Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackcoin --> The tide is turning  (Read 859 times)
goldmaxx (OP)

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:16:22 PM

Blackcoin has finally found it's bottom price and the tide is turning.
No one knows why this dark horse sank so deep...My best guess is it was a combination of several causes: the rise (and fall) of Auracoin, the rise (and fall) of Mazacoin, the GOX crisis,...
All these things caused this diamond in the rough being unnoticed by the large crowd.

Now it's time to let this diamond shine!

Mark my words...Blackcoin will soon be one of the brightest stars on the altcoin firmament!

Regards

qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:27:05 PM

Well I woke up to a the massive dump of black coin and facing a huge loss now if I sell or I have to be the bagholder of black coin now and hope that one day it may go up again but with so many ruthless whales manipulating the market, when they say pump they mean they are going to dump. Basically the best thing to do is always buy a coin when it is low price and unnoticed or mine otherwise forget it.
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:34:44 PM

When someone starts a thread like this, you want to dump pretty fast setting an exit target that is profitable. Yesterday one of the Top 100 BC holders started similar thread, and after dumping off bragged how he did so well. This technique is not new and will continue in this forum ....
HiroS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 03:50:36 PM

I read this as, "Blackcoin has been in decline for a while".

If true then that is a trend which generally is more likely to continue than not. I do not think this is how I would do my PR Cheesy

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
btcprice

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:08:42 PM

No one knows why this dark horse sank so deep...My best guess is it was a combination of several causes: the rise (and fall) of Auracoin, the rise (and fall) of Mazacoin, the GOX crisis,...
All these things caused this diamond in the rough being unnoticed by the large crowd.

Now it's time to let this diamond shine!

Mark my words...Blackcoin will soon be one of the brightest stars on the altcoin firmament!

Regards

Someone just bought a ton of Blackcoin on Mintpal, driving the price up to 2630. How much longer until the other exchanges catch up?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: