Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption 2  (Read 170 times)
TheCountOfMonteCristo (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

With the game releasing tomorrow, im hyped. Anyone here a fan of the genre ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DollyEva

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

I am also very excited for tomorrow.
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

Yes, indeed. The first RDR was great and what I'm seeing from gameplay videos, the 2 is going to be even more awesome! Can't wait to play.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
Red Chieftain

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

I think, the biggest problem of this game is that no fu*in PC version will be available in the nearest future!!! How unfair is that?
Get_Boogie_2night

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

Rockstar never doing bad games Wink
This game will be very cool and I will definitely buy it. What I advise everyone to do  Cheesy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

I am also very excited for tomorrow.
Its going to be so epic. You gonna be a good cowboy or serial killer ?  Roll Eyes

Yes, indeed. The first RDR was great and what I'm seeing from gameplay videos, the 2 is going to be even more awesome! Can't wait to play.
I havent played the first. Just played GTA and once I saw how many fans were hyped about this game, I got excited myself. I actually took a couple of days off work just to play it.

I think, the biggest problem of this game is that no fu*in PC version will be available in the nearest future!!! How unfair is that?
Yeah my brother was complaining aswell (he plays only PC games). Well I recommend you buy a PS4 or Xbox with your Bitcoin bro  Grin

Rockstar never doing bad games Wink
This game will be very cool and I will definitely buy it. What I advise everyone to do  Cheesy
Exactly man, so excitedddd. Im gonna post my progress on here tomorrow. lol! You playing aswell tomorrow ?
Red Chieftain

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

Yeah my brother was complaining aswell (he plays only PC games). Well I recommend you buy a PS4 or Xbox with your Bitcoin bro  Grin

Nah. Even though the thing is likely to store the value better than Bitcoins do) Honestly, I don't get playing a shooter with a goddam joystick! It only works well when you're drunk enough

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

Nah. Even though the thing is likely to store the value better than Bitcoins do) Honestly, I don't get playing a shooter with a goddam joystick! It only works well when you're drunk enough

Lol its less volatile and you get to shoot peepss Smiley. I grew up with it man. When I was little playing games on the computer meant playing Bomberman on dot dot dot 1000 games dot com. So when my mom gave me an Xbox I loved it. However I still like playing on the PC aswell but dont have the right pc for it so yeah,,,
Red Chieftain

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

Lol its less volatile and you get to shoot peepss Smiley. I grew up with it man. When I was little playing games on the computer meant playing Bomberman on dot dot dot 1000 games dot com. So when my mom gave me an Xbox I loved it. However I still like playing on the PC aswell but dont have the right pc for it so yeah,,,

Yeah, I think it's a matter of habit. And reasonability - adequate PC will cost you at least $2k, a lot more than a console. Just doesn't worth if you can play the same games (even more great games) with a joystick Smiley
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

Yeah, I just spoke about it with a friend. He might be buying a console because of that.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

Yeah, I just spoke about it with a friend. He might be buying a console because of that.
Good for him. He is gonna enjoy it a lot.

Yeah my brother was complaining aswell (he plays only PC games). Well I recommend you buy a PS4 or Xbox with your Bitcoin bro  Grin

Yeah, I think it's a matter of habit. And reasonability - adequate PC will cost you at least $2k, a lot more than a console. Just doesn't worth if you can play the same games (even more great games) with a joystick Smiley

Exactly. $2k man thats like $20k in a bull run so yeah no thank you. However maybe next bull run will buy a decent pc lol.
iHODL2

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

Yes, I'm a fan indeed 2! Cool
not4mike

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

I can't wait to get my hands on this game too, on the XBOX ONE! Cool

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

Yes, I'm a fan indeed 2! Cool
You playing yet ? Im still waiting for it to download.  Grin

Waiting for this game for two years, of course it will be cool.
I'm not a very strong fan of the series, but this game I follow as long as possible and hard
Man this is going to be a treat!

I can't wait to get my hands on this game too, on the XBOX ONE! Cool
Cool Cool Cool Cool Enjoy the game man!
vabalkazh

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

Got no PS4 and probably won`t be spending money to get one just for this game. So... Waiting for it to be released on PC next year.
joker6756

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

Hell yea. Thats incredible how this game is actually way different from anything else that is out there.
FilesFM_Announcements
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

Is this going to be VR or what?! IGN has a bundle advertised showing a VR headset with this game...

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/10/25/best-xbox-one-x-and-xbox-one-s-deals-and-bundles

Please tell me its true... disappointed if its just some mix up!!

THE NEWS IS SO CONFLICTING!!

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/20/17485852/microsoft-xbox-one-no-vr-headset-support-windows-mixed-reality-e3-2018

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: