Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:59:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 144 times)
bvmfpwaw (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:43:49 PM
Merited by linenoise (1)

Do you believe in conspiracy theories? Not those theories about who created cryptocurrency. But those which is about someone is controlling the market. Of course there is whales swimming in the waters of crypto. But I talking about someone bigger. Like government agancies or hidden societies? And they are making market go up and down. Or some group of people who act straightly to affect the market because they follow some secret goal? I have heard some kind of this theories here and people really believes in it. But I doubt that something like these is happening. But everything could be. If there is no such people who control the market then it's sounds too good. And if there is such people then it's sounds too bad. What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

I have that in mind when I saw a project that were backed by Reuters Thomson, I think that was Level01 project. Media is controlled by huge institutions so there could be a grain of truth if you think about exchange projects these days are being developed by governments. Its going to be easy for them to do some investigations if they need not to contact Poloniex or Bittrex to see who's who behind some accounts if they own the exchange themselves. Silkroad founder was investigated for a very long time and agents are going into the market themselves, they blend in to find clues. Same can be done here.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

I do not believe in conspiracy theories but i do know that there are whales that include big investors and also big exchanges and funds that can manipulate the market in their favor because they hold huge amounts of coins and can pump or dump a specific coin with their moves.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

This can happen also, that's what being decentralized means I must say. We don't any hold as for who holds this huge amount of coins or who sent this or whatever. It's decentralized, anything can happen.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

I have heard any issues about the conspiracy theory, not only once. I don't know whether it is true or false but according to me, this is very possible to happen in this big crypto world. Many peoples from many countries gather and compete here, so it is very possible that the "things" that you have written in your thread really happen.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

Do you believe in conspiracy theories? Not those theories about who created cryptocurrency. But those which is about someone is controlling the market. Of course there is whales swimming in the waters of crypto. But I talking about someone bigger. Like government agancies or hidden societies? And they are making market go up and down. Or some group of people who act straightly to affect the market because they follow some secret goal? I have heard some kind of this theories here and people really believes in it. But I doubt that something like these is happening. But everything could be. If there is no such people who control the market then it's sounds too good. And if there is such people then it's sounds too bad. What do you think?
politicians we see on tv are not the only ones, yet they are faces for those who wish to consceal themselves. and crypto is under control, too. but what does it matter? i don't think we can affect it anyhow

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Navneet1120

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

I have heard a lot about these conspiracy theories.But not sure whether it is right or wrong.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

No there is nothing about government agencies or like that. Market is manipulated by big investors with a huge amount of money and the only reason why the market has dropped so much is that it is not regulated in any way.

Verbiola_Paramita

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:14:25 AM

this theory is a theory that attempts to explain that the highest cause of one or a series of events, generally political, social, or historical events are a secret, and deceptive, planned secretly by a group of people or organizations that are very powerful or influential.
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:16:40 AM

Personally, I do not believe in such legends, but to be honest, sometimes I have the idea that the government is trying to control the course of crypto, making loud statements about the ban or legalization of crypto-currencies.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

In the encrypted world. Everything is possible. You don't know whether your final information is true. Because a lot of information can operate the market.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

This subject is often discussed in the group of people associated with the cryptoworld for a long time. In the current situation, price manipulation is much more difficult. Still growing level of the technology and growing cryptocurrency market cap makes that it is less possiple. Unfortunately, big capital is still a big threat, such as banks, which certainly will not want to give up their market. We must be vigilant ...

NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

I believe that such a cash flow as a cryptocurrency can not be ownerless. In my opinion, there are those who manage this flow and influence the cryptocurrency market.

dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:31:55 AM

obviously believe, because the theory is only understood by noble families, proof is small but the direction to conspiracy is very logical, in cryptocurrency it is clear, but how do we deal with and anticipate. clearly we must prepare the technique or strategy
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:35:11 AM

Why not? Cryptocurrencies is a new emerging market that will have more power in the future, why do you think that the government is not trying to gain control of crypto now while it is young and weak? It seems logical to me.

Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

extraordinary, I think it has happened for a long time that a group of elites who control the world order, I don't think crypto escaped, and I think it doesn't matter if we are able to keep up with the times, we don't reject it because I think that group have a good goal to build the world
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:50:23 AM

Any market will always be controlled by the those who have more - $, gold, oil , BTC.
We, the small fishes, must learn to swim with the whales and try not to get eaten.
Hopefully, we will become whales someday.  Grin
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

I believe on this conspiracy theories, I watch some conspiracy theories on youtube that is really happening in the market now like they are manipulating the media creating FUD and after the panic selling of the small investors these guys are secretly buying bitcoin or cryptocurrency
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

In my personal opinion and I see it from my eyes, there seems to be nothing to do with conspiracy theories. When talking about controlling the market situation, so far I have not had the direction of thinking there. But somehow I sometimes find it difficult to understand.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

some conspiracy theories are too dumb to be true. for example like the government controlling the market and pump and dumping altcoins doesn't make any sense. or like Tether being the reason why bitcoin price went up, so it can never be true and it is the weird thoughts of a weirder mind.
but some of them make sense and are based on facts so they can't be conspiracy theory at all. for example like pumpers pumping altcoins, whale pumpers being in altcoin market,....

in the end the theory itself doesn't matter. what matters is that how much you use the facts in that theory to your own advantage. for example we know pump and dumps are happening every day in the market, but who cares who is doing it as long as you can detect them and make your profit!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: