Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AGM] Argoneum | MN Exchange and hosting | Investment platform | PoW/MN  (Read 26256 times)
MONITORINGTHEWORLD

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:09:51 AM

This is a good project, I wanted to leave the link to our website, we provide a cryptocurrency list and statistics service, we currently have several important discounts, shortly the monitoring service among others!

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/MNSTATISTIC
Discord: https://discord.gg/CtBzbPh
E-mail:   support@mnstatistic.online

We are at your service!

Good Luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
j.inacio

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:00:06 PM

https://nanu.exchange/exchange#btc_agm

Argoneum (AGM) is ready for trading. BTC/AGM

Grin Cool
...vendetta...

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:26:39 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 01:22:40 AM by ...vendetta...

Dont buy this scam , you lost all money.
I buy it on 3950 sat , now price 671 sat

When you bought it at that price it was the first day of agm on the exchange and everyone knows that the first day of listing the price can be very high,but seams that you dont know that . But dont worry, the price will go way above that...just be pacient and STOP SPAMMING
AGM is a great project and i bet it will be in TOP 100 CRYPTO !!!! Cool Cool Cool
4 months passed. No dev news, volume is dead and price dropped . Stop your spam about "top" 100 crypto.
AikaPool

Activity: 876
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 02:31:21 AM

Hi, miners!
Welcome to new pool: https://aikapool.com/agm
Support Standart/Solo/Group mining!

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
kr1z1s

Activity: 199
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:20:46 AM

New p2pool nodes Argoneum

Chicago(USA) - http://p2p-usa.xyz:3035/static/
Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://p2p-usa.xyz:3035 -u <YOURARGONEUMWALLET> -p x

Spb(RU) - http://p2p-spb.xyz:3035/static/
Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://p2p-spb.xyz:3035 -u <YOURARGONEUMWALLET> -p x

Ekb(RU) - http://p2p-ekb.xyz:3035/static/
Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://p2p-ekb.xyz:3035 -u <YOURARGONEUMWALLET> -p x

Rov(RU) - http://p2p-south.xyz:3035/static/
Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://p2p-rov.xyz:3035 -u <YOURARGONEUMWALLET> -p x

Mining ONLY local wallet!
R3D5H1RT
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:39:34 PM

Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://mine.pool.sonox.io:8332 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=AGM

Payouts every 4 hours, 1% fee

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 02:52:12 PM

Some news from the discord.

Dear community,
let me share two important news from this week:

:one:  Argoneum company foundation
I had another meeting with our lawyer on Thursday and everything for company foundation will be ready next week. Currently we only have to choose some official company address in Prague.
When we will have registered official address so we can finish company registration. I let translate that official document to the English and it will be shared with other official documents on our new webpage.

:two:  Platform development
Beta version of Dashboard and other frontend parts are done :muscle:
Currently we are connecting Web part of platform to our Masternode Administration system.
We want to have optimized our system as much as we can have. So we decided to remove one layer from system and platform Backend will directly manage Masternodes without another extra API. So our system will be even faster then before :ok_hand:
Currently @Jiří  is finishing with recoding one part of system and then it will be finally done for Beta testing! :clap:

I want to thank you for support and huge patience which you are providing to us! :clap: :thumbsup:
In next few days I will let you know about another progress

From myself I’ll add - I like this project, and I’m not looking at the delays, I believe that all the same a full-fledged release and launch of the platform will take place.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 04:40:32 AM

News from the discord.
Dear community,
I would like to share some news from last week.

About platform development - currently we are still finishing backend API. Jiri is recoding one part of API. When he will be done so we will finally release Beta for testers.
Testing phase (processed by beta testers) will take about 2 weeks and than we should have fixed all bugs. In parallel we will finish graphs and payment system and platform and all its features will be accessible for everyone!
So testers will be able to use platform very soon and others will have access only to public part (same like current old Beta) until final release.

As I mentioned many times. We want to have working platform asap but we are limited by our free time.
When platform will be up and running and we will have enough customers so we can have programmers as employees on fulltime (then development progress would be much faster)

Last week we had another meeting with lawyer and we chose address and office for Argoneum company.
All our employees will work at Home Office but for business needs we can use meeting rooms there for meetings with our partners and investors.
Office renting is yearly so we have paid it for all next year. And we plan to extend it as well next year
Let me introduce our official address of Argoneum company :
Details about building and place are here https://www.andelpark.cz/en/

Our co-funder @Sheepa  has broken leg and he was about one week in the hospital but he is feeling better now. So we can finally finish company foundation in the next days. :rocket:

Big thanks for patience and trust. AGM is comming

https://discord.gg/jUXrcFN

kr1z1s

Activity: 199
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:04:29 PM
Merited by cryptomaxsun (1)

Decentralized mining pool - p2p-spb.xyz
Coins matured in generated transactions

Chicago - http://p2p-usa.xyz:3035/static/   fee - 1%
Code:
ASIC configuration:
POOL - "stratum+tcp://p2p-usa.xyz:3035", USER - "Your_AGM_PayoutAddress", PASSWORD - "111"

Saint-Petersburg - http://p2p-spb.xyz:3035/static/   fee - 1%
Code:
ASIC configuration:
POOL - "stratum+tcp://p2p-spb.xyz:3035", USER - "Your_AGM_PayoutAddress", PASSWORD - "111"

Rostov-On-Don - http://p2p-south.xyz:3035/static/   fee - 1%
Code:
ASIC configuration:
POOL - "stratum+tcp://p2p-south.xyz:3035", USER - "Your_AGM_PayoutAddress", PASSWORD - "111"

Ekaterinburg - http://p2p-ekb.xyz:3035/static/   fee - 1%
Code:
ASIC configuration:
POOL - "stratum+tcp://p2p-ekb.xyz:3035", USER - "Your_AGM_PayoutAddress", PASSWORD - "111"

Pool supports ALL types addresses
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 06:06:34 PM

News from discord, Martin (Raty)

Dear AGM community
@everyone
let me share details from project development

:one:  Regarding to MN hosting platform. Currently we are making last tests of Platform in our test environment. All core features are done and testers will be able to test MN installation and management on our platform.
Most of frontend parts (graphs, income calculations and so on) are still under development. And it will take next month to finish it all.
Our TOP priority was to have done MN automatic deployment. Because we learned a lot from previous mistakes so we have done 100% own API to manage masternodes across all infrastructure! We removed all layers which slowed down installation process. So now our system is very fast and very very scalable! :ok_hand:
Backend system should be able to manage thousands and thousands of MNs in very short time!
Because important backend core features are done so we will focus to finishing frontend features very soon. And we will start payment system as well.
Both (beta testing and FE finishing) will be processed in parallel and testers will be able to test new features ASAP. When we will finish FE so we will be able to release platform as final version for everyone.

:two:  Regardings to Argoneum company foundation. We should be finally able to setup meeting next week and finish company registration (this week had our lawyer vacation and previous week was notary sick - so it was caused that delay with meeting)

:three:  New webpage:
Current webpage is completely outdated and will be completely replaced by new one. New webpage will include forum and ticket system for AGM multiplatform.
There will be new and much more realistic Road map. New webpage should be started during next month.
:four:  Wallet update
On base of great Dash core development and their 51% attack protection. We decided to implement it as well as soon as they will implement it to production. Currently they have it in testing mode.
This great feature should secure our blockchain much more and new investors should not worry about 51% attack possibility.
Wallet redesign will be done in the new update as well.

:five:  Web wallet:
Because a lot of users dont like desktop wallet due to very bad mobility so we gave higher priority to the web wallet development.
So web wallet development started and should be done in the same time as shared MN platform. Definitely this year.

:six:  Overall project development progress:
Current progress is very depending on our free time. Because we have no income from project so we have to going to the work.
We all believe thet when our first services will be released for public community so there will be serious income to cover salary of our best programmers.
So in the near feature we are expecting much faster progress because some of us will be able to be employed by AGM company and work on fulltime. :thumbsup:

Thank you @everyone for your patience

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 03:10:17 PM

Good news from discord.

Dear AGM community!
Today we made another big step to launch our first service!

Beta version of MN platform is up and running now! Beta testers have access and they are able to install first 5 MN for free. All another MNs have to be paid directly to us until we have working automatic system.
Current version is very raw on FrontEnd but that hardest work on backend is mostly done!
We are planning to make 10-14 days releases to the Beta so you will see progress on your own eyes.
In very short time we will implement MN monitoring, Graphs to the Dashboard, and a lot of coin statistics.
In the near feature we will start to add another coins on platform.

Link to the new Beta is here https://beta-platform.argoneum.net/

AGM blue wave is coming!

xxTraderrCashxx

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:09:39 AM

People, let's vote for "Argoneum(AGM)" Our coin: "№165 https://l2rx.com/index.php?limit=50&sort=0&page=4#AGM
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 05:11:15 AM

News from discord.

Dear community
let me share some sort report with current progress.

:one:  MN hosting platform is up and running in Beta version. Currently is hosted 258 MNs! :clap:
We are finishing with features like graphs and some stats.
We are working on payment system as well and about 85% is done. So in one month we should start real economy on AGM blockchain! :rocket:

:two:  Company foundation:
We have document from notary about start of company foundation process
Last week I was in Prague and paid office for whole next year
Today I created bank account and put 3000€ as base capital for company
And on Monday I will go to "Trade Licensing Office" and will sign Argoneum company.
Then I will give all documents to the notary and he will finish company foundation.
So on Tuesday company should be visible in company register of Czech Republic
Then we will let translate all important documents to the English and we will publish public details about Argoneum company.

:three:  New website is under development so please apologize that non updated old website. Old website will be completely removed soon.
New website will include following special sections:
- forum
- career
- ticket system
- News section
- and most of current content

:four:  Plans:
We don't want to be speculative coin, so we and our real investors are planning future for AGM cryptocurrency
We want to use AGM blockchain currency in following sectors:
- Crypto Investment - Masternodes
- IT services
- gaming

We want to see AGM between the best well-known cryptocurrencies in Czech Republic and then in the world!

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 06:44:08 PM

Great news from discord.

Dear community,
let me share great news!

Yesterday was founded Argoneum company!
Base capital is about 3000€

Here is screen from company register in Czech Republic. It is only available in Czech language. So due to this reason we will let make professional translation of all company details.

Our coders are working on MN hosting platform and preparing other service which will be released in this year.
We and you are understanding that any good news help to price grow so much. We know that only real use case of AGM coins will help to price a lot.
So we are preparing another services and we will not target only to pure crypto investors. We want to target on new customers from different lines. And we all hope that this will bring good value for AGM.
We want people to use AGM as cryptocurrency. Not only for some kind of speculations.

We are preparing really good future for AGM!

Next big targets in next weeks are 3 main things:
1. finish core features for MN hosting platform with working payment system and open registration for everyone
2. make wallet update on base of last Dash version which contains native InstandSend and 51% network attach protection
3. finish new website (current website will be put to maintenance mode)

With those three steps we will be prepared for massive marketing campaign and grow of Argoneum company!

dr_sergeus

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 12:54:07 PM

Argoneum (AGM) is available for mining

Argoneum on fairpool.pro

Direct mining by ports and mining with auto exchange!  
    Payouts every 4 hours 
    Dedicated port for each coin and for each algo 

Mining with auto exchange:
Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://eu1.fairpool.pro:8332 -u BTC_WALLET -p c=BTC

Mining with Argoneum payouts:
Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://eu1.fairpool.pro:8335 -u AGM_WALLET -p c=AGM

Happy mining!

https://fairpool.pro: Direct mining by ports and mining with auto exchange!
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 04:59:52 AM

News from discord.

Dear community
let me share some news and progress of AGM project

I would like to mention again why is our development slower then we expected.
Currently the main reason is that we have to work mostly during our free time (when we are not working in our main job).
And why we have some another job? Because we need money to fund this project development and we need some money for our families.
AGM project still not generating any income for us and we have to still donate it.
So when project will start generate some profit for us so we can work on part-time or full-time for Argoneum company. And we are aiming there!
So be patient in these times. We are investing a lot of money and time to this project and we want to be successful with it! :thumbsup:
We have huge plans and very good ideas! :rocket:
And most of our core team members are really top experienced professionals

:one: MN hosting platform:
currently we are finishing with big update for MN platform. Infrastructure should be prepared for new coins and we need to make another huge stress test for our platform! :smiley:
So I would like to ask you for some kind of survey: I need to know how many MNs and from which coins you would like to move on AGM MN hosting platform.
And on base this survey we will choose first 5-10 coins which we will add to the platform! :wink:
Because we are still in testing phase so we want to make big load on the platform. We must test everything before final release to public production.
I am prefering communication in private messages so please if your want to move some your MNs to our Beta platform so let me know in PrivateMessage @Martin (Raty)

:two: new website:
New website is fully in progress and we are preparing new content and sections. New website will look much more professional then previous one :smiley:
There will be some new sections like: forum, wiki, news, career
:three:  Wallet and Blockchain update:
AGM project is mainly focused to make ecosystem for AGM coins. So we are developing services and want to integrate AGM payments into daily use of a lot of persons.
We are aiming very high!
MN hosting platform is only first step for start of our business. In parallel we are working on other services and usage for AGM cryptocurrency!
I cannot share all our plans right now but we are preparing services for IT administrators and gamers.
When we will have some prototypes and alpha versions we will present it. Until that time I cannot share more details. Because we want to be first in those new areas! :muscle: :rocket:

And back to the blockchain update: because we are strongly focused for coin usage so we dont want to develop coin with a lot of customizations. And we decided to follow Dash code as much as we can because another updates will be easier and not so much time consuming and we can focus more on coin ecosystem building.
The main change is that we will remove development fee and we will implement Governance which is Dash using. We talked a lot about it and we think that it will be much better that dev fee. It will be better for community as well. Because community will decide which parts of project we will fund and what will be added to the AGM cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Another main implementations are: native InstandSend and 51% attack protection.
:four:  hiring:
Currently we really need some Marketing manager or Marketing advisor with good experience with crypto marketing (person which knows most of favorite crypto sites and so on)

:five:   plans for near future:
1. We need to have done fully working MN platform (it is our main target)
2. Release wallet and blockchain update
3. We will start with very active marketing
4. We are preparing web wallet (we have core code yet and working on redesign)
5. Work on alpha versions of our next services

I want to thank you for patience and support
And please dont forget to write me about your MNs which you want to see on AGM MN hosting platform .

pwnsauce

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 01:59:02 PM

News from discord.

Dear community
let me share some news and progress of AGM project

I would like to mention again why is our development slower then we expected.
Currently the main reason is that we have to work mostly during our free time (when we are not working in our main job).
And why we have some another job? Because we need money to fund this project development and we need some money for our families.
AGM project still not generating any income for us and we have to still donate it.
So when project will start generate some profit for us so we can work on part-time or full-time for Argoneum company. And we are aiming there!
So be patient in these times. We are investing a lot of money and time to this project and we want to be successful with it! :thumbsup:
We have huge plans and very good ideas! :rocket:
And most of our core team members are really top experienced professionals

:one: MN hosting platform:
currently we are finishing with big update for MN platform. Infrastructure should be prepared for new coins and we need to make another huge stress test for our platform! :smiley:
So I would like to ask you for some kind of survey: I need to know how many MNs and from which coins you would like to move on AGM MN hosting platform.
And on base this survey we will choose first 5-10 coins which we will add to the platform! :wink:
Because we are still in testing phase so we want to make big load on the platform. We must test everything before final release to public production.
I am prefering communication in private messages so please if your want to move some your MNs to our Beta platform so let me know in PrivateMessage @Martin (Raty)

:two: new website:
New website is fully in progress and we are preparing new content and sections. New website will look much more professional then previous one :smiley:
There will be some new sections like: forum, wiki, news, career
:three:  Wallet and Blockchain update:
AGM project is mainly focused to make ecosystem for AGM coins. So we are developing services and want to integrate AGM payments into daily use of a lot of persons.
We are aiming very high!
MN hosting platform is only first step for start of our business. In parallel we are working on other services and usage for AGM cryptocurrency!
I cannot share all our plans right now but we are preparing services for IT administrators and gamers.
When we will have some prototypes and alpha versions we will present it. Until that time I cannot share more details. Because we want to be first in those new areas! :muscle: :rocket:

And back to the blockchain update: because we are strongly focused for coin usage so we dont want to develop coin with a lot of customizations. And we decided to follow Dash code as much as we can because another updates will be easier and not so much time consuming and we can focus more on coin ecosystem building.
The main change is that we will remove development fee and we will implement Governance which is Dash using. We talked a lot about it and we think that it will be much better that dev fee. It will be better for community as well. Because community will decide which parts of project we will fund and what will be added to the AGM cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Another main implementations are: native InstandSend and 51% attack protection.
:four:  hiring:
Currently we really need some Marketing manager or Marketing advisor with good experience with crypto marketing (person which knows most of favorite crypto sites and so on)

:five:   plans for near future:
1. We need to have done fully working MN platform (it is our main target)
2. Release wallet and blockchain update
3. We will start with very active marketing
4. We are preparing web wallet (we have core code yet and working on redesign)
5. Work on alpha versions of our next services

I want to thank you for patience and support
And please dont forget to write me about your MNs which you want to see on AGM MN hosting platform .

StakingSeuss.net is with you guys, thank you for the update!

It is a bit dark in the altcoin world right now, and the willingness of your team to stick it out (even only in your spare time), is what it will take to weather the storm.

Altcoins are the future of world currency and will see a light at the end of the tunnel, as fiat is doomed to fail.
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 03:42:10 PM

Argoneum now available on:
Mining-Dutch Pools

https://www.mining-dutch.nl/
Stratum:
stratum+tcp://phi2.mining-dutch.nl:6670

Payout:
Proportional every 15 minutes,
Payouts and Convertion to any currency we have,

Mining modes:
We offer the following modes that are all completely isolated from each other.
1. Multiport (can also be mined Solo / Party )
2. Normal Pooled + Custom sets
3. Solo + Custom sets
4. Party + Custom sets

Peers list:
addnode=163.172.136.251:9898
addnode=51.158.118.112:9898
addnode=212.47.233.61:9898
addnode=95.217.47.254:9898
addnode=206.189.92.192:9898
addnode=95.216.249.10:9898
addnode=51.38.73.71:9898
addnode=159.203.114.226:9898

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 05:01:35 AM

News from discord.

Dear community
let me share some news which we are preparing for AGM blockchain

I hope that in 2 weeks we should have prepared first blockchain update.
We want to implement all Dash blockchain features which are for example: Native InstantSend, 51% attack protection or Governance
We want to remove devfee and implement Governance where everyone (not only devs) can ask Masternode holders for extra block reward (which occur every 2 months).
This implementation is very good way for some 3rd party projects or services which will use AGM ecosystem.
It is very short description, we will talk about Governance much more during upcoming weeks. Governance will be implemented in another update not in current which Oleg ( @os ) is currently preparing.

We need to split large update to more updates due to better compatibility. All updates should be soft forks without consensus change. So we will avoid extra fees for Exchanges.

We are preparing first and last change of block reward structure.
We decided to reduce rewards more than current plan.
You can see detailed plan in attached xls table
Max coins supply is near to 100 M
but you can see on graph that only 25% coins will be mined till 2021

This reduction will help a lot to AGM ecosystem in the future when most of AGM services will be released.

We are preparing algo change during another update as well.
New algo type is still in discussion.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:18:12 AM

Masternodess seems to be the growing sector now. With PoS on Ethereum next web, it’s going to be very much competitive and Argoneum needs to build its base real strong in preparation for the big Masternode show.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: