Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81232 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

There are some ICOs that still profitable, but you should do a research the ICO that you like to invest if their project is good or bad, and some are scam ICOs so careful what you invest.  

LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:34:51 AM

if for myself, I am sure there must be a bright light in the future, especially we are required to be more patient and continue to look for experience if we experience failure because all of it takes a process and takes a lot of time.

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

I don't think join ICO is a good option for now. Since many ICO turn to scam and even success ICO doesn't give a good result so far. It's better to hold your assets and wait till cryptocurrency get to recover from this fall before you decide to join another ICO.

kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

It's very hard to earn from ICO investing now. We should wait until next year when market gets better. Invest in ICO now in short term is not profitable, but in long term it could be, if you still see good projects and believe in its long term development, you can join ICO and hold for long term.
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

Yes investing icos still may profitable if you can invest good projects. In bear or bull always there are some profitable projects. In bull the percentage is bigger than bear . But you can find a profitable ico in bear market also. Only you have to learn choose legit projects with good community.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

Investing in ICO will always be profitable if you choose the right project. If you made a mistake with the choice and you did not manage to invest, then you can not even try to earn something

Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

It seems to me that investing in ICO will rarely be unprofitable. Now it looks not as promising as in 2017, but no one said that you can no longer earn on investments
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

there is still hope that crypto continues to advance is no exception to the ERC20, but you have to be more careful because too many projects and ICO are scam and this is very difficult to recognize from the start. I myself prefer investment in potential coins such as BTC, ETH, EOS, XRP and ADA
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

Investing in ICO is still profitable, but I think the risk of investing in ICO has exceeded the revenue, 90% of ICO is fraudulent, and your chances of winning are even less than 10%!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Investing in ICO will be exactly profitable only if you choose the right project. So in this case you can get everything you need without even thinking about what is the method of earning
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:20:50 AM

Yes of course Investing to some ICO still profitable because it gives more profit after the end of the campaign just to be sure that the project is promising and their team is active in doing things to make their project grow in the future to a further earnings and to make it more successful. Just like I do I keep researching od the ICO and their projects that it will be sure to get a great earnings unlike what I did before I started investing.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

I'm sure not. Look at the market it is all red, hundreds of projects are traded below the prices of ICO. Who will invest at all at this time? It seems that the market is flying into the abyss. Soon the general panic sale will begin.

It's surprising, but some projects have announced that they collected a lot of money. I read the news that HetaChain collected nearly $185,5 million during the Private Sale! Perhaps, it's not true and they just figure it out?
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

Not as profitable as before the ico system is crashing little by little due to the recent handling  by scammers that has cause so much harm to the system so for that there is less profit in icos at the moment
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Yes, it is, many people have observed that decentralized exchange based ICO are the most likely to succeed or get funded we have seen this on Weidex and Bitmillex among others and they are a lot of exchange ICO that are attracting support and funding.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

To get good coins now, ICO is a favorite target for doing so. In addition, low prices also make a greater opportunity to get crypto potential coins. The results obtained from the ICO need to be held in the long run or arrive at an unspecified time if you want the results to be good. When the market price has gone up, and you feel quite satisfied. You can sell it.
Ouyunk

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:06:51 PM

I hope there's still a future for the ERC-20 token. but for now there are a lot of ICO projects that fail, because of the large number of scammers, and also the market prices that are currently bad. so it is possible for many projects to delay ICO time until finally listing in the market.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

for now it is the time when there is a crisis in cryptocurrency, because many ICOs fail and the market is down so it makes people very frustrated with what is happening now, but you don't need to worry because I believe investing in cryptocurrency is still a best choice for now, but my advice is that you better buy Ethereum or Bitcoin instead of investing in ICO for now, because the price of Ethereum or Bitcoin is down very much and if you buy it now and hold, I'm sure you won't regret it because the price will increase very high in the future, rather than you investing in ICO for now because I'm sure there must be many ICOs that will fail and scam for now.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

Of course, investing in ICO will bring you some profit. That is when the ICO project develops successfully and you will get a lot of money. But if you invest in fraudulent ICO then you lose everything and can not recover capital. Know how to distinguish good and bad ICOs.
fulqithetheas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

When is growth?
Psynthax

Activity: 2310
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:54:26 PM

Investing in ICO will be exactly profitable only if you choose the right project. So in this case you can get everything you need without even thinking about what is the method of earning
Hyped project is a key to get instant profit. Remember when those major coins are getting a lot of hype and they can try to get more than 20x from the ico price instantly and there was a lot of new millionaires from this way. just try to look at how much hype that gained by the project.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: