Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81232 times)
NortenBank

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

Investment is not an easy task. It is possible and even necessary to invest in ICO, but it is necessary to choose projects carefully. Moreover, it is necessary to establish an investment focus for yourself. Invest in those projects, the theme of which you understand, where you will immediately see the deception. In projects that have MVP (minimum working product). In this case, the probability of investment success is higher.
harapan

Activity: 1736
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

all depends on ico that you will invest if indeed ico has a real product and prices can go up in the market then it is very feasible but now very rarely ico can give us the advantage we have to do a lot of research and careful in determining ico

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
Yeah I think it's still profitable if you invest in a long term with a good projects. Although we have seen many ICOs that had been affected with the bearish market and force to extend or freeze until the market returns to a bullish. Better to do a diligent research before putting your hard earn money to ICOs.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

It really depends on which project you are investing in. It's proven that more than 80% of all existing ICO's are a ponzi scheme. So be careful!

not ponzi, but many of them is scam, of course. So investing in these icos cannot be profitable for investors.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

No, untill teams behind the ICO will undergo KYC. It is strange that every investor should give a large amount of personal data, while team members do not share any information at all. I consider that trust should be mutual!
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

Yes, this line of business can be a successful solution for profitable investments. Today, ICO remains a fairly profitable direction, many investors receive a steady income even in the period of falling prices of most altcoins.
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

A newbie to newbie advice. Be thorough with your research. Don't fall for unrealistic claims and always make sure to gather as much info as you can. Look for past projects under the team or representatives.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

Some tokens on the ERC-20 still show good results, but most of the tokens are not worth even the time spent on them.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

I believe that investing in ICO projects still makes a profit. I think of all today's projects, you can choose a promising project with a good idea, product, team.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

ICO field is almost dead. It is hard to find the project that have no competitors yet. In addition, most of the projects are so far from being unique since they have dozens of analogues. Every team insists that their project will be new BTC, but we have not seen at least one example yet. Stay tunned and be careful!
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
There are still a future for some ERC20 tokens but there are very few of them. Since making a token in ERC20 token has no strict requirements, even a newbie can make their own coin in Ethereum platform.
V0ldemar
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:58:10 AM

Yes, profitable remained only units of ICO now. And you need to count on long-term. Very carefully you need to choose now ICO. I give preference to trading over investments. The cryptocurrency market has fallen too far in the price, few projects even collect Soft cap.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

ICO field is almost dead. It is hard to find the project that have no competitors yet. In addition, most of the projects are so far from being unique since they have dozens of analogues. Every team insists that their project will be new BTC, but we have not seen at least one example yet. Stay tunned and be careful!

Ideas are repeatable. But how many projects have built real products? There are less than 10 percents, I think.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

it doesn't take 1 month to deliver the project after the ICO. So even the first ICOs still couldn't fulfil their initial potential, because to launch the project it simply takes time. You see the ICO successful when you sell your tokens for more on the exchange, but that's not the point

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

There are still some great ICOs, that are following their roadmap and giving big profits. But the 90 percent of the ICOs at the moment are garbage, that is stealing your money. Investigate the projects, before you invest in them and everything will be great.
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

Guys, until the market changes to an uptrend, I advise you not to invest in icos. Ok, there are some high like Aergo or Blockcloud, but it is doubtful that even they will make profit after listing on exchsnges. Nowadays is not the time for ico.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

I have invested in ICO and it is placed on couple oif major exchanges, business was running from 2012, good team, great idea and major sponsorship, project has reached the hard cap of more then 30 million and the price has been dramatically down form 0.5 cents ( some people bought on later stage of 0.75 cents) and now it is worth 0.02 cents! I still believe in this project, but a lot of regrets on how much I could have bought at current price and lost lots of time on this! My advise not to invest at current moment or if you have patience and time, then go ahead
It is just the short term and a time will definitely come when it would sky rocket back, as there is no doubt about that. One thing I have always known is that no matter how you want to see it, coins with very good product and team will keep developing to make things a lot better in the long run and that would make it easy for us to see them becoming profitable, but due to the current market situation, it is something that has really cut across board, so the only thing anyone can do now is to be patient as you cannot have it better than just focusing on the long term as long as you still believe in the project you are holding on to.
extrajuu333

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

if you make sure that it's not a scam, then it's still really profitable to invest in ICO-s
pencilforceful

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

if the ico will get successful then sure, but beware, there are a lot of scam ico-s
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

I continue to believe in the possibility of obtaining benefits through participation in various promising ICOs. But such a result can be achieved only with the right choice of a suitable project. To do this, you need to carefully study the information about the project, development strategy and the development team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: