Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81232 times)
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:36:15 AM

I don't think that investing in ICOs is the right decision at the moment and it's not so profitable as before but the risks are higher. Personally, I'd rather wait for the recovery of Ethereum and the market reversal.
ubiqland

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:43:48 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
In my case it was not a good investment.
I participate ...3 months ago and now when the coin
It's listed ...I lost 90% of my $.
 Angry  Angry  Angry
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:14:57 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Yes it is still good to invest in the ICO, if you have bought coin in the ICO then you can get the highest price of the coin when they out the price of the coin. If they reach their price goal, the price/value of the coin is high.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

Investing in ICOs can be good if only if the project is very good and you are investing it for a long term. At present, the scenario of good ICOs and investors making a profit from ICO is very rare. The market is bearish and other factors playing their role is greatly affecting the market for ICO along with the huge number of fraud and scamming ICO.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:36:44 AM

I think the ICO is currently the best investment choice compared to others, I always follow the ICO because I have proven that the ICO is a profitable thing and can make my money grow significantly.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

Hello, utpalk, I would like to give you a piece of advice, right now you should to be very careful in investing in ICOs, since the market is at a crossroads, many top projects fail and their investors receive only losses, for example I suffered losses on Dxchain.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

yes, of course participating and investing in ICO is still very profitable, especially if you join the Pre-sale event. At presale they usually offer with a high bonus compared to sales in the final stage, for ICO I currently recommend Playgame, you can click on the following section below.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
evanesce

Activity: 164

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

Yes it is. But it is a hard work to find a really good on to invest in. You need to investigate a lot of projects and decide for yourself, in which ICO to invest in. There are still some brilliants on this market left.

Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:57:41 PM

New ICOs cannot stand the test of time, most new ICOs are scam which people use to defraud others.
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

Investing in an ICO is a promising venture as long as you do it after sufficient research. You have to realize that because the cryptocurrency market is budding but young, many companies are experimenting with it but aren’t successful. There are still others that are just a scam and will only make you lose your money instead of giving you a fruitful return.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

Now i think not suitable for participate to some ico's. But good valuble coins are now at lowest prices more than there ICO price. So you can find and get details in coinmarketcap. Please focus top 40 coins on coinmarketcap.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

Most of the time i buy them at exchanges. When new cryptocurrencies hit the exchanges they always tank first. I personally have used this system with over a dozen currencies and notice a hockey stick pattern. The currency drops upon release and bottoms out. At this point you simply buy up some cryptos and hold until dumping. I personally grab up some cryptos and dump when I hit a 20% profit. I sometimes hold the currencies for a longer period and sell them for an even higher profit. Remember trading cryptos is a game of entries and exits. The trick is to get in early and sell at a profit.
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

The profitability of a successful ICO is impressive. The average profitability of ICO per year according to statistics is more than 1000%, these numbers include even projects that failed.The shares of traditional companies don't dare to dream of such indicators. Successful IPOs bring 20-40% per year. On average, full return of funds happens in 5 years or more.but we have to chose correctly .
twkasun7

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

Still it can be profitable.But i am personally think avoiding ICOs these days is better option.If you are whale you will be fine with huge bonuses but small investors get in to trouble most cases.DYOR.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

If you find the good project, are sure of honesty of team, then can take part in ICO. Usually at early stages of sale it is possible to receive very big bonuses and it is favorable.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

A month ago I invested in a project which was pretty much hyped on the ICO listing sites. I invested around 0.5 ETH and after got 0.76 in return not much of a return but pretty good for somebody who's invested in ICO for the first time.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

Investments in ICO are profitable, but high-risk investments. In addition to the fact that there is a risk of encountering a fraudulent ICO, which immediately disappears after collecting the required amount of funds, it is possible to invest in a non-prospective ICO. Be sure to pay attention to how the project is oriented to the society, whether the company is in demand from the public
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

It's too early to talk about the death of ERC -20, but it's worth thinking about it. Many projects are moving away from this standard. But many projects carry out ICO exactly there, so this will live on.
zarintasnim

Activity: 1162

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

ERC-20 token has very good future. In early investment you got lose i think you choose wrong project. ICO investment is very good profitable and you can good profit you need looking company background good manger and also MVP that can help you to earn good profit.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

It can still be profitable, but I wouldn't recommend you to invest in ICOs that claim the price of their token to be above 30-40 cents.
Experience has proven that these projects do not manage to keep the price at the stated level and their tokens are usually dumped to cosmic figures like 0.1 ICO price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: