Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one to buy? Stocks Houses Gold or Bitcoin or Bonds?  (Read 5172 times)
centralbanksequalsbombs (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:05:13 PM

we shoudl buy bitcoin only and the next is a low marketcap alt that is solid and future proof like supply chain

Well there's a wise investment adage - do not put all your eggs in one basket.

I think this should be applied for ownership across all asset classes, thus should buy ALL of the above...but perhaps have a higher allocation towards bitcoin to take advantage of the return.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:26:19 PM

Better to buy bitcoin because price increasing fast and will earn a lot

for long term house better

Invest and save with a 3 to 5-year time horizon at the minimum.

MoneyMotivatesMe

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:08:59 AM

I don't have so much info with Stocks and bonds but I can see clearly that bitcoin  rules them all.
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:24:30 PM

definitely bitcoin for sure. not bonds at all. bonds would be pretty much the worse option in the coming year.

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:56:48 PM

Isn't it worth it to diversify amongst these asset classes?

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:36:21 AM

It is entirely up to you to decide which investment you want to put your money in, houses are a very safe investment but you need to take into consideration that you will have costs as well, and if you want to rent it you will need to deal with other people and sometimes people are not the nicest, gold is great but it does not generate income, bonds belong to governments and I will not trust them with my money, so it is not an easy decision.
Laregrell

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

sure it is bitcoin. fast and can make some dollar in short time.

it is better to use altcoin for safty when bitcoin correction.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:51:11 PM

I'd diversify. 50% real estate, 25% Bitcoin, 15% gold, 10% stocks. Good luck!
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:16:54 AM

definitely bitcoin for sure. not bonds at all. bonds would be pretty much the worse option in the coming year.
Yeah bitcoin is now first and last prior for everyone because the rate of profit of bitcoin is very high and it is making millionaire in small time and most of people are getting rich just because of bitcoin and one more thing all these investment had been defeated by bitcoin already their investors are already leaving an coming toward bitcoin to earn as much as they can so don’t do any stupidity no other has any future scope.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:53:12 PM

I am a fan of diversified plan. But if I had to choose one, I will go with bitcoin. I think housing market is a bubble ready to burst. Gold is pretty but of no use to me and stock market needs experience. Moreover, the brightest future is of bitcoin. Bitcoin to go.
If you think the housing bubble is about to burst in your country then take advantage of that opportunity, be ready and have a lot of money stored away and buy when properties prices hit rick bottom if you do you could acquire a lot of properties that you could not get otherwise also even if you do not have a lot of use for gold it is a good idea to have some just in case.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:41:24 PM

I am a fan of diversified plan. But if I had to choose one, I will go with bitcoin. I think housing market is a bubble ready to burst. Gold is pretty but of no use to me and stock market needs experience. Moreover, the brightest future is of bitcoin. Bitcoin to go.
If you think the housing bubble is about to burst in your country then take advantage of that opportunity, be ready and have a lot of money stored away and buy when properties prices hit rick bottom if you do you could acquire a lot of properties that you could not get otherwise also even if you do not have a lot of use for gold it is a good idea to have some just in case.

good advice.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

sure it is bitcoin. fast and can make some dollar in short time.

it is better to use altcoin for safty when bitcoin correction.

I think these days should be used for buying Bitcoin. Be in time to do it until it jumps to the Moon and you will regret!
Just need to have some patience.

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:28:11 AM

Anyone want to do an updated chart for me?

The biggest catalyst that'd make BTC price skyrocket higher is simply move all your BTC to your PERSONAL bitcoin wallet (move off of Coinbase, Binance, Bitfinex, Square, Robinhood, CBOE/CME futures).

Fractional reserve, BTC lending, rehypothication is a bitch and can perpetually create no floor for prices by establishment market manipulators.

Plus if history is any indication, one these avenues will blow up and wreck the "holders" of bitcoin that really wasn't there because they failed to take such advice.

Take it off the exchanges and see what happens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: