Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Devtome --- Still working?  (Read 132 times)
NascentEngineer (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

Hi everyone,

I have not been active in the community since 2013, so I'm quite far behind the times. I used to write for the Devtome and earn devcoins, and I was looking to get back into doing that. Does anyone know if the Devtome is still paying writers? Is Devcoin even worth anything anymore? Or has the crypto world moved on to other altcoins?

Thanks in advance for any help.
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

Hi everyone,

I have not been active in the community since 2013, so I'm quite far behind the times. I used to write for the Devtome and earn devcoins, and I was looking to get back into doing that. Does anyone know if the Devtome is still paying writers? Is Devcoin even worth anything anymore? Or has the crypto world moved on to other altcoins?

Thanks in advance for any help.

The altcoin world has definitely moved on. There's over 2000 coins at this point.

I lost touch with Devcoin years ago. If you go to Devtome, it still says you can earn devcoins by writing. No markets are listed on Coinmarketcap. It apparently trades on Freiexchange and Altilly, but I'm not familiar with those exchanges. The last price I see is 1 satoshi with no recent volume.

Check the ANN thread if you want to get up to date on Devcoin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: