Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81232 times)
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

It is still profitable if you get a good ICO to invest in. You just have to research into the project you want to invest in before you lose all your money. There are a lot of scam projects out there and some even are not able to do well when they get to exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

the risk of investing in ico is currently so difficult and I suggest you have to choose and research carefully. because almost every ico token that has entered the market is very difficult to rise especially the value falls below the free sell price.

I do not think that is the only way, the risk from the market is not just for every ICO, it's all from if you are a trader or a long-term investor in the altcoin. Each investment has its own risks and smart people will seek to minimize them
Maryshka91

Activity: 462

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

To invest and make a profit from the project in the early stages need to be very well versed in the projects, because the projects have become very much and really worth of them units. I would just buy altcoin on the stock exchange

██████
██████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████ ██████  ██████████████
█████████     ████     ███████████████
█████████         ████       ███████  ████████
█████████             ████         ██████    █████████
█████████             ████             ██████    █████████
██████                ████               ██████      █████
█████                 ████                ███████    █████
█████               ██████        ████████████████   █████
█████               █████   ██████████████   ██████  █████
█████               ████████████████          █████  █████
█████             ██████████                   █████ █████
█████           ██████                          ██████████
█████         ██████                             █████████
█████       ██████                                ████████
█████     ██████                                  ████████
█████   ██████                                     ███████
█████ ██████                                        ██████
██████████                                          ██████
████████                                            ██████
██████                                              ██████
███████                                            ███████
█████████                                    █████████
█████████                                █████████
█████████                        █████████
█████████                █████████
█████████        █████████
█████████    █████████
██████████████
██████
BISTOX
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD
WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER

██████████
  ████      ████
████  ▄▄▄▄    ████
██   ██▀▀▀      ██
██  ██          ██
██              ██
████          ████
  ████      ████
    ██████████    ██
                ██████
                  ██████
                    ████
TRANSPARENT
                ██▄
            █████▀▀██
          ████      ██▄
        ████        ████
      ████         ▄██
    ██████  ▄████████▀
  ████  ██ ▄██    ██
████    █████   ███▄
██      ▀▀▀       ██
██              ███▄
██                ██
██████████████████▀
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY

▄███▄
██   ██
▀█████▀
███████████
████       ████
████    ██     ████
██      ██       ██
██      ████████ ██
██               ██
████           ████
████       ████
███████████
FAST
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

Investing in ICO is often even more profitable than trading or long-term investment in coins. But in any case it is not so profitable as before as the cost of cryptocurrencies is significantly lower than before
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

Ya, its still profitable if you have choose a good ICO, don't talk about scam ICOs. Its like trading as usually, good roadmap, investor's interest, and community support are needed for a new ICO.
Just investing wisely, do research first then don't all in.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

I continue to believe in the possibility of obtaining benefits through participation in various promising ICOs. But such a result can be achieved only with the right choice of a suitable project. To do this, you need to carefully study the information about the project, development strategy and the development team.
Yeah if we are not sure about the project or ICO better not to invest on it as it may cause you problem. Scammers are also pretending to be a legit until the time they run away with our money. Do you diligent research and don't just rely on the recommendation from those experts.

it is easy to scam people for the scammers because as long as they can provide a good papers the campaign will look so good that is why there are lots of projects leads to scam one. They are experts but they used it to scam people.

I agree...maybe it's late for being early adopters of bitcoin but It's not too late for others coins...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0..I bought them 2 months ago and if you watch it in livecoinwatch you know why now I laugh very loud Smiley people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

Yes, it is still very profitable because a new cycle of global growth of cryptocurrency will soon begin again. Those who will now invest in new projects have a very high chance of making a big profit!
You must have a great deal of experience in choosing projects if you make a profit from investing in ICO projects under such market conditions. Personally, I think it is better to wait for the market to recover, and refrain from investing in new projects.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:40:32 AM

Yes, Investing in ICOs still profitable if you choose the right ICO to invest. To choose the right ICO, In this forum have several topics about that, you can refer the search funtion to find topics.
Even you invested on some legit and right ICO's there are no assurance of getting a profit at all. As i've experienced investing on hardcapped ICO, i still did not get any instead i loss my money for about 20% and it got me frustrated jumping on a conclusion that bounty hunter and investor has the same privelege on them and that should be change. Most of cases, the early dump of a coin is because of bounty hunters.
anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

It is a profitable doing but no in the cyrrent time when the bull run is coming. Investing in coins will bring more profits than ICOs are ablt to give now.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

Yes, right, but not all ico projects you have to carefully choose ico to invest, because many of the ico is currently the tip of fraud and by the end of this year, it had started to get crowded and people were trading in several projects.

It must be known that there are currently many scam projects so we must be vigilant in choosing ICO, as long as we can choose ICO, we will get a big profit, and the worldbit bank is a good ICO because it has reached the softcap.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Angemas

Activity: 137
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

First of all if you want to invest in a project, you need to know how good that project you choice,also read their whitepaper and experienced team. because now many scam project only create erc-20 smart contract then launching ICO.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

For me yeah, i guess, because there are still ICOs out there that is worth looking too because of their potential and of course their project but there are still ICOs that is a scam or just pure garbage.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

These days, many projects have failed over the past six months or so, as the market is in bearish trend people are a bit skeptical about investing in ICOs. If you can find any good projects by doing research then you can still invest. The choice is yours.

citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

ICOs are the main ways to get money for the aim and their popularity is recongized so I am sure that they are still profitable and their future will be so.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
In general, the future in the projects of ICO and ERC-20 tokens, of course, is. However, the time to invest in ICO projects is very difficult now. So far, even promising projects are difficult to collect the minimum amount. It is very difficult now to determine which ICO project will be completed successfully and which one will not. Perhaps it makes sense to buy new tokens after they are listed on the stock exchange and fall in price. This, of course, provided that you are confident in the prospects of these tokens. This is at least some guarantee that the project will not be fraudulent and that the tokens will function.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

Now, indeed, almost all projects are unprofitable. To make money is very problematic. you need to wait for the bull market, then almost all projects will give X
Just be patient mate. Time will come this market will become our friend with full of green candles. Hold while it's still bleeding and buy if you have extra funds.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

I think ico is no longer profitable. it's better to focus on trading because it's more reliable. I have long since stopped being an IO investor because almost all of the projects that I followed did not make a profit.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

I think ico is no longer profitable. it's better to focus on trading because it's more reliable. I have long since stopped being an IO investor because almost all of the projects that I followed did not make a profit.
[/quote
As the demand for investment in ICO projects is decreasing, making a profit is impossible in this market. I personally believe that we need to wait more and find ways to attract new investors to this market, the future of Crypotocurrency will be brighter.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

Just invest in ICOs when the bull market starts, right now you should only buy BTC or altcoin top. ICO investment in this period is sure to get a sad result, I watched a lot of ICO in the past few months and most of the ICO prices fell at least 5 times the ICO price.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

The market is getting better now, there are some very good ICO projects, you can try to invest.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: