Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81232 times)
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:02:57 PM

It is still and will always remain profitable.  The only factor added now is risk because many ico prove to be scam today. But some regulation have to control ico because ico is only way through which new fund come into market and new idea also

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
my last ico was Metadium and i lost money in it... and if be honest with myself i knew that i will lose it but still made it and was punished  Grin Grin Grin
now is really bad times for this market, we need a btc grows and his range or little correction - that would be really good market for ico's and i advise you to wait till this moment better, and i will wait too.
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:39:29 PM

It is enormously risky to invest in the ICO now. Therefore, it is more rational to choose projects that have been working in the coinmarketcap.com by now. Perhaps, after that you will recoup investments in several years.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

I think that ICO is still profitable, but I don’t think it was the same as before, because it used to be that projects that entered the market immediately began to grow very quickly, in our case everything will be very long today.
bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

Erc20 tokens still have a future. But now the worst time for investing icos. Please dont do it. You can invest altcoins. or you can join bounties but now icos are not profitable.
In bear market people dont want to invest icos or they dont want to buy brand new coins because of that icos are not profitable anymore.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

Investing in ICO as before is not profitable and unsafe. I would advise to refrain from investing in ICO, at least until the number of scams decreases or the market goes on the mend.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

It is profitable but to find a good project is very difficult. At the moment, there are very few good and quality projects, so people often make mistakes and invest in a weak and fraudulent project.
Eric

Activity: 124

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

You can earn money from icos. But you need to choose the right ico for investment. You know in bear market there are too many failed icos because of that bear.
You can hold your tokens and you can wait until next bull market for investing new icos.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

In the past 2 months, more than 80% of the projects failed to collect the required minimum fees. This indicates a drop in interest in investing in new projects. I think this is due to the bad situation in the cryptocurrency market.

xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

Yes, investing in ICO is still profitable. it all depends on the project you are going to invest in
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:53:45 PM

The initial coin offering market is in turmoil with some ICOs closing down. Others are prolonging their capital raising with the hope that the market will pick up. However, this is unlikely to happen soon as new patterns are beginning to emerge from the rubble ,also US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has launched an online communication hub for the financial technology (FinTech) industry in a bid to provide assistance to investors, including ICO issuers, and to promote the regulator’s policies.
Good times are ahead of us .Don't be afraid to invest
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:49:19 AM

Investing in icos are profitable and can give instant riches but you'll have more chances at being striked by lighting than to find a very good ico. Looking for a good and legit ico is like finding a needle in a hay stack. To cut it short almost every ico out there is a scam.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:06:59 AM

Of course, I think the investment in IO is still profitable, but you have to be smart in choosing the good and potential ico, the team involved because there are a lot of traffic jams or scams, so you have to be very careful about choosing good and potential ico and have good prospects for investment
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:13:01 AM

Nowadays I have a lot of ICO that ended in a scam but there are still some ICO that can benefit us either in investing or participating in the bounty or the airdrop, it's just that we have to be careful in choosing the IOIC that you want to join because now it's a little difficult to find the right ICO really have good prospects.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:14:52 AM

I think investing in ICO are still very profitable. And this depends on the election of the ICO project. I hope you must be smart in choosing projects ICO, you have to be careful. Do social media accounts like checking must be enabled, the look of the website should be good, and the minimal token sales must reach the target in specified.
v_15

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

Definitely Yes! (If you know what you are doing)

ICOs are still in their early days. ICOs are raising way more money than ever before and the trend will most likely keep on growing for years to come.

There is lots of money to be made.

That being said, you must be very careful because you can also lose lots of money if you don’t know what you are doing.

In other words, you can lose lots of money OR you can make tons of money.

INCODIUM

Hacking is one of the biggest issues faced by crypto exchanges and individuals these days. According to a report, there have been more than 12 great hacks which have taken place since 2014. Most of us are already aware of Coincheck hack where the exchange lost more than $500 Millions. Securing our platforms from these issues is tough. As the market continually grows, the number of scams are increasing.

Incodium coin (INCO) is built to provide compensation for exchange hacking damage an Incodium platform secures and increases the value of cryptocurrency market. Incodium’s underlying technology operates on Smart Compensation which offers one-stop solution against exchange hacking.

The INCODIUM connectivity platform is a revenue model which is offered for its users. The service is accessible through INCODIUM Mobile Wallet App. INCODIUM’s ecosystem sustains damage compensation services and offers its users to use several utility functions.

Where can you earn and spend INCO coins?

Crowd Buying

INCO’s built-in voting system offers crowdsourced purchases for high-valueditems. These items can be sold later while sharing profits.

Retail Payments

Incodium, Union Soft has partnered to build a POS software (patent pending) which allows INCO coin payments through the Incodium Mobile Wallet App.

Big Data

Users can receive rewards by offering data collection and watching advertisements.

E-Commerce

INCO coin holders will be benefitted with exclusive access to Incodium’s e-commerce platform that offers ‘coin back’ rewards.

For more information, please visit:

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel
doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

Of course, investing in ICO is very profitable. But do not forget that now a lot of scams. And before you invest, you need to check this ICO. And only after a full study, if you are sure that it is not scammers, and that the project is really promising, you can invest.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

Of course it will be very beneficial. Now all the money is in bitcoin and people are waiting for the situation as soon as you begin to rise, many will start to buy cheap tokens and participate in ICO. Just need to wait a bit and continue to grow at least one month.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

for my opinion is a good time to invest now caused all the token price are low but don't think about can earn money in short time  Embarrassed
DreamCayman

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

Investing in ICO tokens is currently risky. Of the many projects of ICO that go into the open spaces of crypto space, only a few are interested in a good product and a good future. They exist and they need to be analyzed daily. The tokens of good projects will go up necessarily and strongly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: