Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable?  (Read 81232 times)
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

not all ico can provide benefits at this time maybe only 5% ico that will provide many benefits and for that if you want to invest in ico I suggest to be more careful so that you don't lose all the money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TamaraKul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

It is too risky. I usually spend several hours checking every part of White Paper and other different documents and I check team, but still there were several scams I had invested in.
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

I do not remember where, but I saw statistics that at present, more than 50% of companies are simply good scams! So you need to be careful when choosing companies to invest!
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

this depends on the technology and the solution developed by ICO is useful for many people or not, because of the benefits you can get from the functional platforms they develop.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

this depends on the technology and the solution developed by ICO is useful for many people or not, because of the benefits you can get from the functional platforms they develop.
- Indeed, if a project has enough plan, a clear and useful product for crypto, the community, looking at the future, it really can bring a lot of benefits to investors and if we invest in such projects, profit is definitely but what I'm seeing in this market is just a project chain that has no potential, developers only want the investor to contribute as much money as possible to the project then they will let the project die in the future. This situation has happened so much in recent times, and I really do not think that continuing to invest in ico will be profitable for us, good project is too little in this market.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:13:01 PM

- Indeed, if a project has enough plan, a clear and useful product for crypto, the community, looking at the future, it really can bring a lot of benefits to investors and if we invest in such projects, profit is definitely but what I'm seeing in this market is just a project chain that has no potential, developers only want the investor to contribute as much money as possible to the project then they will let the project die in the future. This situation has happened so much in recent times, and I really do not think that continuing to invest in ico will be profitable for us, good project is too little in this market.
now it is very difficult to find a profitable ICO project because this year the condition of cryptocurrency is being bad so it has an impact on the ICO project, and to look for a profitable ICO project in my opinion is great luck because no matter how good the project has guaranteed the success of the project.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

now it is very difficult to find a profitable ICO project because this year the condition of cryptocurrency is being bad so it has an impact on the ICO project, and to look for a profitable ICO project in my opinion is great luck because no matter how good the project has guaranteed the success of the project.
In any case, investment in ico companies are very profitable in themselves, Even with the current state of the cryptocurrency market. But this dish can manifest itself only thanks to the really promising and for companies that will be in demand in society and will attract investment. Something Following the example of pundi X, who at the beginning of 2018 made a splash in their activities.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

Give up investing in ICO, don't trust them to give you advice, ICO investment is now suicide, excellent ICO projects are too few, maybe only 1% of the ratio is successful, so buying coins is now correct.

Xiroartoni

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:35:48 PM

Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
The fact that you have lost your investment money does not mean that erc-20 tokens have no future. The other day I saw one project, which gave the price of x44 from the price of ICO. It is worth considering the fact that now enter the market on the strength of about 5% of all new projects. Not upset. Better invest in time-tested coins.
Redoc

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:57:08 PM

Look mate. Everything in this world has its good and bad side. Some ICOs can net you a ton, while some would sink you. Better be smart in your choice. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:12:02 AM

This year most coins have gone down big including the ICOs. Investing in good ICOs should become profitable again if the market rise continues and turns into a bigger bull trend.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:34:56 AM

For now, investing in ICO projects is still risky. It's better to invest in the top 10 Coinmarketcap coins. And this is a coin that has a large volume and certainly has a good future. Before market prices rise again, it is better to immediately invest.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:58:53 AM

ICO is still profitable, but there are several conditions: firstly, you need to invest only after the token appeared on the stock exchange, secondly - do not invest everything in one project - you need to diversify, and thirdly - choose projects very carefully.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:05:22 AM

ICO is still profitable, but there are several conditions: firstly, you need to invest only after the token appeared on the stock exchange, secondly - do not invest everything in one project - you need to diversify, and thirdly - choose projects very carefully.
I think not all good ico have been registered in exchange. we can see from another aspect, because sometimes there are good ico but very long registered in exchange. if ico's investment is indeed profitable, there must be a lot of people who have gained huge profits now. Unfortunately, ICO is no longer as interested as many years ago.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

There is a hope for one more ICO bump, but first we need to control amount of fake ICOs and eleminate them one by one. It seems to be the best solution right now.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

This year most coins have gone down big including the ICOs. Investing in good ICOs should become profitable again if the market rise continues and turns into a bigger bull trend.

Unfortunately, many people lost a lot through these facts. For now, I would not invest in any ICO even if the project is so great that I trust it for almost 100%. The crypto prices have been dancing and often fall down.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

There is a hope for one more ICO bump, but first we need to control amount of fake ICOs and eleminate them one by one. It seems to be the best solution right now.
but many of the ico is now a scam. It is not easy to choose ico which is really profitable. We can see the reality now. even ico to reach just aren't necessarily good hardcap and success in the market. you know that.

phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

Right now it can be said to be right, but investment in the ICO must be very careful, many projects that have been compiled at the end of the sale, the vague development team carries funds from investors, so you have to be smart in choosing
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

Right now it can be said to be right, but investment in the ICO must be very careful, many projects that have been compiled at the end of the sale, the vague development team carries funds from investors, so you have to be smart in choosing
for that, we need to know the project where we are investing. many people do not do in-depth research on the development of the ico they follow. and it can make us as long as we choose the project. must be careful, many people who use this to make money by cheating.

Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

I agree, until the market turns around and shows stable growth, do not even think about any investment in ICO, it is better to spend on top altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: