Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81232 times)
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

I think yes some of ICO is profitable to invest because you will see to them or the team if they do their best to make the project be successful. Even the situation in the market now is bearish many people still find a good ICO .
seeing how many ICOs are currently running, of course there are some ICOs that are still profitable, even when the ICO runs according to the roadmap, and has prices according to its ICO, of course it will be very profitable. however, for now, it's quite difficult to get a project like that.
It turns out that investing money in bad projects is simple, but not to get into good ones, therefore the topic of investing in ICO is not relevant now, since it is unprofitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

I am sure that now the benefit in cryptocurrencies is absolutely not the same. I think that's normal. And you can certainly earn on the ICO, but this is not what it was even in 2017
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Now, when almost every ICO is fraud, it should be extremely hard to find out, what of them are exactly worth your investment. In such term, you need to be careful.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

I am sure that now the benefit in cryptocurrencies is absolutely not the same. I think that's normal. And you can certainly earn on the ICO, but this is not what it was even in 2017
Yes, obviously we can see the difference the outcome of ICO investment before and today as we know that we are still drowning due to current market situation and base on my own opinion the percentage of profitabilty of ICO investment was drop from 90% to 40% but still dependent if we can have invest for a good ICO that even in a bear market still gain a little profit.

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

I think only those who wants invest for a long term could say it is profitable.
But for those who just want to use the bonus in ICO it isn't working anymore no matter how much bonus you get if you would get rid of the token right after it get listed you wouldn't earn profit from it because the price isn't going to reach the ICO price so even if you sold all of your token with the bonus you would just lose some money.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

Investing in an ICO project is still very profitable and actually, it's a good time to invest. Although the market for crypto coins has declined, it will definitely have an impact on ICO coins. But if later the crypto-coin market recovers, the ICO coin price will also increase. Now you better do an ICO project analysis, so you get a good project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
dangerousdanjon

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

Hey. It is not so profitable to invest in ICO now. You can invest when tokens after they enter the stock exchange begin to fall in price. The decision is always yours.
Particularly when there is a recession going on. Investment in ICO has turned pathetic along with the fall in the values of Bitcoin in the market and looks like people have come to realize that as well.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

Particularly when there is a recession going on. Investment in ICO has turned pathetic along with the fall in the values of Bitcoin in the market and looks like people have come to realize that as well.
the fact is indeed like that, the conditions of project ico is also the same with the market conditions right now. many of the ico that delaying their sales, many also stopped the project and return the funds already obtained. It all becomes a condition in which ico investment is no longer profitable.

axecommunity

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:09:15 AM

Hey. It is not so profitable to invest in ICO now. You can invest when tokens after they enter the stock exchange begin to fall in price. The decision is always yours.
Well it depends on which ico are you talking about. Some among them might be a bit good, others totally fraud. In addition, the market is un crisis for all the crypto so I think it is not a good time to go for it.
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

This is a paranoid question. Investing in ICO always makes money, but it is very risky. Not all investments can make you profitable. ICO investments are suitable for professional investors and many investors are not suitable for investing in ICO.

Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

maybe for now and conditions like now it is very difficult to get an ico whose profits are large, in my opinion following ico losses are not too large in investing with crypto currencies
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:40:49 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 07:21:05 AM by Jamesdila1

Yes if you find a good ico with real life connection. so i decided to invest in ORET token project.  because its a gold mining related project and also have a good team.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

ERC-20 tokens have no future if they are not backed by the reliable project. This statement could be used to any kind of tokens because this is how market works.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

I think that if the ICO of a quality project, then the investment should bring a good profit. There are few good projects now. they must be carefully chosen

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Redoc

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:43:28 PM

Look, ICOs can either go good or south. It's always right to do your due diligence and look carefully at the White paper, especially https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:02:10 PM

of course,,
investing on ICO is still profitable,, if we can analyst an ICO project with the right way my friend
because need a good experience to know a good ICO project to invest

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:08:05 PM

I think that if the ICO of a quality project, then the investment should bring a good profit. There are few good projects now. they must be carefully chosen
Well on point, there are still good Ico to invest these days so when you invest search first carefully. With so many Ico’s scam spreading we have to be careful to avoid scam.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

Most of the people that invested in icos this year are regretting as about 90% loses have been recorded.  If the downward trend continue like this we should expect more of the icos and new projects to go into extension.  I don't think any icos that come out this year are in ico price most of them have lose seriously.
ZEVS42

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

Now investing in ICO is very dangerous. many projects do not collect softcaps and even more projects are common scammers

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

Now investing in ICO is very dangerous. many projects do not collect softcaps and even more projects are common scammers
well, say investing in ico now has big risks due to the fact that many projects do not collect the necessary sums and there are enough scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: