Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP beat ETH  (Read 681 times)
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:24:50 AM

It just for the time, I am sure ETHEREUM will take all positions back. Everyone knows that Ripple is very good for speculations, so while this market conditions every trader use Ripple, but do you really think that they will use it?

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:33:40 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency is indeed full of surprises, of course this is surprising if the ripples are in the second position replacing ethereum, but I'm sure for the future ethereum will definitely be able to occupy its position again, this is only a matter of time and we will look forward later
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:50:26 AM

Just a coincidence having the Ripple beat Ethereum at the second place of coinmarketcap. Were the valume of ripple take into steps to surpass the ethereum coin, this is because of the passive community holders who believe in most the capability of coin in a near future. It will soon be repeated that situation when market is in unstable condition.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:58:47 AM

I never expect Ripple to pump up and be that good despite the brutal bear market. Some says the price pump are just caused by big investors and it will not last just like other coin that has the same incident. Nevertheless, I am happy for those who benefited from it. Ethereum on the other hand will surely bounce back from its defeat, give it time and it will widen the gap between XRP and ETH. Same thing ETH at #2 while XRP is at #3.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:45:16 AM

Everything can happen especially in the cryptocurrency. And we see in the last week that ripple beat ethereum and take the number two position in coinmarketcap. But it's not for a long time for ethereum to retake place into the second position. It is interesting that low coin price can beat the expensive coin although it's not too long. In the future, maybe we see this thing will happen again and who knows that the cheap coin can beat the expensive coin again.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:18:46 AM

It look like that is just temporary, as today ETH creating a wider gap to XRP on the marketcap. and it seems to be increasing, so i think that ETH will still a good choice for me.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:52:54 AM

I think Ethereum will show a strong growth already this year. The sharp drop in ETH in recent months, in my opinion, is due to the manipulation of the Ether big holders , who are trying to lower its rate for buying before the inevitable growth. A positive news background from Ripple also contributes to its growth. Therefore, most likely Ripple and Ethereum will remain irreconcilable rivals in the near future.

Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:05:00 AM

It seems to me that ripple is just a bubble that will burst soon. It rises very quickly and falls very quickly. I think that this is not normal. And I support the ethereum because I believe and trust him, unlike the ripple.
gelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:10:21 AM

The Ripple is unexpectedly move to huge jump. So Ethereum is replace to third position it is really unexpectable results. But I need a experts solution for future results. I strongly believe Ethereum will reach a second position in soon.
        XRP                              ETH
$22,702,977,942 vs  $22,165,961,312
It seems to me not to trust the ripple, even with such a massive increase. There are news that explain this behavior of the coin, but in the future everything should return to their seats. At least there are more stable coins for investing.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

The Ripple is unexpectedly move to huge jump. So Ethereum is replace to third position it is really unexpectable results. But I need a experts solution for future results. I strongly believe Ethereum will reach a second position in soon.
        XRP                              ETH
$22,702,977,942 vs  $22,165,961,312

Don't you think it was only temporary ? In coinmarketcap, ETH has going back to number 2 in the position currently.
If Ripple keep developing and there are something news happening later, then it will certainly surpassing the ETH.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:06:31 AM

Like a competition that hasn't ended yet, and it turns out that for the second position in the CMC it is taken over by ethereum again, so ripple wants to re-occupy the second throne so it must be more active and find the right gap.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

XRP might beat ETH this time, but in my opinion it's normal, because altcoin always changes every second, and this is not the first time XRP has overloaded ETH, but I'm sure the ETH will rise again over XRP. What do you think ?

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

It seems to me not to trust the ripple, even with such a massive increase. There are news that explain this behavior of the coin, but in the future everything should return to their seats. At least there are more stable coins for investing.

I will not do it as well. The crypto is decentralized while Ripple is the centralized currency. I would better choose Ethereum and the other trusted altcoins and invest in them the part of the money I do have.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

No, this can not exactly happen, because XRP is a very strange technology that has very much similarity with crypto-currencies, but it is not, as it works on rather strange steps, especially since I was shocked by the distribution of coins.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:10:39 PM

I will not do it as well. The crypto is decentralized while Ripple is the centralized currency. I would better choose Ethereum and the other trusted altcoins and invest in them the part of the money I do have.
yeah, yesterday only lasted for a short time because ethereum immediately moved when its position was displaced by the ripple, I also chose ethereum even though it still hasn't improved yet but in the future it will be much better.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

I am not surprised by the ripple move in the recent time it has surpassed ethereum in terms of total marketcap for short time. But I also strongly believe this won't last for many days because I feel ethereum is much stronger than ripple and we all know ripple has huge total supply of coins on the contrary ethereum has quite limited supply as compare to ripple. Even we can see a huge price difference of a single coin of both cryptocurrencies. I believe when ethereum will start rising the difference of total marketcap between both will be huge So in long term ethereum will remain above to ripple in my opinion.

mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

This is a free market that shows that any coin has the ability to rise to any level on the coin market cap. Ripple is doing well lately as it has been able to successfully take up the second place on the coin market cap. This is to show even BTC can be overtaken by another coin though it looks impossible now it can actually happen. Every coin can do wonders in this market of uncertainties. Ripple has done well though but it is quite unfortunate that some FUDs are saying that the rise in ripple prices was not organic so eth has regained its position but in the future, everything is possible.

Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

XRP                              ETH
$22,702,977,942 vs  $22,165,961,312

I do not see anything surprising in this. Ripple is a good coin, which has an excellent transaction speed. It is likely that in the near future this coin will take not the second place, but the first. Do not forget that the market is prone to manipulation ... Moreover, Ethereum may be in fourth place at the end of this year.

Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:30:56 PM

Ripple was pumped hard and I think now Ethereum is being prepared for the same . So I don't believe that ripple will take #2 coinmarketcap place , and xrp buyers should be careful, because XRP can collapse down at any time .

suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:56:32 PM

Ripple was pumped hard and I think now Ethereum is being prepared for the same . So I don't believe that ripple will take #2 coinmarketcap place , and xrp buyers should be careful, because XRP can collapse down at any time .
I also think Ethereum will prepare the pump with what happened last time which made its position taken over by XRP but only temporarily. XRP coins are fairly stable in price but from fixed quality Ethereum is superior. we'll see how the two coins will compete in the beginning of 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: