Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:45:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81232 times)
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

Most of the ICO is a scam so I think it isn't profitable anymore,
Even if they manage to success most of them would be listed in an exchange with a very low price compare to their ICO price so it isn't really profitable anymore even with a huge bonus or discount.
i didnt understand why each coins listed in market price dumped alot, only left 10% from ico value.they investing in ico to generate profit or losses actually.and no doubt much ico failed now.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
The bearish market had really hurt those projects due to dropped of ETH price. I just hope that the market will returns to a bullish mode that will attract more new investors to buy and invest crypto.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:31:44 PM

I think that you need to study the project well first of all. However, it is important to remember. Nobody gives you any guarantees.
What do i mean? – We should know all about the project. The team, them idea, white paper etc.
However, if even you think that it is a good project for investment you can lose all. I know most people don't like it. But we need to face the truth.
We have no any guarantees for success in the cryptoworld. But yes. ERC-20 tokens is still can be profitable.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:55:30 PM

I doubt it cause from what is see is lot of ICO lost their price very bad when hit on exchange.
I don't know why the price is going so badly, maybe because the project isn't good enough, or many people dump it for random r reason, I don't know the exact reason.
But for me it's really very risky to invest on ICO right now

Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
Just few profitable ones.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:00:24 AM

It maybe profitable or it may not depending on the kind of ICO, you have been invested , because, investment in cryptocurrency are not pretty sure that your investment is gaining or successful ,it also depends the lucky time , that you are in, so it all depends on you if you bit your investment on that ICO.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:36:22 AM

It maybe profitable or it may not depending on the kind of ICO, you have been invested , because, investment in cryptocurrency are not pretty sure that your investment is gaining or successful ,it also depends the lucky time , that you are in, so it all depends on you if you bit your investment on that ICO.
Investing in ICO projects is risky, but to make a profit from them, you need to learn a lot because only 5% of the projects can make a good profit. Personally, I only invest in good times and limit investment at the time the mayor discounts because it will cost you a lot of money.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:45:17 AM

any kind of investment is too risky specially here in cryptocurrency because anyone who has enough knowledge to do and conduct ICO they can do it so meaning those people can run after those investors and participants after all the efforts and money that invested to them that is why people wants that the government enter this kind of business so that there will be an assurance that the team will give what the people deserve.
emma46

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:26:51 AM

No it is not profitable at all you could see it at the last few months most of the ICO's are scam,
Or if not they aren't listed in any exchange yet and for those who are already listed you could compare their ICO price to the market price.
Do you still think it is profitable most of them are only 10% of their ICO price when they get listed on the market.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

Investing ICO is still profitable but the major problem is we need to choose the right project for getting profit after listing in the exchanges. Many people are investing based on the rating given by the ICO listing websites, we need to research ourselves before investing into any ICO.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

I think it is still profitable that is why there are still plenty of people who supports ICO,
You just have to be careful in choosing where to invest and hold it till it finish all of their developments in their roadmap to make their token useful.
taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

yes of course investment in ico is still very profitable because with investment in ICO you can get bonuses of more than 30% and it can provide benefits for you because you enter when the price is cheap and you can still hold it until the price becomes very expensive, make sure Your investment in ICO is needed by many people because it can be a solution to existing economic problems.
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

for now there may be many investors who are starting to doubt investment by following ico because we know that ico payments are often disappointing and not as expected, but I still have confidence in investing by following ico
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

As long as we can choose good ICO, we have the chance to get big profits, actually there are still many profitable ICOs, but the number of scam projects makes a good thing become worse.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

Investing in ICOS is still profitable if we know how to find good projects. The market is going down, the price of many ICOS is also very cheap to invest.
klim

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

Perhaps now is the best time to invest, but there is a problem, where to find a standing ISO?
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

I think it is still profitable since you could get some huge bonus as an early investor,
But sometimes even with a huge bonus and discount the price of the token when it hits the market would be really low so I think ICO nowadays should be considered as a long term investment.

alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

I think that dreaming of big profits is wrong now. The times of big profits have passed and will not return, most likely the maximum profit will be 10-50 percent per year from its portfolio.
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

Most ico use the ERC20 platform, of course this is a good opportunity, because now ETH is cheap. Let's just say we invest in ETH and I'm sure you will double it in the future.

NikyGreyton

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

MOCKTAIL.FINANCE

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

yes, its proffiteble, but for long term.
here is some good ICO, with small CAP.
and with big future, but if you want Sell after ICO - i think its not profitable.

══════════════☛MOCKTAIL.FINANCE☚═════════════
The First ERC 1155 Standard Semi-Fungible Token on BSC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: