Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:36:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81234 times)
dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

I don't think so, but if you pay attention in detail, there are many good ico projects that will give you eps and future profits.

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

for ICO investments in 2017 it is very profitable and we can make a lot of money, but for now I don't think ico does all promise that maybe only 5% of the successful ico give us a lot of benefits .. 80% will experience price reductions and 15% ico scam.. so, all decisions are in your hands if you want to join ico

mitchell76b

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:55:13 PM

I think some ICOs can be profitable, but it is very hard to find all the gems. Me try to do lots of bounty and airdrop. So I dont must invest into the project. I do the bounty and receive tokens for free. I like that option better than invest in a project.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

It is still profitable to invest in ICOs but you have to find good ones and avoid scams. ERC-20 tokens future is bright. ETH platform will be more secure and faster with the upcoming development upgrades.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:19:40 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Sometimes it is still profitable, but if only you invest on the right ICO project.
Nowadays, investors has losing interest to ICO because there were many ICO didn't deliver their promises.
Therefore,  advance research and due diligence are required to be able to find a firm ICO company.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:25:15 AM

still, provided you want to be patient to wait for the market to start recovering. if you speak for ico investments at this time and for the short term, of course you will lose. because currently the trend of ico is still the same as the crypto market trend which is continuously falling. but for the long term, of course it is still very profitable.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:11:17 AM

Investing in the ICO will be a promising opportunity if you can take part in an ICO with clear prospects and good team performance. But for now, there is a more promising opportunity than that. Investing in potential coins, with the purchase of a very low price will certainly create a greater opportunity to gain profits in large numbers when the coin is able to reach the maximum point of its achievements.

dami.shagaya

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:33:10 AM

I believe investing in ICOs is still credible and could be profitable. You've to source properly before investing. Take your time and don't rush any move.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:25:39 AM

First review their whitepaper, then analyze if the project is feasible then the profile or background of the people who created the project maybe this will help you if the project will become successful.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:32:37 AM

First review their whitepaper, then analyze if the project is feasible then the profile or background of the people who created the project maybe this will help you if the project will become successful.
of course it's still profitable. well, when a project goes well enough, of course it will make a big profit for investors, as well as for the supporters of the project. but right now, many people have been hit by scams from several projects.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

it is not profitable right now but you see that there is always good time for every thing. time will be soon for ico,s as they will again worthy for the investors. so do not see the current market as it is not good at all but once the market moves so as the ico,s will work.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:22:14 AM

An ICO investment refers to the act of investing money in a new crypto project with the hope that it would produce good returns, although a lot of ICO project failed and discontinues in 2018, but some of the ICO still profitable, we just need to learn how to evaluate an ICO project, such as evaluate the company, analyze the whitepaper properly and make sure that company isn’t totally dependent on the token sale for its development
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:29:52 AM

I think investing in an ICO can still bring you good returns. But recently, really good ICO is very small, and it does not take into account the fact that there are a lot of scams. But if you invest successfully, it will bring you a good return.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

There's always room for the ICO but does it give you profit and not then be a difficult thing. during the ICO could choose either in doing research before there is a chance the results there. but many are indeed encountered this scam and ICO which also makes investors start reluctant and afraid to enter.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
In my opinion, this is the right time to invest, because at this time there is a very long decline, I'm sure prices will rise the following year. If your previous investment fails, then try to repeat for the next investment, hopefully this will succeed for the next stage. But you remain patient and in no hurry to sell it.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

it really depends on your understanding of investing. if previously you did not get a profit, then investing now is a smart choice. I am sure, if you are currently investing, in the future you will benefit a lot.

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:06:55 AM

it really depends on your understanding of investing. if previously you did not get a profit, then investing now is a smart choice. I am sure, if you are currently investing, in the future you will benefit a lot.
Looking at the current situation, maybe now is the right time to invest because the price of coins is still very affordable because according to the news, in the next few months the crypto price will improve again.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

Look through www.icoguide.com they have realistic not paid rates, so if you are going to invest then this web is most trustworthy.

Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

In case if you manage to find good project, I can suggest to look at www.icoguide.com rates, they are not paid and are more or less realistic.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

Most of the ICO is a scam so I think it isn't profitable anymore,
Even if they manage to success most of them would be listed in an exchange with a very low price compare to their ICO price so it isn't really profitable anymore even with a huge bonus or discount.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: