Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:05:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81232 times)
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

There's no absolute answer but i think ICO's of any kind have the same kind of success rate to be profitable to invest or not whether it is an ERC-20 token or not. Maybe you should consider popular ICOs because they should be less prone of failure because you can disregard the idea that they will run with your money because they didn't get enough founding but there are still other factors that may hinder you to see or get any profits.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

As long as we can choose a good ICO then we can have the opportunity to get big profits, I'm sure there are still many good and profitable ICOs that will make our money grow continuously.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

jonruhoax

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

of course yes. but that is not easy especially in situations like this, almost entirely after ico has succeeded and in some exchanges almost 90% of its value has fallen in depth. this is inseparable from the movement of bitcoin, because bitcoin is very binding on the market and greatly affects the crypto market.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

As long as we can choose a good ICO then we can have the opportunity to get big profits, I'm sure there are still many good and profitable ICOs that will make our money grow continuously.
It's cool that you have the opportunity to see projects that can make a profit in such market conditions. Personally, I think that investing in ICO projects at the moment will not bring you profit in the short term, but only when the market recovers.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

I saw that there was a really promising ico in white paper and the progress in the future. but the problem after entering the market, whether it will grow high or just become shitcoin. this is where our money is at stake as an investor, of course if you see that profit is certain. But this year is different from last year, it's currently a slim possibility to make a profit.

lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

I once invested in ico centra and it really benefited me even though it eventually became a scam. but logically, investing is certainly beneficial and for investors is always profitable in the long run.
but now there are many investors who want to get rich quickly. here lies the mistake

rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

ICOS or initial coin offerings basically, provide us the leading technologies that has the power to change the way how we think, perceive, understand, and utilize our resources in a much more efficient way. Meaning to say that we should be responsible enough to support ICOS in order for the bounce back of its benefits to us.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

For me, yes. Investing in ICO is still profitable because there are still good ICOs which can be successful in the future. There are still campaign managers who are willing to take risk despite the market situation just to achieve the goal of thwir project.

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

ICO is still profitable for those that will take their time to research and find good ICO that are developing needed service or product or solving a problem that is needed. If an ICO is a quality ICO, there is no way it will not attract funds and become successful in the market!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

Yes, investing in ICo's are still profitable but the right ones with quality. Take your time to research about the ICO, read about the project and whitepaper. There are many ICo's out now, no matter how careful one is, you can still fall for a scam ico even after researching but the risk will be low if we research well about an ico before investing. we just have to take that risk. Look out for quality ICo's with potentials, the returns will be huge.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

In the investment market there are always good projects and if you choose them wisely, I think that the investment in them is very profitable !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

It is difficult to answer your question. Because I myself am not a great investor and certainly not a great analyst and expert in the world of cryptocurrencies. I am the same as you are a novice investor and the only thing I can say is my opinion about this. And it certainly can be wrong. But nevertheless, I believe that now it makes no sense to invest in ICO, if you certainly have good teachers or informants who are all 1000% sure of the honesty and reliability of the project, then Yes, invest! If you do not have such connections, then I suggest you to refrain from investing in ICO for some time, at least until the percentage of fraudulent projects falls to a minimum. Personally, I have chosen this strategy and try to stick to it. You are free to do as you see fit, it is your choice.
Britva2018

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

ERC-20 tokens For him is not sure, but there are projects that make their blockchain and on them I look first. I have a 3-4 project which I think will be successful with time.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

I think the answer is pretty obvious. The ICO's right now are not profitable. In fact, only 22% were legit and if you are an investor, you will not consider investing knowing that there is only a small chance of winning the bet. Even a gambler will think twice before investing because it requires a lot of time and there is no guarantee that it will succeed.

Here's the link about the scam ICO percentage.
http://www.coinfox.info/news/9974-research-78-of-icos-turned-out-to-be-a-scam

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

Now its not profitable,becose the very big drop happening in market,if u invest u have little chance to win somthing.Many of ico is strugling from investitions eoples is afraid to invest now.

piepie.asean

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

Investing in an ICO is a super-profit, but high returns are also high risk, the opportunity for you to multiply your assets X5, X10, X50, despite the risk they invest in many projects. For example, Regalcoin expects to open an ICO at $ 0.8 when the coin goes to the floor for $ 20. Many investors make a lot of money from investing in the ICO.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

Investing in an ICO is a super-profit, but high returns are also high risk, the opportunity for you to multiply your assets X5, X10, X50, despite the risk they invest in many projects. For example, Regalcoin expects to open an ICO at $ 0.8 when the coin goes to the floor for $ 20. Many investors make a lot of money from investing in the ICO.
Well that's a lucky pick their mate, as most of those ico's right now are not going anywhere, lots of them are just  a runaway project, or if ever that they reached exchange it just simply being dumped and progress is much slower than expected, while the market still inits bearish trend most investors are
also holding their funds and staying away with any new projects, it's needed to have a lots of time and good analysis before you can pick project that really have a working outcome and a progressive movements.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

ICO investment currently has little chance of profit because there are many ICO scamps. but if you find a good ICO, it can be very profitable, it's just hard to find it. investing in ICO is very mysterious.
sirojuddin

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

I think ico is no longer profitable. it's better to focus on trading because it's more reliable. I have long since stopped being an IO investor because almost all of the projects that I followed did not make a profit.
I think not all ICOs are detrimental, there are some ICOs that still give us an advantage, it's just that it's covered and we don't find it because there are so many ICOs popping up. you can see the reality.

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

I think now it isn't the best time for invesments, only 2-3 projects which were listed in exchange in spring gave profit to their crowdsale investors, if you think you can define such projects 2 from 100 than you should invest.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: