Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:01:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81234 times)
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:33:02 AM

If you are a newcomer this is a difficult thing to find a good ICO especially if you have no idea what to look out for or where to do research or who to trust. Besides, this is not as profitable as before.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:01:27 AM

Yes, of course, it is still very profitable but finding a good ICO project now is indeed difficult. And to find a good ICO you must be diligent in reading this forum and you will get more knowledge. So you can determine a good project and can give you a big advantage.

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

From time to time, there are some ICOs that are giving you profit. But it is getting harder and harder to avoid scam projects or to avoid investing in projects that would not reach their soft cap. I hope with the next green market, everything will get better.
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

In general, it is not profitable at all, but it does not mean, we should not do it at all. There are, and will IMO always be ICOs, which themselfes are profitable, it is just hard to find them lately, and takes much more effort, but a good ICO is still better investment, than any Altcoin in my view.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

In general, it is not profitable at all, but it does not mean, we should not do it at all. There are, and will IMO always be ICOs, which themselfes are profitable, it is just hard to find them lately, and takes much more effort, but a good ICO is still better investment, than any Altcoin in my view.
all depends on the ICO followed. if the ICO only deceives then it is certain that we will only suffer losses.
but as you say if there are ICOs that are really serious, but it's very difficult to find because it's almost similar to fake ICO. we must be smart to choose ICO if we want to profit from ICO investment.

moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:52:25 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

It is still good to invest in ICO but pick the best project which have very promising and usable coin which is applicable to our daily life , and regarding to erc 20 token is also in demand to most of the people in cryptocurrency .

It is better to find out more in the project to be invested because a lot of the current projects are unsuccessful and stop without further information.
too much fake project now. they just make it them and get investment, so it never run really
I still find some promising ICOs that doing good on their crowd-sale even if the market is not performing well. But the problem is the price will dumps once it get listed on exchanges. We shall do our own research about those ICO as the risk is more higher than buying your token on those projects that already listed on reputable exchanges.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:31:46 AM

Investing in ICO's right now isn't as profitable as it was last year when the market was in a bubble phase because it's far less possible to make profits from quick flips, but if you focus on projects with unique ideas and real use cases plus strong partnerships etc you can still benefit in the long run

duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

Investing in ICO has always been profitable, but ICO investment is not for everyone. It requires a lot of correct information, which is the most challenging job and very difficult. At least when the cryptocurrency market is down.

Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

Investing in icos now is profitable if you are looking for the long term or if you did your research well. But do not expect the events of the year of 2017 to occur here. A lot of projects are struggling as a result of the market conditions, so patience is key.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
Yeah, I think there is a future for ERC-20 tokens but don't think is a good idea to invest in ICO directly. I recommend investing on a coin after the ICO when you see how well that coin is performing.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

It is still good to invest in ICO but pick the best project which have very promising and usable coin which is applicable to our daily life , and regarding to erc 20 coin is also in demand to most of the people in cryptocurrency wherein most of ICO are using erc 20 compatible coin .

Yes, investing in ICO is risky now and we need to pick the best project. It can be profitable if you bet on the right coin and then work hard to support it.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:44:45 PM

Market situation is not favoring ICOs  and many investors lost trust in them,  as they are not profitable as they were earlier. But, still there are high potential projects we just have to find them. When the market turns into bullish they could bring us high profit.

lamontmarshall570

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

It is still good to invest in ICO but pick the best project which have very promising and usable coin which is applicable to our daily life , and regarding to erc 20 token is also in demand to most of the people in cryptocurrency .

It is better to find out more in the project to be invested because a lot of the current projects are unsuccessful and stop without further information.
too much fake project now. they just make it them and get investment, so it never run really
I still find some promising ICOs that doing good on their crowd-sale even if the market is not performing well. But the problem is the price will dumps once it get listed on exchanges. We shall do our own research about those ICO as the risk is more higher than buying your token on those projects that already listed on reputable exchanges.
they just wwanna buy from 1 and sell in 10 lol, not much inversters focus really in project, then them sellout like hell when listed and make huge selling cap
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

today most of the ico becomes a tool of the crooks for their evil schemes. I think there is no benefit to invest in ico. although if you conduct a personal study of the composition of the team, the technical document, the proposed product, you may find something good.
shvetseu

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

Ofcourse it is profitable, and actually there is no reason for this to be changed somehow. New project, new opportunities: all these can attract attention and funds
internaldr

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

ICO is a very profitable and potentially profitable investment, but it is risky too. And at the same time it is a very good time for investment.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

why don't you invest in coins that have been listed on the stock and have a large volume? do not take the risk to invest in an ico, because lately many ico projects have failed sales and many ico scams, it will make you lose your money
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

why don't you invest in coins that have been listed on the stock and have a large volume? do not take the risk to invest in an ico, because lately many ico projects have failed sales and many ico scams, it will make you lose your money
The fact is that the company's ico market is full of fraudsters. who has a husband lately has increased the number of requirements for providing KYC. This causes resentment, because the real product is still missing, and the team requires verification.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Yes of course. The investment benefits if you buy tokens with a 30% bonus at the start of a good project. Then at the end of Iso, you can earn good money.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

I have not invested in ICO projects for a long time since I do not see the point in this, I'd better buy an existing coin, which I have studied well. ICO even if they are not scammers anyway when entering the exchange begins to build much less at the price of ICO, so I prefer to buy ripple for example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: