Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:30:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81232 times)
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

I would like to believe that this is so, but it seems to me that recently there have been so few good ICO projects that the benefits from them have not yet been felt at all, because in sum with the fact that now the market is still falling, I see a decrease in interest in cryptocurrency .
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

Investing in ico has always been a profit. There are many ico drops but many are still big ones so do not be afraid to invest and get tire.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Investing in ICO will be profitable only if the project is promising. I do not understand how it can be otherwise and how it can be a bad investment. ICO is the best that can be
If you invest in an ICO now, you will definitely fail. Look at the market now, the good altcoins fall down horribly and there are not any altcoin or ICOs that can bring them we profit in this period
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

Yes of course investing to some ICO are still promising because there's still promising project that are useful in the economy and community. It's just hard to find those kind of ICO's because of too many ICO being launched and don't get what is their target to get successful in their project. That's why we need to be more careful in selecting the appropriate Information on the ICO's we will join to invest our money.

oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

I think at the moment to invest in ICO is not profitable! Basically, all the coins that go to the stock exchange immediately fall in price! Now you need to invest in coins that are already on the stock exchange, or wait until the coin enters the stock exchange and after the fall her!

[
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

Investment in ICO is still a profitable business, only it is very important that ICO is not fraudulent and they have a really promising project!
TUDOX

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

Yes there are still good ICO that if you invest in, you will make profit.  Just check them out first,  the quality if their project,  find out how experienced the team is and what type of performance they put out. Finally, do not be in a haste to sell your tokens once they have entered an exchange, be a bit patient if you want to make good profit.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Investing in ICO will be profitable only if the project is promising. I do not understand how it can be otherwise and how it can be a bad investment. ICO is the best that can be
If you invest in an ICO now, you will definitely fail. Look at the market now, the good altcoins fall down horribly and there are not any altcoin or ICOs that can bring them we profit in this period

- There are always exceptions, agreed that the crypto situation is now very bad and investing in ico always has the high probability of losing, but somewhere in the ico world there are still good projects and starting to develop in the market, which can bring a lot of profits to investors. However, investors will need a careful research process to discover these goals, for people without experience, the best advice is as you say, do not invest in ico in this period, this stage is only suitable for professional investors, high skill and cold head

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

It all depend on the ICO project, because if you find an ICO With a great and promising project then it's more likely to be profitable if you invest in it. To avoid getting scammed you will have to make your research thoroughly about the ICO before investing any of your funds in it.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

Today should not invest in ICOs, because the electronic money is very risky, maybe in the coming time the market will collapse and we can see that many are abandoning them, in the future ICO market will to collapse completely.

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

I'm sure not. Look at the market it is all red, hundreds of projects are traded below the prices of ICO. Who will invest at all at this time? It seems that the market is flying into the abyss. Soon the general panic sale will begin.
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

Investment will be profitable only if it is done correctly and correctly. And if you choose exactly the ICO that can bring benefit, then the profit will be provided, and very fast and large

Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

If you can find a legit project that would collect its soft cap and give benefits to the investors, than yes! But it is impossible to find such a project due to the current market conditions, because the investors are holding their funds pretty tight.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

In most cases, it's really still profitable. But it will bring income only if the project is chosen correctly and it is really able to make a profit. If you invest in some scam then no result will be
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:40:36 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 08:57:06 AM by iTradeBit

At the moment, taking into account the market downturn, it may not be obvious to make money on such investments, for ico and in general, it is important how soon you plan to wait for profits and how well you choose the project for investments; a good project, or a coin can make a tangible profit after stabilizing the market in the long term, but if you choose the ICO scam, then you can hardly earn, since it will most likely bring money to the organizers and dissolve in time. Choose wisely. There is top ICOs: https://t.me/iTradeBitEng/2529
Weezenhofnar
Copper Member

Activity: 511
Merit: 63

3JGWcqUePDp5LqRNkTHuxcq8AX9iqu1HFz

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

In a world of "Shit Coins", find one with a good potential, is a remarkable task.

On average more than 500 new (Shit) coins are added on CMC per year. We are being flooded with this corrupted / scammy projects.

Guys diligence is a need in our crypto era!!!
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:14:08 AM

At present investment in ICO is still profitable as long as you are on the right track when you start. For now there are very many ICOs that end in scams. I suggest that you carefully examine the ICO you will choose to invest.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

It was profitable last year when you could easly make ×3 ×4 from one good ico during the very first days of listing to a famous exchange but now I can't say that every ico can give big profit,you have to do a serious research of many icos before choosing and investing in one or a few projects that seem promising to you.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

As of now, I don't think it is. There are only a handful of good projects available in the ICO market right now. And even if you choose the best among them, for sure, you will be waiting for quite a considerable while before the prices of your coins get back to its ICO level. That would be sad. If I were you, I would take this great opportunity to buy the most solid coins that have been on top for a long time. They are unbelievably cheap right now.
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

I think it still is,  depending on how good the project is. I'm currently considering a project,  ModernChain.  They seem legit and everything about their project looks good. They have Masternodes too and this is where I have my eyes on.  But you should dyor before you put your money into anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: