Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

choosing between bounty and trading will depend on your skills.  if you are great in analysis and have lots of time, you have to give yourself chance at trading and you may have decent profits.  if, on the other hand, you are simple minded and don't have much funds to invest, then bounties will be the best for you.  you just have to choose from the available bounties and simply do the required tasks - from easy to hard - and be rewarded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

Bounty, because I'm still new and still not understand much about trading.
I like to participate bounty specially join signature campaign to earn money.
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:12:57 PM

The answer to this question will surely vary from one individual to another there are factors to put into consideration before making a decision. Well bounty is not any as the same as the actual trading this is the real deal where a good knowledge and experience is need it is a risky business where losses can be made but also gains can be gotten it also requires time and apt attention to details well some people are cut out for bounty while some are going straight into the field to do trading

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Vova050898

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

I still take part only in bounty companies, but a little learning trading, because in my opinion if you know what to do it is more profitable than bounty))
Vova050898

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

Bounty, because I'm still new and still not understand much about trading.
I like to participate bounty specially join signature campaign to earn money.
so, first you need to learn the basics, and then a little try yourself in trading, because it is quite profitable)))
olarrtt

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

Both requires knowing what the coins is meant to solve , as for bounty but a trader has more to do , in terms of technical analysis, news and all.trading is not as easy as it seems
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

If you have good capital, knowledge, and experience then you should go for trading and it's up for you to decide if day trading or long-term investment is suitable for your position, for bounty what can I say, most of the bounties these days are not that profitable, not all of them will pay you and will not release to exchange, you will encounter scam, delayed, abandoned and legitimate bounties so there's no assurance for that, both of them have risks, you can earn from bounty without spending any money but consumes your time, skills and decent account a good profit.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

Depends on yourself. Whether you want free money or invested and risked money. Bounty could be good as long as you are in a good campaign. Otherwise, it is nothing but a waste of time.
On the other hand, trading depends on your skill. Also, I don't think it's logical to compare those.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

Both are mutually beneficial but trade also has defeats and bounties have disappointments all have in common, if I do both looking for bounties and tradable results that can increase revenue
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

My choice is bounty. It good investment and good future profit. So people choose the best projects then invest. Trading also risk. But you get more profit. First you understand the both of process. It good profit. People get more information. Don't lose the token. Wait for the price increase. Then invest. Time is important. So time to acct
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
Trading is definitely more profitable and interesting thing than bounty campaigns, but at the same time it takes a lot of knowledge and experience to become a good trader and gain profit even when a market is bearish.

Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:12:20 PM

Here much depends on your personal luck. I have not once managed to make sure that the dealer from I no. That's why I prefer to participate in bounty companies. It only makes me lose my time, not my money. Although, of course, the trade earned a lot more money than in the bounty. But I prefer not to risk, and slowly collect tokens and wait for them a good price.
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

I participate in bounty companies and also trade. Bounty now is not so profitable, because the market is falling and projects are not very worthy. But trade is always profitable in any market.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

Since I am in here in the crypto currencies world then I might just do both since I could really benefit a lot from it, and it really did. I could really get a lot of money from doing both.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:06:33 PM

Trading is rather risky than bounty, but more profitable if you know how to trade. As for me, I prefer to participate in bounty and sometimes to trade, when I see good opportunities.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:43:26 PM

Everything depends on your financial opportunities, if you have savings the trading process will be more profitable of course, but noone interferes you with the participation in bounties. So you may trade and to participate in bounties at the same time, and this is the most profitable way to earn.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:44:30 PM

To understand the trade, one must at least understand the bounty.  This is necessary to understand the process.  I need skills to advance.  There is such an option that my skills contribute to the improvement of the project.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

The two methods you mentioned is not even related in anyway. Earning through bounty and trading is not the same. In bounty, you do not need any kind of investment. All you need to do is spend some time. The risk is extremely low (risks include not getting paid or being a shitty bounty project). On other hand, trading requires you to have capital. You will need to invest and spend comparatively more time. You might lose everything anytime soon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

I chose both, even though I actually spent more time trading because the results were more profitable and did not take much time

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:50:27 PM

Each option has advantages and inconveniences. Trading works only if you are a very experienced trader, but even so, the risks are very high.

If you are less experienced, bounty is definitely a way better option. However, you should perform a lot of research before applying for a bounty, as many if them are scams.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: