently then there will be a massive spamm on the Meta Forum,
With reason :
Posts and answers are always the same every time?
Effects: knowledge, about Bitcoin and crypto do not increase all focused members towards spammers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

I'm not looking into this very much but...

This is a bit of a technical issue, no one knows eerything about smf here.

There was some technical issues with imgur recently, also this software also sometimes fails to show images and other things.

Mday replied to it already, because it deletes all other users' comments on that thread.

Awwwh, that user is heartbroken that they can't spam this forum to earn money... oh wait... and that was answered because it was locked...

Banning an account for security is a reason is it not?

Yeah there sure is a lot of these...

STAKE AN ADDRESS!!! That's all you have to do, stake any public key that can be signed and you're good to go, why can't people learn this?
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

Now? I noticed a lot of questions posting that spammbie and repeating the goal remained, just the word back and forth.
either: is it lacking knowledge, reading, knowledge of the Forum or not knowing at all?

"I am concerned about this matter for the future whether it is better or worse, how to do it for the future?"
Ah, I see. You are bothered by the beginners out there asking the same questions over and over again so you made this thread to provide answers once and for all as a solution for the problem being said. Am I right? If yes then thanks for the concern and effort but I'll tell you frankly, this will be inefficient like the other guidelines here (especially those are made by the mods) if  there are still existing undisciplined members — those members who even don't care to read rules and regulations first, and only focus on pursuing bounties.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

I PM'd this to you Yoshie with a reply to something else, but just in case you wanted to reply to it here (or anyone else wants to pick it apart).

The reason why people keep asking those sorts of questions is:
1. Ban appeals are supposed to be public and in their own thread
2. Newbies can't affiliate themselves with the search function very well
3. Everyone gets bored of reading rules and such and it's not all that obvious that they're there.

I made a post on a thread where a user was unable to post images with a copper membership and went through the exact problem with them, the issue is, more and more people keep opening the same threads. I'm fine with explaining something once or twice, but when you've done it five times over you wonder why people can't just use the search function.
jcriss

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

STAKE AN ADDRESS!!! That's all you have to do, stake any public key that can be signed and you're good to go, why can't people learn this?

As I'm still new and learning, is there away (code in wallet source) to use the verify messages to stop bounty farming. Kind of a way to lock 1 wallet to one user on here no matter what address he/she/it/thing (there is like 40 something gender identities these days)

MERCATOX  [s (https://mercatox.com?referrer=328710)
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

As I'm still new and learning, is there away (code in wallet source) to use the verify messages to stop bounty farming. Kind of a way to lock 1 wallet to one user on here no matter what address
Yes there is. I think I get what you mean.
But that would be for bounty managers to do? And turning down free advertising is just a joke...

he/she/it/thing (there is like 40 something gender identities these days)

There's only three biological genders dude.
• XX
• XY
• X+Y+ (I was going to put X*Y* but you can't be without a gender chromosome)?

Who cares about the other genders that much, if someone wants to be a potato, elephant or tree then fine but...
jcriss

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:06:51 PM

• XX
• XY

Who cares about the other genders that much, if someone wants to be a potato, elephant or tree then fine but...

Oh how I agree with you on this topic. but on topic of maybe this is something the forum needs point blank by making bounty managers follow the rules, we could stop farming and cut spamming down to a very small percentage
[/quote]

MERCATOX  [s (https://mercatox.com?referrer=328710)
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

• XX
• XY

Oh how I agree with you on this topic. but on topic of maybe this is something the forum needs point blank by making bounty managers follow the rules, we could stop farming and cut spamming down to a very small percentage
There are a lot of good suggestions on this forum:
• Bounty manager competance tests
• Rules that bounty managers have to follow (just like there are rules merit sources have to follow).
The issue is, that the more we move to doing this sort of thing the less our ad impressions are on the threads on this forum (for the main forum ads, however, for signature ads I think it might make them more noticeable instead of them being in a mass of spam megathreads)...
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

"I am concerned about this matter for the future whether it is better or worse, how to do it for the future?"
Ah, I see. You are bothered by the beginners out there asking the same questions over and over again so you made this thread to provide answers once and for all as a solution for the problem being said. Am I right? If yes then thanks for the concern and effort but I'll tell you frankly, this will be inefficient like the other guidelines here (especially those are made by the mods) if  there are still existing undisciplined members — those members who even don't care to read rules and regulations first, and only focus on pursuing bounties.
In most cases, I agree with you, you say everything correctly, but you are participating in the signature bounty company BQT. Apparently you've forgotten or not seen... ))) Funny.
I certainly understand you're talking about those long reports in social media every week, you're talking about those useless posts that are published in the altcoins section or speculation. Where theme on 300-500 messages people write and their no one reads.... complete nonsense to be honest.
I generally believe that the best ICO companies collect hardcap on presale.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

In most cases, I agree with you, you say everything correctly, but you are participating in the signature bounty company BQT. Apparently you've forgotten or not seen... ))) Funny.
You know what's funnier? We're both the same wearing signature.

Anyway, for me there is a big difference between a member joining sig campaigns while doing his best to obey and contribute in the forum to a member who is just here solely because of sig campaigns, and at worst, aware of being a "virus" but still continue just for the sake of his post quota. This is what I'm pointing about.
[/quote]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: