Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:49:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81234 times)
opalet

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

Investment into ICO always was favorable. But only provided that you will find the worthy project. Whether the question in that shouldn't be invested. The main issue consists in in what project it is worth investing.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

In the current market, things are not run how people think. In the major time, it just tends to follow downtrend overall. Even hype of ICO not like last year. So all those things lead to do good research about the specific project. Only those projects can do well who can survive for the long term. ICO investments still profitable just no of good ICO decrease this year in my opinion
They are really, it is because their are a lpt of ICO which is a long term project but in the other hand their are short term too. We can say they are profitable because some of the bitcoiner become instantly rich because of the ICO. Well if you are a hardworking you can achieve what you aim for.
Um Nik

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

Investment into ICO always was favorable. But only provided that you will find the worthy project. Whether the question in that shouldn't be invested. The main issue consists in in what project it is worth investing.
I invest in the ICO's and I like it sometimes only if they have a product that can function well.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:21:42 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
if you want to invest in an ico project i suggest you choose right because there are too many projects lately and the end is the project is not clear, choose a project with sales that reach hardcap and many investors, but you better invest in 10 coins big because it's guaranteed its certainty just waiting for the right time when you want to get a profit
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

Ico's undoubtedly profitable. problem is there is so many fake ico project out there. 
you have to know and seek what is real.
1.  unifox
2. jinbi
i think those are good project, it not suppose to be doing there bounty. because they are good that's why im doing there bounty.     
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
Not for me, they are not anymore, the coins are very cheap and when they hit the exchanges the coins have a tendency of going down and people start losing money. Before icos were one of the best things that you could put your money into now they are not very profitable now. On top of that there is also the problem of falling for scammers and losing all of your money

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

In the crypto-currency market, legal mechanisms practically do not work, ICO is not legally regulated in any country, and therefore scammers are common: the probability of remaining unpunished after a Scam in the field of blockchain technologies, unfortunately, is high. So, if you are thinking about buying cryptocurrency for long term, the best options are investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and Dash. This forecast is from consultants. Let's see.

memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:02:03 AM

Profitable, but not as in 2017. I think it's just an alternative method of income now and get a lot of money is difficult. I think that if you choose the right ICO project, then you can make cool money on it
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

Yes profitable if invest at correct ico, but if you choose wrong ico you have forget your money take back and get much profit, so far many ico was scam because many reason you have more smart for choosing some ico project for your investment at the long term.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

Yes you can, depending on the ico itself. but there are a lot of ico that are really not profitable and become shitcoin after entering an exchange.
so you have to invest in ico who has the concept of technology and product.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:23:55 AM

Yes profitable if invest at correct ico, but if you choose wrong ico you have forget your money take back and get much profit, so far many ico was scam because many reason you have more smart for choosing some ico project for your investment at the long term.
the investment in ico is still profitable or it is not profitable. besides many ico scams I think the price of ico tokens is very difficult to grow on the market, even the growth is very slow. I have left the investment in ico, but I chose to buy the ico token which was dumped during the open market. that happens a lot now.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

Investing on ICO is really still profitable but in order to do that we must find a project or make our own research about it to make sure that our investments are safe.

At your service
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

Yes you can, depending on the ico itself. but there are a lot of ico that are really not profitable and become shitcoin after entering an exchange.
so you have to invest in ico who has the concept of technology and product.
exactly once, see ICO from concepts and technologies and products in it is important if you want to keep it can generate in the investment. selective for ICO is a priority that must be noteworthy on conditions such as the ICO this time where the scam is scattered. many of the ICO are popping up not delivering good value and this is a mistake which very rarely who do research and only an arbitrary tag along when the allocation and pricing are quite promising.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

if in my opinion. no bro. my reason is because Ico is a scam. and when it was doubted the price distribution fell not as well as we expected. maybe for people who already have extensive investment experience in ico it is definitely more profitable

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:44:31 AM

Investing in ICO's is a very good idea to make some decent profit and we need to consider there are many people losing their money on investing in ICO's only. Choosing the best ICO is the main problem because if you choose the right ICO then definitely you will make a very good profit.
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

I think it's time is not right to invest in a new coin, because the price of eth again decreases, I think it's suitable to buy ETH XLM XRP AND BCH because I think that December the coin will rise significantly
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
Of course there is still a future for it. You just need to invest into the right ICO and to wait until the value of that certain coin goes ATH. In order to choose the right coin, you should invest time reading their whitepaper and if they convinced you that their project will really become great, then go and invest.

Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:26:21 AM

It is still profitable if you find a good and legit project. At the moment, it is pretty hard to find an ICO that will give you a great profit, but if you search for a while, I am sure, you will find a great ICO to invest in.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

ICO is a very good method to earn. I think it's quite possible now and I can finally invest properly. ICO is one of the easiest and most profitable methods to increase your capital several times

Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

Yeah investing into Initial Coin Offerings of projects is very profitable but you have to do a little bit of research into the project before you invest becase the number of scam projects that have infiltrated the cryptospace is overwhelming. You got to be careful or else you will lose your hard earned money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: