Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth and Ripples In position fight  (Read 154 times)
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

For me, Ripple (XRP) is never and investment option, it will always be pump and dump centralized coin. Yes, your analysis is right, Whenever XRP grows and tries to fight with ETH, investors realize ETH should be given more value and we see bulky buy orders for Eth. Right now, Eth is much bigger and well established than XRP so it will continue to maintain that position until some really worthy competitor comes into the market.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

personally, i don't believe in the future of ripple in my humble opinion is a shitcoin and useless alot of alternative can execute its main utility borderless payments good luck if you choose it Smiley
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

Here is my assumption: Any attempt by Ripples to hold the number 2 position will not be sustained, the psychology of investors is such that once ripples grows over eth, it will cause a more buy effect on eth until it eventually sits above XRP.

This was noticed in the last pump of XRP which eventually made Eth to pump for almost 20% before overtaking XRP. The fight could be real but Eth will always win.

I have nothing against fighting untill both of them gets ATH again.I´m invested in both of them,but ETH is my fav. for now
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:37:16 PM

Ripple is not a crypto currency so ripple doesn't fights anyone... Ripple allways says he is decentralized, but in reallyty at the beggining it wasn't and now it is? How? Etherium is still way better than Ripple, even if it would be 100x times cheaper than it is...

How did you know that ripple is not an cryptocurrency?
Can you prove of what you saying?  
The performance of ripple now is really surprising because of pumping and a lot of people are considered that it compete to ethereum. No matter what happen, ethereum and ripple are good for investment.

He meant Ripple is not a currency but the company, its XRP that's cryptocurrency.
XRP I think can be put to test next month when all the conferences they were announcing lately can come up with some thing that will keep investors happy. If it end up putting XRP in the 2nd spot for quite awhile, I think the price will stay up for about $1 and may continue to go up while ETH still replaces back to the 2nd.
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

Here is my assumption: Any attempt by Ripples to hold the number 2 position will not be sustained, the psychology of investors is such that once ripples grows over eth, it will cause a more buy effect on eth until it eventually sits above XRP.

This was noticed in the last pump of XRP which eventually made Eth to pump for almost 20% before overtaking XRP. The fight could be real but Eth will always win.
ripple is not decentralized, why is it so popular now? surely it is one of the most interesing projects but i guess eth is stronger and, in my opinion, more stable

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
bharatpatel

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:59:03 PM

Really can't get it what's going on in the market. Some days ago XRP gets a really good pump after that ETH when XRP was going the down and today BCH around 20% up. Seems like one by one every coin doing well except BTC. It's not just about the ETH and XRP. Now in the next turn BTC will go over 15% or 20% in a day?  Wink

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
boolean420

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

ripple might win this time, since eth has been on too much down move, scared investors away too.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

I think that it is senseless to deal with the centralized currency when you work with the crypto, which is decentralized, and this feature is its main advantage. Ripple is not supported so much now as before.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

XRP competes more with Bitcoin, as another payment system. Ethereum is not just a payment asset, it is a platform for decentralized applications. Transactions of assets in it is secondary thing and Ethereum team is working now over increasing their speed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: