Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AGM] Argoneum | MN Exchange and hosting | Investment platform | PoW/MN  (Read 26262 times)
_GhostInTheShell_

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

I received word that the team is hard set on a 1/50 swap for the new chain. The team refutes anyone who speaks against it on Discord.
I do not see any added value from this team, they argue with everyone. I am out and will not be updating my Docker deployments.

Best of luck to all.
Argoneum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

I received word that the team is hard set on a 1/50 swap for the new chain. The team refutes anyone who speaks against it on Discord.
I do not see any added value from this team, they argue with everyone. I am out and will not be updating my Docker deployments.

Best of luck to all.

That devaluation ratio is in discusion.
We are listening community and ratio will be recalculated.
Argoneum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

Hello we would like to share some info about development status:
Argoneum wallet for hard fork is in development - we are working on better design than logo and color change - Argoneum will not be same as other 5000 shitcoins!

All levels of Masternode platform are in development (frontend, backend, monitoring, databases, Linux scripts)
Argoneum as first project will add some very usable features into masternode hosting platform.
So in Beta version which should be released in November you will see REAL ROI calculation. You will easily choose for how many days you want to calculate ROI for your favorite coins and it will be calculated on base of current info from Explorer.
So you will see how many coins your MN will earn in REAL numbers!  On base current info from Explorer we can predict MN count in blockchain network in future and calculate reward for every specific day and get number of earned coins.
Every coin has different paramaters so every coins will have own algorytm how to calculate real ROI.

We want to focus on features which investors needs! We want to be better than other similar projects! We are listening investor's needs.

More a more details about our planned inovative features you will see in English WhitePaper. Which is still in translation process but it will be done very soon.

Hard fork should be done in 2 weeks.
Ivanetadichk

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

Sounds exciting...will you still require sentinel? I cannot get the masternode to work in windows... Huh
Argoneum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

Dear community
today is big day! You can see all our plans in details described in ARGONEUM WHITE PAPER!
I am now publishing version 0.9 which will be replaced by 1.0 after swap process on new blockchain but there will be only minor changes (Exchange links and so on...)

WP could be much longer but I want that all potential investor should be able to read all. So it is a reason why WP has "only" 19 double pages.
PLEASE read all WhitePapaer ... there is a many details and many new features which no other project has it!
Argoneum want to be inovative and max focused on investor's needs!

We are developing our platform with top quality and inovative features!
Argoneum team is full of experts in their fields!

So this is a day D when Argoneum started at the moon!

Another big news and swap process will be announced very soon.

WHITE PAPER
https://github.com/Argo20/Documents/blob/master/Argoneum_WhitePaper_EN_v09.pdf
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:25:15 AM

Could you please let me know more detail? How many people involved and with what skills?
Argoneum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

Could you please let me know more detail? How many people involved and with what skills?

On Argoneum website you can see LinkedIn profiles most of us. We are experts with many years practice.
If you click on our photos on website you can see some more details.

https://www.argoneum.net

We have 5 Seniors. 2 juniors and 3 advisors.
Argoneum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

Hello community,
We would like to bring some awesome news! We found investors for start of our project!
This week we will collect 1 BTC from investors and will pay Exchange fees for swapping from ARGO to AGM.

Due to 20:1 coin reduction ratio we need to process classical swap on new chain
because coin devaluation is not possible to do with blockchain params change.
But we have prepared everything in next 1-2 days.

For the first we will create request for coin swap on Exchanges. Exchanges will disable Deposits and Withdraws.
We will publish another version for ARGO which will be required for swap on AGM.
In new ARGO wallet update we will reduce block reward to 0,1 coins.
We are doing this because swap process will be opened for some months and we don’t want have miners which mining old ARGO and swapping it for AGM.
This block reward reduction is planned on 376000 (22.10.2018 Monday evening).

Argoneum wallet will be developed and prepared to publish in this week.
There will be pre-mine 1,2 M coins which will be blocked for AGM swap.
And another 40k coins which will be sold to our investors.
Block reward will be as stated below:
since block 1 to 5000 there will be block reward 15 (5% for masternodes, 5% dev fee, 90% PoW)
and since block 5001 to 525600 block reward 30 coins (50% masternodes, 5% dev fee, 45% PoW)

That MN block reward reduction from start is fair for everyone. Everyone will have enough time to process swap and setup MN or shared MN.
All swap transactions will be transparent! I will publish table with old ARGO and new AGM addresses which were swapped.
We want everybody to be sure that all swap process is 100% fair and transparent!!

Coins that will not be swapped in that swap window, will be burned in future. However we will announce couple weeks prior to the end of coin swap period.

So how swap process will work.
We developed swap web gateway where you will provide your new AGM address and you will receive request ID and ARGO address where you will have send your ARGO coins.
After some time (this process will be manual) you will receive AGM coin with 20:1 ratio to your AGM address.
And YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE UPDATED ARGO WALLET TO LAST VERSION!

In swap request you can provide your email and we will send you notification when your swap request will be completed.
Coins on Exchange should be swapped automatically but there can be some delay from their end. So if you want to start MN asap please move all of your coins to your wallet.
pogadaev
Copper Member

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:10:20 AM

Hi, everybody. This coin is already in my profit mining calculator http://calcminer.info/ as well as more than 1000 pow coins
Argoneum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

Please all WITHDRAW YOUR COINS FROM CRYPTOBRIDGE EXCHANGE ASAP!
You need to process swap from your side! CB is not supporting other swap than 1:1 ratio.

There will be ARGO blockchain split in next weeks and CB cannot touch old ARGO wallet. So after blockchain split you will not be able to withdraw your coins!
newminerr

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

The day to rise has come.

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

this thread is extremely rough on the eyes....will it be updated with something nicer soon?
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

this thread is extremely rough on the eyes....will it be updated with something nicer soon?

I see here little activity. this is not entirely clear to me. why create another, how you can develop and improve what is right now.
Argoneum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:37:17 PM

due to Newbie rank on this account I am not able to put any images.
When rank will be Jr.Member I will be able to put images and make first page nicer.
swerqe

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

On the exchange "coinexchange" will add coins automatically? my coins are on this exchange
Argoneum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

On the exchange "coinexchange" will add coins automatically? my coins are on this exchange

We got confirmation that they are able to do it from their side.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

If ARGO masternode statistics from the masternode.online correct does not look particularly attractive. $4 monthly income is hard to cover the cheapest VPS server.
Have you thought about increase collateral?
gryzor

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:22:20 AM

If ARGO masternode statistics from the masternode.online correct does not look particularly attractive. $4 monthly income is hard to cover the cheapest VPS server.
Have you thought about increase collateral?
Good point. My VPS ends next month and I'm not going to subsidize.
Theone101

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

"Hello community!!!
We are pleased to share more details about upcoming SWAP.
1. Today or tomorrow We will publish new wallet update for ARGO coin which will be needed for swap process. The update will bring  hardcoded block reward reduction from current value to 0,1 coins per block. This will occur on block 390000. Which is calculated to begin from 1st of November.
2. That new update will cause blockchain split after block 390000 and  withdraws  from CRYTPOBRIDGE won't be available anymore since they will carry on the old Argo chain, because CB does not  accept our update of ARGO (it is their policy, they are accepting updates only from old  team)
3. New Argoneum wallet will be published few days before this block. So you should have enough time to download it and prepare for swap!
4. SWAP will start immediately after block 390000. We will publish our website which will be used only for swap process.
5. In the beginning Argoneum blockchain will start with very small block reward for masternodes and it will be calculated for the first 10000 blocks. So everyone will have enough time to process swap and configure masternode or shared masternode when 3rd party services will be available.  10000 blocks should take 7 days.
So there is 7 days time for swap and MN configuration. It should be enough time for everyone to be able to prepare,set up and execute.
6. During first 10000 blocks miners should be able to mine AGM coins. Block Reward will be 15 coins and 5% for MN, 5% dev fee and 90% for POW. After block 10000 there will be blockreward 30 (50% for MN, 5% dev fee and 45% PoW)
@everyone
From CoinExchange we have good news! They confirmed that they are able to process 20:1 swap on their side. All that want to run MN or shared MN should move coins to their private wallets because Exchange can be delayed few days with swap process,as a standard procedure!
Please! MOVE YOUR COINS FROM CRYPTOBRIDGE. If you want to have coins on Exchange just move them to CoinExchange.

Swap process will be very simple. On Swap web gateway you will have option to paste your Argoneum wallet address from which you will receive ARGO address to where you will have send your ARGO coins. When coins are received  Argoneum coins will be distributed back equal to swap ratio 20:1
COINS WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY FROM ARGO NEW WALLET VERSION (which will be published very soon)
@everyone
Due to 2 early investors we collected 1 BTC for Exchange fees. Thank you guys! They will receive each 20k AGM coins from premine.
If there is another one who want to buy 1 AGM MN for 0,25 BTC please PM me. Those funds will be used for marketing!
We know that our plans and project can be very useful for a lot of crypto investors so we want to start massive marketing and bring a lot of new investors to our project.There will be some bigger campaigns but marketing in general will go on non stop!
We  know how much marketing is of importance to any new project , so big part of our income from dev fee will be used for that!

Need to know:
Explained in last discord announcement,posted today!
Argoneum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:34:37 PM

Hello,Community!!!
In 10 days time please update your ARGO wallet to new version!
Swap to Argoneum will start when ARGO blockchain reach block number 390000. Swap will happen on new ARGO wallet which you can download here:
https://github.com/Argo20/argo/releases/tag/v1.2.1.0

Untill block number 390000 ARGO old blockchain wil be compatible with new wallet. After block 390000 there will occur blockchain split and block reward will be reduced to 0,1 coins per block. All will be able to swap there  coins to Argoneum.

EVERYONE WHO HAVE COINS ON CRYPTOBRIDGE, MOVE THEM OUT before or on 31st of October (ARGO block 390000)! Or coins will be LOST!
All transactions after block 390000 on old chain will not be compatible with new ARGO wallet. And CryptoBridge will stay on old chain!!!

CoinExchange will be able to process swap,so coins on CE are save!
Argoneum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

Dear community

Argoneum blockchain started!!

Let me share short info about blockchain params:

Block rewards:
1 - premined 1240000 coins (1190000 for swap, 40000 for early investors which paid 0,25 BTC for 10000 AGM coins and last 10000 coins reserved for Invite Bounty campaign)
2 - 3000   :  Block reward 0,1 coins (5% for MNs, 5% dev fee and 90% for minners)
3001 - 10000 :  Block Reward 15 coins (5% for MNs, 5% dev fee and 90% for minners)
10001 - 525600 : Block Reward 30 coins (50% for MNs, 5% dev fee, 45% for minners)

Every other year will be block reward reduced by 25%

You can download Argoneum wallets on our new official GitHub for Argoneum:
https://github.com/Argoneum/argoneum/releases/tag/v1.0.0.0

You can track blockchain info on Argoneum Explorer:
http://explorer.argoneum.net/

You can mine Argoneum on our own MINING POOL:
https://pool.argoneum.net/
- more pools will be announced very soon

SWAP will start tomorrow when ARGO blockchain reach block 390000 (it should be about 20:30 UTC time)
more details about swap process will be announced soon
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: