Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:40:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🎵🚀[ANN]BRAIN SPACE - INTERNATIONAL TALENTS PROMOTION, IP PROTECTION💰💰🎨🎨  (Read 18800 times)
Imperivm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:24:20 AM

Thanks to former employees for the "spoiler" and insider information. Forced to make an announcement two days earlier. But that's okay.

During the ICO, it was decided to replace the digital asset of the platform, from the "IMP" token to the new "IMPCN" token. This was done for the following reasons:
1) To CoinMarketCap appeared token with the same abbreviation - "IMP". We can not risk our reputation and the slightest mistake on the part of the project with the same token designation can negatively say on the community of our project, and because of this there is the likelihood of controversial situations as the project progresses and added to the stock exchange.
2) Earlier, at the initial stages of ICO, we produced a SWAP with an unfair project, which is currently in a state of decline and possibly even in the “SCAM” stage, whose leadership could harm our token due to illiterate and rash actions, including manipulation of the token rate on exchanges.
3) Earlier, we concluded several with advisors, whose terms were - prepayments for their services by transferring a certain amount of tokens to their account.
In the process of work, we found out that these advisors do not comply with the terms of the Agreement, they do not fulfill their obligations. Also, an important role was played by the incident, in which the adviser made an attempt to receive an advance payment for services to access one of the well-known exchanges, but during negotiations with this exchange - it turned out that this adviser does not relate to it in any way and the cost is incorrect. We made an emergency decision to change the name of the token and re-issue the smart contract

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄► Brain Space ◄▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
▄████▄© GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED DATABASE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ©▄████▄
Ann Thread LinkedIn Reddit MediumFacebookTwitterTelegramGithub
miningccloud

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:08:47 PM

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:15:06 AM

Thanks to former employees for the "spoiler" and insider information. Forced to make an announcement two days earlier. But that's okay.

During the ICO, it was decided to replace the digital asset of the platform, from the "IMP" token to the new "IMPCN" token. This was done for the following reasons:
1) To CoinMarketCap appeared token with the same abbreviation - "IMP". We can not risk our reputation and the slightest mistake on the part of the project with the same token designation can negatively say on the community of our project, and because of this there is the likelihood of controversial situations as the project progresses and added to the stock exchange.
2) Earlier, at the initial stages of ICO, we produced a SWAP with an unfair project, which is currently in a state of decline and possibly even in the “SCAM” stage, whose leadership could harm our token due to illiterate and rash actions, including manipulation of the token rate on exchanges.
3) Earlier, we concluded several with advisors, whose terms were - prepayments for their services by transferring a certain amount of tokens to their account.
In the process of work, we found out that these advisors do not comply with the terms of the Agreement, they do not fulfill their obligations. Also, an important role was played by the incident, in which the adviser made an attempt to receive an advance payment for services to access one of the well-known exchanges, but during negotiations with this exchange - it turned out that this adviser does not relate to it in any way and the cost is incorrect. We made an emergency decision to change the name of the token and re-issue the smart contract
thank you for the announcement and explanation. I think it's better that you stop advisors who work poorly. other than that I see your funding has reached the softcap, hope your project runs well
ZiyaRA

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:48:57 AM

#Proof of participation

Bitcointalk username: ZiyaRA
BitcoinTalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1640531
Telegram Username: @Nazmi786
Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/Bhai787?s=09
Facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/zubair.ziya.98
ERC20 Address: 0x035e61Fd93cDa496209F55c869821f19A382B783
Qlabe

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:00:55 PM

#Proof of participating
Bitcontalk user name : Qlabe
Bitcointalk profile link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Telegram username : @tahiraG
Twitter profile link : https://twitter.com/Bombast99225121?s=08
Facebook profile link : https://www.facebook.com/qalab.hussain.904
ERC20 :  0x2559bd9ABF583fda8f205D947f1EB30E3b5A0De2
Imperivm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:15:00 PM

Important news!

Starting today, our IMPCN token is listed on the https://p2pb2b.io . P2PB2B is high-performance and one of the top exchange on CMC with the market share of 23%.
Trading in three pairs: BTC / ETH / USD

Deposits open and trading is already begins!

Welcome!

▪️P2PB2B website - https://news.p2pb2b.io/
▪️P2PB2B news channel - https://t.me/p2pb2b_news
▪️P2PB2B active chat - https://t.me/joinchat/KBAxcErl2mxDrDArNuJqzQ
▪️P2PB2B Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/p2pb2b.io/

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 07:38:56 AM

Hello sir, have I done the sales of Brainspace I have seen the IMPCN tokens already traded in the market p2pb2b then when we will receive our tokens,
and what tokens will we receive IMP or IMPCN?
I need your response

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Imperivm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:38:25 AM

Hello sir, have I done the sales of Brainspace I have seen the IMPCN tokens already traded in the market p2pb2b then when we will receive our tokens,
I need your response

Hello.
1. What kind of sales are we talking about? What exactly did you sell, when and in what volume?
2. If you mean BOUNTY and AIRDROP, then the payment conditions are placed in the main branches of BOUNTY: tokens will be paid from March 2019.
3. Regarding the IMP and IMPCN tokens, we have already published news earlier in all social networks and information sources, here is a brief news content: "During the ICO, it was decided to replace the digital asset of the platform, from the "IMP" token to the new "IMPCN" token. This was done for the following reasons:
In the process of work, we found out that these advisors do not comply with the terms of the Agreement, they do not fulfill their obligations. Also, an important role was played by the incident, in which the adviser made an attempt to receive an advance payment for services to access one of the well-known exchanges, but during negotiations with this exchange - it turned out that this adviser does not relate to it in any way and the cost is incorrect. We made an emergency decision"

eXtremal

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 05:25:03 AM

I need your response

Hello.
1. What kind of sales are we talking about? What exactly did you sell, when and in what volume?
2. If you mean BOUNTY and AIRDROP, then the payment conditions are placed in the main branches of BOUNTY: tokens will be paid from March 2019.
3. Regarding the IMP and IMPCN tokens, we have already published news earlier in all social networks and information sources, here is a brief news content: "During the ICO, it was decided to replace the digital asset of the platform, from the "IMP" token to the new "IMPCN" token. This was done for the following reasons:
In the process of work, we found out that these advisors do not comply with the terms of the Agreement, they do not fulfill their obligations. Also, an important role was played by the incident, in which the adviser made an attempt to receive an advance payment for services to access one of the well-known exchanges, but during negotiations with this exchange - it turned out that this adviser does not relate to it in any way and the cost is incorrect. We made an emergency decision"

it is still a bit confusing if I am a bounty participant if I will receive an IMP or IMPCN token
and what is the difference between these two tokens?
and I see only the IMPCN tokens listed on the market

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Imperivm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:20:38 AM

I need your response

Hello.

it is still a bit confusing if I am a bounty participant if I will receive an IMP or IMPCN token

Hello. We very clearly have already answered your question that we have replaced the token, accordingly the IMP token will not be in the project anymore. There will be an IMPCN token that is already successfully trading on the exchange.

All Bounty and AirDrop members will also receive an IMPCN token.

firatnegis

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:12:11 PM

#join Airdrop
Email Address : firatnegis@hotmail.com
Twitter Username : @negisfirat
Facebook Profile : firatnegis
Telegram Username : @firatnegisss
Bitcointalk Username : firatnegis
Twitter Profile Link : https://twitter.com/negisfirat
Facebook Profile Link : https://www.facebook.com/firatnegis
Telegram Profile Link : https://t.me/firatnegis
Bitcointalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1925094;sa=summary
Youtube profile link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPyJw0pf8Go9VJcfxST0Qfw
ERC20 Wallet Address : 0x274ddEdc0856EeDFD918460d946fe46b0096e487
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 05:35:43 PM

I need your response

Hello.

Hello. We very clearly have already answered your question that we have replaced the token, accordingly the IMP token will not be in the project anymore. There will be an IMPCN token that is already successfully trading on the exchange.

All Bounty and AirDrop members will also receive an IMPCN token.

wow, thank you for your answer because I am no longer confused with the BRAIN SPACE project, I hope that extraordinary success will occur with this project and all the missions can be completed slowly without any problem coming

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:25:52 PM

Brain space project is the future of the blockchain technology, Providing a a top-notch and fundamental foundation that will add verve and more impetus to protecting creative potentials and intellectual  properties.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:30:44 PM

Brain space project is the future of the blockchain technology, Providing a a top-notch and fundamental foundation that will add verve and more impetus to protecting creative potentials and intellectual  properties.

They have so many items on their roadmap that it will take a few years until everything will be ready to use.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:29:21 PM

Brain Space ICO just ended recently but the team behind this project has been working very hard behind the scenes and one of the evidence of this is the fact that Brain Space Token has been listed in three CMC listed exchanges.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:53:03 PM

You might have been wondering How "Brain Space" is usefull for ARTISTS or how they can gain from it? Well wonder no more, clivk the link below to learn how artists can benefit.

Read here- https://www.facebook.com/groups/imperivmltd/

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:16:19 PM

IMPCN Token is listed in p2pb2b, a high performance Exchange and one of the top exchanges on CMC, IMPCN is trading on three pairs.
• USDT
• BTC
• ETH

Below is a picture that shows the trading volume of IMPCN in p2pb2b exchange in 05-03-2019.
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:22:01 PM

A job well done by the brain space team. No wonder it is good to have a versatile team, with the right team  you can go places, in just some period of time, listing has occured . More interesting News from the Brain space team. A project that protects intellectual  property.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:17:55 AM

Brain Space project is able to simplify the life of many business processes. For example: protection of certification and authenticity of graduation documents of educational institutions.
This solution will optimize the employment process of the highest quality specialists with the exception of the option of providing false educational documents.

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:17:54 PM

Brain Space project is able to simplify the life of many business processes. For example: protection of certification and authenticity of graduation documents of educational institutions.
This solution will optimize the employment process of the highest quality specialists with the exception of the option of providing false educational documents.

Do they have any partners in the business which they want to conduct or not yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: