Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81232 times)
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:54:32 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

of course this problem is inseparable from the influence of the bad market situation, after the post-accident and the occurrence of prolonged corrections, of course there are many impacts for all altcoins including the ico token.
I agree if there are many ico projects that really fail and tend to just look for ways to get fast money and don't care about each technology or product as a mainstay. well that's why you should take full account if you want to invest in ico.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

remain for future tokens erc20. but between those who failed and succeeded it was 80: 20, only 20% had success, because this was competition. is it still profitable? I think it's very difficult ... I'm not saying that it's not profitable, but choosing a good ICO is very difficult. and you must be careful. big risk, big profit. do more analysis to make a profit.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

You said "investing" so I would assume that it is for a long term and that usually means allowing the project to develop for atleast a year.
Many "investors" consider an immediate dump of price a "failed project", they were in it for a quick profit and not for long term.
A lot of ERC-20 tokens are still doing good.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:02:41 AM

ICO is still a great investment. Indeed many existing scams but living this selection to find out how the ICO. of the many existing ICO will only be a few that produce and this would be additional work to selective in choosing the ICO. so to determine the outcome of the ICO's own ability depends from in selecting the ICO.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:05:18 AM

of course still very profitable. especially if you can get the project is indeed appropriate. a different story if you get a scam or not project a success. Therefore, in order to be profitable, then you should be careful in looking for the project.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
titanslayerz

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:09:43 AM

The problem with ICO is most of them don't buy back when the ICO is through, that is essential and then they should conduct token burn. If not their token will deminish in value because most of token holders gonna dump it to have small profit.

█        ▄▄▄▄  █  the cryptocurrency of the future
█▀▀▄  █▄▄█  █  LIGHTNING FAST TRANSACTIONS
█▄▄▀  █▄▄▄  █▄▄▄AND THE LOWEST FEES
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:11:33 AM

Many ICO was profitable, But you need to find some good ICO and proved that is legitimate to invest our money. They have many things that we can know if it's legit or not. Like checking the website. Searching anything about their projects/ICO and many more. For me I based on if how much they raised funds. Telegram If all admins are active always. And if you're looking on good ICO try to check my signature campaign that was very legit project base on Europe.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

Yes, still it is good and profitable to invest in solid ICOs. Read their whitepaper several times and get a good understanding of the use cases and study their team as well. Credibility of the team is very important. When you are satisfied with all these, jump in.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:18:07 AM

Investments in the ICO of the company will remain profitable, I think that it is worth investing only in well-tested projects with a transparent road map.It is necessary to seriously approach the choice of companies as there are fraudulent and they should be avoided.At this time,it is less profitable to invest as the market falls,let's see what will happen in 2019, I hope that everything will recover.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

If you meet a good real value ICO. It's still worth investing. Because ICO can ensure maximization of profits. But the market environment is not good at present. Many ICO deceive you. It is not easy to find a good ICO.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

As for now, i prefer to choose to purchase coin when it hit the market, cause mostly the coin price is lower when it get listed in an exchange.
That way i think it will be more profitable if we purchase the coins when it ready at the market.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

if in my opinion it is profitable but last year because there were still a few scams and the price of tokens was also good, but if now it doesn't seem good to invest in ICO because the price of tokens is always destroyed
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

If you could find a legit project, of course still very profitable. because the key to the success of the project is the ICO project. and successful projects will indeed bring great benefits.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

ICO is gaining a lots of support and momentum in and out of cryptocurrency. The most ingeneous way of raising funds to support project has been ICO crowdfunding and ICO funding will continue to grow and develop. ICO investment is still very profitable!
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

Some of the ERC-20 tokens still have a good opportunity for growth in the future. If there are completed projects with the finished product, then the overall mood for the Ether will be good.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:37:58 AM

First is the question about investing in ICOs still profitable or not. In my opinion, it is still very profitable, if we can take the legit ICO. Read their WP, understand their prospect in the future, and analyze their team.
ABout the future of ERC20, nowadays, many use this ERC20 token plantorfm. Although many of this are down, it can still be a good choice for the next future. Why? This platform is very general and it is used by more projects.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
melander81

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:39:57 AM

ICOs are really not profitable now. They have over saturated the market since the end of 2017. The investors are also holding off due to the bear market. If you will be investing in one just make sure that they really have a valid use case.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

No way! Ico are just collecting money,but don't perform results! It is wasting of time! If you come up to idea of investing in ICO,then select hype ones
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

The year 2018 has already proved difficult for the cryptocurrency markets, and the members of the crowdsails also felt this fully. In the first quarter of this year, ICO struggled to make a profit, but most of the stock tokens lost in price - both in dollars and in ETH. As a consequence, presale became the only means of profit.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:54:27 AM

I have invested in ICO and it is placed on couple oif major exchanges, business was running from 2012, good team, great idea and major sponsorship, project has reached the hard cap of more then 30 million and the price has been dramatically down form 0.5 cents ( some people bought on later stage of 0.75 cents) and now it is worth 0.02 cents! I still believe in this project, but a lot of regrets on how much I could have bought at current price and lost lots of time on this! My advise not to invest at current moment or if you have patience and time, then go ahead

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: