Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81232 times)
vlad4561

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
Investing in ICO has been and will remain profitable. Currently 30-40% of ICO is a Scam. Therefore it is necessary to carefully approach the selection of ICO. The project should have a good team, a clear road map and its advertising product.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

Be very careful before making any investments in the current market. Personally, I prefer to buy coins after entering the exchange, they fall in price 90% of the time. If you are thinking about investing in the ICO stage, I would advise you to look closely at projects that have their own exchange.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

It all depends on the particular project. If a project has a strong team and a great idea, then you can risk investing your money in such a project. Sooner or later, investing in projects at the ICO stage will again begin to generate profit.
Now even projects with good marketing are unprofitable. There are no such number of buyers as a year ago. I think the situation will not change soon.
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Hi mate it is still a good move to invest in ICO's but make sure it is not a scam. Check about the project and white papers also check their previous and upcoming projects then check their sites in social media which will be helpful for you. Invest in right coin to make good profit.

Not just about the product..The most important in investing in ICO is checking the team. Because I have seen many ICO that have reached the hardcap,but the token still down when hit market, but sometimes I saw some ICOs that just reached the softcap but they can make the token price stable
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

Now time to invest in ico is not the best, but you can still find decent projects to invest

kipozer

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

I think that in general it is profitable, because today there are still projects that can really bring good results, because today there are really cool ideas that are being collected today, but as you understand, there are no guarantees
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

Yes of course there are still a profitable ICO to invest with our money but looking for it is hard to tell. And I think this moment with any currencies price, I mean the current value of any currency in the market any new launched ICO can't still make a good profit for the investors after the end of their campaign.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

Every year the number of projects increases. This means that investors are interested in projects. This is a good way to make money. Therefore, I think investors will not stop and will continue to invest in projects.

psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

Certain. but indeed you must be careful in investing. because now there are already lots of projects and must be careful in following them. now it must be truly selective in seeing it as an investment
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

Of course profitable, but of course now few projects that can make good money , but if you find a good project that you will manage to make good money on it

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

actually investing during ICO is very profitable if you really invest in a project that has good prospects, but if you invest incorrectly on a project that will experience a loss, there are currently many cases when the listing price of coins is lower than the ICO price
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

I can still make some profit by investing in different ICO projects, but it is getting more complicated with every months. Projects cannot collect their soft cap and not even 50 percent of it, because people do not want to invest in them.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

Yes, investing in ICOs is still profitable because if you invest in a good and strong project you will have a lot to win in the future. I think it is worth giving it a try.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

ICO remains the most violent investment product. But now it is difficult for investors to find a strong product. As far as I know, there are only two or three ICO projects with a strong future in 2018. Other ICOs are very common.
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

Profitable or not actually depends on your judgment. because now there are also many projects that experience setbacks in terms of income and also the trust of many people the more fraudulent projects are the cause

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

ICO remains the most violent investment product. But now it is difficult for investors to find a strong product. As far as I know, there are only two or three ICO projects with a strong future in 2018. Other ICOs are very common.

I don't think so but you can do research and find some good projects in ICO which can provide profit. But you need to keep watching and following the ICO forum on latest on going in ICO forum for the coins. Many scammer's has broken ICO market be careful on scammers.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
akshayp

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

Yes, in some ICOs you can invest which will give you good returns. We know there are lots of scams and fraud happens in ICO industry. But we as an investor should aware of the scams ICO. We need to find the legit project who has that capability to build a blockchain based application which helps to a community. A great ICO would explain the project in a clear way. Which includes the business strategy explained in a way that helps every reader understand the project from scratch. Find about the team members working on the ICO by heading over to the website releasing the ICO. Check out their social media profiles which would generally be linked out already. Read about the previously worked projects by the team and also know more about their previous activities. The most cheated feel which comes in the heart of an investor can be revised terms and conditions every other day or so, which can be frustrating at times. Therefore, it becomes vital to recce the terms and conditions of the ICO before the prior date. Legal specialization of an ICO gets more serious attention than the rest. Investing in ICOs that have a legal side is the first step to stay safe in the scam zone. These are some factors where we judge or filter out the good ICOs.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:31:13 AM

There are very few projects left to provide this. Most projects, unfortunately, begin at 10 times the value falls. This is a private investor unless you are making a lot of investment.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

On the account of erc 20 tokens, I'm not sure, fewer and fewer projects are becoming really successful, but there are such. I think we need to invest in blockchain projects. And in those projects in which large crypto-currency funds invest. As a rule, their team is very strong analysts who are very carefully engaged in the search and study of the project for investment. And they are good at it
muksal

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

the failure of an ico is caused by not achieving the targets planned by certain parties. if you have not succeeded in previous ico, then this is the right time to try again. this is the right time for you to do with erc20 token.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: