Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fat people and fat children.  (Read 15967 times)
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:31:34 AM
Merited by Vod (5)

Parents making their kids fat is abuse. End of story.

People being fat is personal choice and will power more than genetics. Fat people have the choice to be fat. No one's born fat. It's something that's learned.

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:13:48 AM

I'll just put this Tim Minchin Song here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXr9T5xpVFs

And no, I don't believe it's always abuse. I'm not a father or mother but I sure as hell don't expect the parents to be able to monitor their kids 24/7

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

I'll just put this Tim Minchin Song here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXr9T5xpVFs

And no, I don't believe it's always abuse. I'm not a father or mother but I sure as hell don't expect the parents to be able to monitor their kids 24/7

LOL~i can't stop laughing when im listening to the song XD im a mother of 3 kids but i won't control what they eat, and they won't look fat too. They are just kids don't over control them. They deserve to have a happy kids moment, don't u agree?
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

We just have to be more conscious of what we eat. And yes, normally fat parents have fat children because they have the same food at home and family members tend to have the same eating habits lol
Benatiabayer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:24:02 AM

If you are obese, it will make you susceptible to dangerous diseases and people are teasing. Choose the right diet to ensure your health and have a healthy body.
SnowAugustine

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

There are people though that are really blessed with super metabolism. I know this girl who eats like a trucker but is really slim.
kriscamp

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

I don't think there is a problem in being fat. If its dangerous for your health, than its bad. otherwise it is a matter of choice.
But when parents feed their child with candy and pasta only when they are abuse - it is disgusting
JetAid

Activity: 122
Merit: 20

Jet Cash's better half

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

The problem is the quantity of processed food that peple are eating, and the additives that are being added.  I suspect that fat people are more easily controlled by the elite, and this is why they include those additives. Lack of exercise doesn't help either. The newer types of fat are not natural, so the body doesn't know what to do with them, so it just stores them.

I disabled Fit to Talk registrations because of applications by non-member spammers. Click here to send me a PM if you would like to join.
frywolny

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:10:26 PM

i think problem is with education about what we eat  and proper healthy life style,
Whim Token

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:08:22 AM

We agree, because this is also influenced by consumerism and all the garbage that we sell, in addition to bad eating habits that are acquired either by education received at home or by the schedules that we acquire in our lifestyle. In addition, this could have serious consequences for our health. Grin
puffy smoke

Activity: 31
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:00:34 AM

I believe that parents must make the effort to educate their children on how to eat healthy, however, children should not be forced to eat less than their bodies demand. As long as a child is not obese they will be fine. I must also point out that in some cases a person's obesity can be directly attributed to things that are beyond their control. Sleep apnea and diabetes can cause many problems to anyone afflicted. Anyone who is overweight should seek out a doctor to run some tests to determine if anything else might be responsible for the extra weight. Having the proper diagnosis will enable the parent to better take care of their child as well as themselves.
warlock1982

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:29:07 AM

We just have to be more conscious of what we eat. And yes, normally fat parents have fat children because they have the same food at home and family members tend to have the same eating habits lol

That's true. Though it is not their choice to be fat. They don't want to get fat either but they just can't resist their eating habits and lifestyle. What they don't have is discipline.
Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

But op.some have no choice due to their economic situation  .They make due with what they have
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

I want to be that situation when i have kids

1. Dont worry about gasoline/ekoshit on car`s tank 2. Private school education 3. Private daycare 4. "Quality time" on my wife 5. Business rolling smoothly (for summerhouse, large private home and yacht)  Cool -Have nice holidays Smiley

"Why daddy is sitting always on working room"  Roll Eyes

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Elliot82

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

Not all fat people are living a great life. Some of them are so stressed in their life that they end up eating too much as their stress reliever. I've been there.
warhog15

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:54:20 PM

Not all fat people are living a great life. Some of them are so stressed in their life that they end up eating too much as their stress reliever. I've been there.

I agree. Being Fat is not their choice. They're just having a hard time to discipline their self because of whatever situation they were in.

Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

There are people who are fat, not because they eat a lot, but for example they suffer from some kind of illness. If the parents were fat, then the child can be so. But of course with this you can fight diets and sports, but many people are very lazy
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

There are people who are fat, not because they eat a lot, but for example they suffer from some kind of illness.

The illness is eating too much of the wrong food, and indolence of course.

I visit McDonalds and Supermarkets a lot. When you see what people re buying and eating, it's pretty obvious why they are fat, and why they are turning healthy kids into obese unhealthy people with allergies and other problems.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Becksinsky

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

It is sad. Then it will be difficult for children to lose weight in adulthood.
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

Parents making their kids fat is abuse. End of story.

People being fat is personal choice and will power more than genetics. Fat people have the choice to be fat. No one's born fat. It's something that's learned.

I couldn't agree more. It's definitely a choice!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: