Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:08:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81232 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:57:53 AM

Not at all! you get rekt very fast by investing in these money grab scam icos! every single idiot started an Scam ico to foll crypto noobs.
why the hell you people thinking ico will get you rich
jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:10:31 AM

We still have good projects, but invest money in good projects is hard. KYC, lottery, specific questions about project. But profit can be great

audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:28:48 AM

actually investing in ico is still profitable, the proof now is there are still some really good ico to invest in and participate in the bounty program, it's just that we need to choose ico more carefully because there are also many ico that only bag rating but in fact it ended in a scam.
yrahjane

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:49:49 AM

Only one ICO from hundred's profitable today.
One bear market hard to lauch new project and immediately show gain, investors think many times before buy something

I agree, very few icos are profitable now and most of them are scammed. This is the reason why so many investors now are hesitate to make new investments because of them.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

In investing in an ICO project, success or not depends on how you determine the ICO project. In determining ICO projects, you must look at the sale of tokens, development teams, and must have creative ideas to have real products. And this must be your consideration before determining the ICO project.
mikeninj4

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

Hi everyone! I came across a really good ICO and I think you should check them out! They have a really good team - met them at a couple of events. They recently launched their pre-sale and there's a 5% bonus! Click >> www.nexxo.io to check them out!!
FinanceX
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:32:59 AM

Check out this article to help choose the right ICO

The Evolution Of ICOs: What’s Changed?

https://medium.com/financex/the-evolution-of-icos-whats-changed-f3171201f7ff

SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:37:03 AM

Everything is the same as it was in the past. You just have to be more carefull or use trusted investment funds to insure your deposit

Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

of course yes, but not all ico can develop and benefit. You must use knowledge, experience and search for all information about the ico that you are analyzing. especially using your logic do not be lulled by an irrational idea contained in white paper.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

This year it is increasingly difficult to reach hardcap, many scam projects make investors afraid to put their money in, I'm sure that the future of ICO is coming to an end, devs. must be creative to find sources of funds other than ICO.
When the ICO is left like this keep indeed it seems like age ICO will not long anymore. the developer team should really be worked hard to show that the projects that they carry are indeed worthy to be taken into account and supported. ICO can still deliver results when selective in choosing the ICO is applied properly.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:49:52 AM

Yes, many ICO projects failed because various problems such as token sales did not reach the target. And there are still projects made to commit fraud. Of course, this is for me very disappointing because we have worked hard but have not received payment. But if you want to invest, there are still many ICOs that can give you an advantage. But you must be smart to choose the ICO project.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:58:57 AM

yes investment in ICO will give you great profit if you invest in good project but before investment make sure project is not scam and check team behind the project
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:09:30 AM

I think the prospect of ICO is still good, the most important thing is that we can choose a proper ICO and supported by a team that has a good reputation on crypto, and one ICO that we deserve is the world bit bank because it has received good ratings from various rating sites.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

for my opinion yes but maybe will take long time  Cheesy
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:37:10 AM

I believe that it is still possible to get a good return on investment in ICO subject to careful analysis of the project. Also do not rush to sell project tokens because with development price will increase.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

It is really profitable when you investing in good ICOs project there are benefits that they give for an early investors they give big bunos from your investment, the ICOs they say to it that the investment of many investors are really safe.
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

Yes there are still future in ERC20 projects but before investing make sure you do a good research about the project

cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:21:27 AM

Investing in an ICO project can still give you an advantage. And when the price of coins is now falling and there are many fraudulent projects. So that these factors have a negative impact on investors. Investors certainly experience a lot of declines and are not interested in investing in the ICO. However, I still believe that investment in ICO can still provide benefits. And this also depends on the selection of the project. Of course, you have to be smart in choosing an ICO project.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

I think this is because the market is bulls, so many ICOs are not in line with the expectations that have been made, for the hope of investing in the ICO I think it is still there, wait until the market will go back up and green you can invest if that happens, but for now I don't recommend investing in ICO it's better to invest in long-term, long-term investment examples you can go to EOS, EOS now has a very good sales volume you can invest there, or you can go to BTC or ETH, invest long term long is safer than short-term investing such as investing in ICOs.
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

At this moment it will be very difficult to assess the investment in ICOS strategies well. I think it will not be good because the market is not stable so ICOS will be difficult to succeed as in 2017. Maybe 2018 will be good for ICOS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: